Look all the cool kids need to be part of a group just like in high school. JESUS LOVES YOU LOVE HIM BACK[moved]

walkwithjesus
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Look all the cool kids need to be part of a group just like in high school. JESUS LOVES YOU LOVE HIM BACK[moved]

Part of the "CLICK"

I am amazed to see how many "groupies" there are. The lord gave up himself for us. We are all sinners and nothing can change that. You may think it is cool to reject your savior but it will not benefit you. In the dark when your alone and scared or some thing bad happens you will call on the lord god and ask him for help. Think about it.

Many people that love you and that don't even know you are praying for you. You might not like that idea but we will continue to pray for you. Jesus is our savior and he loves you.

caseagainstfaith
Silver Member
caseagainstfaith's picture
User is offlineOffline
Maragon wrote: Sorry,

Maragon wrote:

Sorry, you're telling us not to 'go with the crowd' when you make up like more than half of the worlds population?

Well, I hate to disagree (and only slightly) but, being "in" with a "rad" group, meaning trying to "join" in with a group that is a minority with society at large, is, indeed attractive to many teens.  At least it was when I was a teen.  For example: "I want to be original, and have a tatoo/piercing like everybody else".  So, the basic claim that some young atheists could possibly be so because their hommies are, well, not impossible.  I have no doubt that there indeed are many atheists who haven't given their reasons a lot of thought.

But, that said, I obviously disagree with the  charge that this is the "typical atheist".  Theists always want to charge atheists with just being rebelious, and all that rot.  And that is certainly not true of me, and many other atheists.

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: How

MattShizzle wrote:
How could somebody who doesn't know me POSSIBLY love me? We will continue to think for you.
I don't know...I don't know Natalie Portman, but I love her a lot. Every other night, in fact.

JeremiahSmith
User is offlineOffline
BenfromCanada

BenfromCanada wrote:
MattShizzle wrote:
How could somebody who doesn't know me POSSIBLY love me? We will continue to think for you.
I don't know...I don't know Natalie Portman, but I love her a lot. Every other night, in fact.

I don't think that's the sort of love Christians have in mind when they say that Jesus loves everyone. Although, if it is, Christianity just got a lot more interesting.

Creepy as hell, too, but interesting. 

Götter sind für Arten, die sich selbst verraten -- in den Glauben flüchten um sich hinzurichten. Menschen brauchen Götter um sich zu verletzen, um sich zu vernichten -- das sind wir.

Temper Mental
Temper Mental's picture
User is offlineOffline
walkwithjesus, God must

walkwithjesus, God must really hate you considering he didn't grant you with proper spelling or grammar.

Dear Flying Spaghetti Monster,
Let us pray that all the hungry children in the world will be fed and peace be spread throughout the entire world. Amen.
*Incoherent speaking*
What do you mean it is not your will to feed the children of the world?!

wackadoo
User is offlineOffline
walkwithjesus wrote: Part

walkwithjesus wrote:

Part of the "CLICK"

I am amazed to see how many "groupies" there are. The lord gave up himself for us. We are all sinners and nothing can change that. You may think it is cool to reject your savior but it will not benefit you. In the dark when your alone and scared or some thing bad happens you will call on the lord god and ask him for help. Think about it.

Many people that love you and that don't even know you are praying for you. You might not like that idea but we will continue to pray for you. Jesus is our savior and he loves you.

Just one question for you.

Were you born in the Middle East or Asia, do you really think you would still believe in everything you do?

If your parents were Muslims and all your friends were muslims, and you were raised like a Muslim... Would you still believe in your One True God?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Apparently this was yet

Apparently this was yet another "drive by" post.

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
You know... This guy just

You know... This guy just reminded me of a rapist.

"I LOVE YOU(starts to insert penis while girl is screaming), LOVE ME BACK."

"When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness.... No show, however good, could conceivably be good forever.... I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it." ~H.L. Mencken

Thank god i'm a atheist!

Rook_Hawkins
RRS CO-FOUNDER
Rook_Hawkins's picture
User is offlineOffline
*reads title of

*reads title of thread*

...Says the guy who belongs to the biggest, childish 'in-group' in the world...?

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists. Books by Rook Hawkins (Thomas Verenna)

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
walkwithjesus wrote: Look

walkwithjesus wrote:
Look all the cool kids need to be part of a group just like in high school.

Just because you need to be part of a group and pretend you're cool doesn't mean we're going to follow you.

walkwithjesus wrote:
Part of the "CLICK" I am amazed to see how many "groupies" there are.

It is strange how many delusional people believe in imaginary friends isn't it?

walkwithjesus wrote:
The lord gave up himself for us.

No, my parents are alive and well. They never died so I could exist. Sorry.

walkwithjesus wrote:
We are all sinners and nothing can change that.

There's no such thing as sin. Crime sure, but not sin.

walkwithjesus wrote:
You may think it is cool to reject your savior but it will not benefit you.

Saviour? What saviour? I don't see any saviour. Are you taking your medication?

walkwithjesus wrote:
In the dark when your alone and scared or some thing bad happens you will call on the lord god and ask him for help. Think about it.

I might have called out to my parents when I was a kid having a nightmare sure, but that was 2 decades ago. I never called out to nonexistant beings to help me though. I've never been scared of the dark anyway, and I love being alone. Less idiots to deal with. Think about it.

walkwithjesus wrote:
Many people that love you and that don't even know you are praying for you.

Well I wish they'd stop wasting their time and do something productive for once. Volunteer at a local hospital or homeless shelter perhaps. You'd be doing yourself a favour, and I'd rather you do that than waste your time on your knees mumbling to yourself.

walkwithjesus wrote:
You might not like that idea but we will continue to pray for you. Jesus is our savior and he loves you.

Well it is your time to waste. If you really want to waste it, that's your choice. Too bad to see such a wasted life wander past.
Oh, your jesus-god-man-ghost-beast-whatever never existed ok, get over it already.

walkwithjesus wrote:

Our lord gave you your own thoughts, try not to follow the crowd. "Bub" friend or what ever you want to call yourself you are a child our God, be happy and thank the lord for what you have.

Actually a few million or perhaps billion tiny creatures called "cells" work together to create my thoughts, emotions, and...well... everything about me actually. But since I am them and they are me, I have no reason to thank myself for existing. I am happy I exist though. Thank you cell guys!

walkwithjesus wrote:

You don't beleive in sin? If someone steals from you they sin against you. If someone murders it is sin.

No that is crime.

walkwithjesus wrote:

You can call it law but long before it as law it was GOD. Let him help you. He understands you better than you think

Ironically, laws existed before your god did. Or any god for that matter. They might not have been written down, but they were there all the same. Then a few thousand years later some hippie smoking some really bad crack had a hallucination and poof! jesus was born.

walkwithjesus wrote:

There is only one true GOD. Idols and images are not the true god, but sin is a sin. As I stated before "long before it was a law it was a sin

Obviously not.

walkwithjesus wrote:

Fairy tales have come true before. Stop fighting what is inside of you. There is no reason to be afraid of him.

Name some fairy tales that have come true.
I think you're the one who has to stop fighting what's inside of you. Get over yourself, you're not so important that an omniscient being would give a rats ass if you live or die. You are an insect to it, if it existed.
Obviously there's no cause to fear that which does not exist.

walkwithjesus wrote:

I am sorry but I only know of one true god. No other gods can compare to him and all others are man made

All gods are man made. Unless there's another species that believes in gods yet doesn't match up with the definition of homo-sapiens. Which is entirely possible.

walkwithjesus wrote:

JamesI am sorry but you stated that "gods being worshiped before god of the bible even made earth" No earth then no worship right? God was when there was nothing he created the earth and man created all these othere gods. Mad created them, an image of god but not the true god

I'm afraid you've been the victim of some really bad logic. Your bible "claims" the earth was created at some point a few thousand years ago, even though there were civillizations that existed before that time. So yes, laws existed specifically before the christian god did.

walkwithjesus wrote:

It's ok to be scared and look for some type of logical reasoning that helps you to understand something we as humans could never understand. Could you give your only son to save another?

This is completely nonsensical. I can see how in your twisted views of the world how it makes sense to you, but it doesn't make any sense to someone who knows how to think instead of make things up.
Oh by the way, your gods omnipotence clearly shows that he could recreate the son he gave up or even create a thousand of them. Giving up your fictional jesus is hardly a hardship for a god. He'd just make another one if it bothered him. We however cannot do that, so the relationship of action is inapplicable.

That was too easy. I wish there was a theist who was actually difficult to rip apart. Too bad they are all equivalent to 3rd graders who skipped half of grade 1 and 2.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.