heart to heart -rather than- fact to fact

sapphen
Theist
sapphen's picture
User is offlineOffline
heart to heart -rather than- fact to fact

want to try something new in this post.  take it down a notch from all the curriculum and evidence from each side.... sit down and tell us why you personally agree or disagree with religion without the use of works sited.

it's not that you can't use facts to support your points but i want the meat of why.  i want to give everyone the freedom to put down our guards and tell a story of what impacted you the most or a thought of why we believe what we do.  what was the breaking point or what was your personal proof?

too often we got lost in what ways to debate another person and we don't slow down and have a conversation.   you can get crazy if you want in here cause the box is boundless, step out here and lets embrace the sincerity of our minds.

May God bless us and give us the words to express our ideas in a creative and civil manner, while providing us an ear that we may truly hear each other, and a voice to clearly project our thoughts.

sapphen
Theist
sapphen's picture
User is offlineOffline
meaningful is subject to

meaningful is subject to the perception of the individual.  my idea has been, if i don't know the questions to ask, just start at the top of your head and see where that leads you.  they might not start off "meaningful" but could end up very educational.  i hope this could also explain what my "intentions" are.

May God bless us and give us the words to express our ideas in a creative and civil manner, while providing us an ear that we may truly hear each other, and a voice to clearly project our thoughts.