God is real

PurpleBear
PurpleBear's picture
User is offlineOffline
God is real

You win. God created the world. Which god was it again? Other than you word how do I know.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
This book will answer all

This book will answer all your questions:

RAmen.

ShadowOfMan
atheist
ShadowOfMan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Don't believe it.  The FSM

Don't believe it.  The FSM is just a cunning earthly disquise commonly donned by the Purple Oyster of Doom.  There is only one true God and it's pink and invisible.

A daughter of hope and fear, religion explains to Ignorance the nature of the unknowable. -Ambrose Bierce

ShaunPhilly
High Level ModeratorSilver Member
ShaunPhilly's picture
User is offlineOffline
ShadowOfMan wrote:

ShadowOfMan wrote:
Don't believe it. The FSM is just a cunning earthly disquise commonly donned by the Purple Oyster of Doom. There is only one true God and it's pink and invisible.

See, this is what happens! People make up religions and then the adherents of each start bickering about whose god is real, whether the other is the evil counter-part of the first, ect.

When will the religious wars end?

Besides, the FSM is so clearly false teaching. Bless the IPU (BHHH)

I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit.

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
It has to be the magical

It has to be the magical drawer-dwelling monkey.

kaparks
User is offlineOffline
Purple, It seems to me if

Purple,
It seems to me if you accept that the universe was created and wish to know the creator, the best way to gather that information would be to personally observe the creation itself. Anything created, contains aspects of its creator in some form or another. I guess the trick would be knowing which parts of creation contain the information you desire. 
Perhaps once you understand what your personal quest (for lack of a better term) is, you will be able to glean the information you desire from creation itself.
Ultimately, I would not trust, at face value, anyone's opinion who directly contradicts your own personal revelations from creation. However, they are usually good sounding boards to test what you have come up with so far.