Proof that 80% of people clicking Google ads are retarded.

Dave_G
Dave_G's picture
User is offlineOffline
Proof that 80% of people clicking Google ads are retarded.
Are we in the 'Last Days' predicted throughout the Bible? [5268 votes total]
Yes (3317) 63%
No (1042) 20%
Possibly (909) 17

Dave_G
Dave_G's picture
User is offlineOffline
Do you think we a2re in the

Do you think we a2re in the (fictional) last days?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Fuck no! It's likely that

Fuck no! It's likely that survey is heavily linked to Christian sites. The question should have a follow up -"Are you fucking stupid?" where the answer is automatically the same.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hmm. Technically you proved

Hmm. Technically you proved that everyone who voted is a "retard" as you put it. But anyone who had seen the poll and decided not to vote doesn't get counted, so looping them all in as google ad clickers isn't proper. Sticking out tongue

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
If I remember correctly,

If I remember correctly, the bible does talk about the end days.

But that doesn't mean it'll come true. 

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dave_G wrote: Do you think

Dave_G wrote:

Your question is self contradictory. If the last days are fictional, we can't be in them.

When I hung about in fundie circles I always found their obsession with the Last Days disturbing. It seemed to me their energy would have been better spent helping the poor rather than getting all ga-ga over the rapture. It also seemed to contradict the scriptures. The scriptural admonishment was essentially work as if The Return is a long way off but remain pure because it could happen tomorrow. I personally think Tim LaHaye's books on the last days are a product of evil.

Dave_G
Dave_G's picture
User is offlineOffline
wavefreak wrote: Dave_G

wavefreak wrote:

Dave_G wrote:

Your question is self contradictory. If the last days are fictional, we can't be in them.

When I hung about in fundie circles I always found their obsession with the Last Days disturbing. It seemed to me their energy would have been better spent helping the poor rather than getting all ga-ga over the rapture. It also seemed to contradict the scriptures. The scriptural admonishment was essentially work as if The Return is a long way off but remain pure because it could happen tomorrow. I personally think Tim LaHaye's books on the last days are a product of evil.

Here's an intellegent Christian (not)

http://www.satansrapture.com/

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Wow. I think that guy's

Wow. I think that guy's insane.

Dave_G
Dave_G's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: Wow. I

MattShizzle wrote:
Wow. I think that guy's insane.

And I'd like to point out that Satan's rapture didn't happen on 6-6-06 and the lords rapture won't happen on 7-7-07.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: Fuck no!

MattShizzle wrote:
Fuck no! It's likely that survey is heavily linked to Christian sites. The question should have a follow up -"Are you fucking stupid?" where the answer is automatically the same.

Actually, it would be kind of funny to float something like this out there. Smiling 

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.