All of my threads moved or deleted without warning. What happened? (this thread to be deleted soon)

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
All of my threads moved or deleted without warning. What happened? (this thread to be deleted soon)

What did I do?

All of my posts are deleted or moved.

I presented my case for "No Free Will".

Obviously, no theist would do that. For theist there is heaven and hell. There is punishment and rewards. No Free Will implies no punishment or reward.

So, why my threads were rremoved?

For

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
I did not post multiple time. This site is behaving strangely, b

I did not post the same link multiple time.

I do not know what happened.

All of my posts are deleted.

and my next post is posted dozen of time.

I did not do that.

If for any reason you want to ban my posting then let me know. Ban me from any further posts. But please leave theone I already posted.

let me see people feedback on that. I spent my whole day in writing that stuff.

This must be a mistake.

silentseba
silentseba's picture
User is offlineOffline
I highly doubt any posts

I highly doubt any posts were deleted. If anything, they were moved to a different section of the forum.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Your posts were moved

Your posts were moved because "Freethinking Anonymous" is for atheists only. The mod team discussed it and decided to move your threads to Atheist vs. Theist. This way there needs to be no debate whether you are an atheist or not and all posters can comment on your topics.

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOL! Stop it. You are

LOL! Stop it. You are acting like a douchebag (see below for definition).  Knock it off or they will ban you, you poor, simple bastard!

douche bag
noun
a small syringe with detachable nozzles; used for vaginal lavage and enemas [syn: douche

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
Great and powerful

Great and powerful Moderators, I call on Thee! Can we please slap a theist badge on this cat?  I am pretty sure it would put him over the edge.  Innocent

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

Little Roller U...
Superfan
Little Roller Up First's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nero wrote: Great and

Nero wrote:
Great and powerful Moderators, I call on Thee! Can we please slap a theist badge on this cat?  I am pretty sure it would put him over the edge.  Innocent

I second the motion. 

Good night, funny man, and thanks for the laughter.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Timf1234, you were sent a

Timf1234, you were sent a PM explaining that your threads were moved.

Voided
User is offlineOffline
Timf1234 wrote: Obviously,

Timf1234 wrote:
Obviously, no theist would do that. For theist there is heaven and hell. There is punishment and rewards. No Free Will implies no punishment or reward.

Calvinists might Sticking out tongue

Really though a theist doesn't need to have a heaven and a hell to be a theist. The reason people accuse you of being a theist is because the argument that atheists have faith is a common one, probably because of this book.

I realize you don't mean the concept of being atheist, but people have lied to us in the past about their positions flat out. This means there are people out there who would ignore ideas of creditability just to make a point.

Put those two ideas together and I think you can see why members wouldn't be so trusting. As a mod I'm simply waiting for things to play out.