Theists only All ATHEIST POST WILL BE DESTROYED

wisebob134
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Theists only All ATHEIST POST WILL BE DESTROYED

Since  no theists cna post in freethinking annonymous I think it is only fair that theists. This post should be a gathering of theists on the website Hopefully we can work together to stregnthed our agruments and spread the truth

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bob, you cannot make up

Bob, you cannot make up your own rules on the forum.

If you have read the rules before posting your comments would not have been deleted. 

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
How are we to take someone

How are we to take someone seriously when they misspell can, and strengthened. Oh, and good luck deleting our posts in here.

"When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness.... No show, however good, could conceivably be good forever.... I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it." ~H.L. Mencken

Thank god i'm a atheist!

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Exactly. The Freethinking

Exactly. The Freethinking Anonymous is there for where Freethinkers can post without theists. If you want a no atheists forum, there's plenty of Christian sites where they have that.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
James Cizuz wrote: How are

James Cizuz wrote:
How are we to take someone seriously when they misspell can, and strengthened. Oh, and good luck deleting our posts in here.

Thank you, James!!

Aren't there websites out there for theists?  And poor spellers?  And lunatics?

I am sorry, but sometimes I try really hard to get into the mind set of some of these theists to see where they are coming from but I usually end up just giving myself a headache. 

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: Exactly.

MattShizzle wrote:
Exactly. The Freethinking Anonymous is there for where Freethinkers can post without theists. If you want a no atheists forum, there's plenty of Christian sites where they have that.

Maybe that part of the fourm should be called the atheists anonymous.

Oh, AND PLEASE SPELL IT ATHEISTS. IT'S A GO-DAMN PLURAL!

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

Magus
High Level DonorModerator
Magus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sounds like you are angry

Sounds like you are angry that you can't understand the rules of the forum.  I guess lashing out at things you don't understand are common for you.

Sounds made up...
Agnostic Atheist
No, I am not angry at your imaginary friends or enemies.

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
wisebob134

wisebob134 wrote:
stregnthed our agruments and spread the truth

At least you didn't uppercase "truth". 

AImboden wrote:

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Freethinking anon is for

Freethinking anon is for atheists who want to discuss issues without you theists jumping in to try to convince us that we are wrong.  You have many other forums to do just that.

Secondly, why would you not want atheists to post on a forum where you are going to try to "stregnthed our agruments and spread the truth"?  Do you plan on just spreading your theism to other theists?  That seems a bit silly.

And I'm pretty sure that people just can't go around making up their own rules.

If god takes life he's an indian giver

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anyone attacking Bob's

Anyone attacking Bob's spelling please understand, according to Bob's profile he is 9th grade. As we all know spelling and proof reading are not taught until 10th grade.

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: Anyone

BGH wrote:

Anyone attacking Bob's spelling please understand, according to Bob's profile he is 9th grade. As we all know spelling and proof reading are not taught until 10th grade.

Words like can tend to be overlymisspelled anyway, and usually ignored on spellchecking, since they are small joint words. 

Just remember:

"...Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the
olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae."

AImboden wrote:

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ophios wrote: Words like

Ophios wrote:

Words like can tend to be overlymisspelled anyway, and usually ignored on spellchecking, since they are small joint words.

I think we all realize this, but when many words in the same post are mispelled it gives hint to a lack of proof reading or poor spelling skills. 

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kiddo, there are many

Kiddo, there are many theist websites, and many of them destroy any atheist posts.

This is an atheist website.

If you want your own clubhouse, go make one.  This is ours.

Na-Nanny-Boo-Boo!!!

(Ok, is that on your level now?  Sounds kind of silly when someone else says it.  Now, grow up a little, ok?)

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Indeed, Hamby.

Indeed, Hamby.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit

Hambydammit wrote:

Na-Nanny-Boo-Boo!!!

I am taking my ball and going home, phfft!

LOL.Tongue out

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
wisebob134 wrote: Since no

wisebob134 wrote:
Since no theists cna post in freethinking annonymous I think it is only fair that theists. This post should be a gathering of theists on the website Hopefully we can work together to stregnthed our agruments and spread the truth

Whenever an exclusionary rule is made, those who are excluded automatically feel slighted, and demand to be allowed in, or, demand their own exclusionary club in response.

Instead of giving into this animal instinct, why not just think for a second? Theists already have a place for theists to meet: churches, fellowship, bible study, in fact, you can even exclude other monotheists who disagree with your own brand of monotheism.

If you want a 'theist only club' - a fellowship group, a bible study, then go join one. There are probably dozens of them in your immediate area. You don't need to go to an atheist website and demand that atheists make YET another such club for you.

"Hitler burned people like Anne Frank, for that we call him evil.
"God" burns Anne Frank eternally. For that, theists call him 'good.'

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Excellent point, todangst!

Excellent point, todangst! Smile

kmisho
kmisho's picture
User is offlineOffline
Many theists can't even

Many theists can't even stand the idea that atheists exist. That's their problem and not ours. Anyway, a result is they have a zillions chat boards of their own but still insist on invading (yes, INVADING) the few atheist sites that exist.

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
James Cizuz wrote: How are

James Cizuz wrote:

It looks more like a typo than a misspelling to me. 

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
thingy wrote: James Cizuz

thingy wrote:

James Cizuz wrote:

It looks more like a typo than a misspelling to me.

There is a difference?

Oh and Bob, you can make a thread here saying what ever the heck you posted in the"Numbering theists argument". 

AImboden wrote:

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
A misspelling would be

A misspelling would be where you do not know how a word is spelt and therefore get it wrong, a typo is where you do not proof read your posts and your fingers hit the keys in the wrong order (or your fingers hit the wrong keys).

One is lack of knowledge of the english language, one is just a slight lack of control of the fingers and not proof reading.  

I suffer quite badly from both (my spelling is terrible in my opinion), though I generally at least fix my typos. 

Mordagar
RRS local affiliateSuperfan
Mordagar's picture
User is offlineOffline

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
You have to reason that the

You have to reason that the person made a spelling error, and not a typo. Simply because if a post is as short as his was, there was no reason for him to look over those 3 sentences. I also forgot, he forgot a period.

"When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness.... No show, however good, could conceivably be good forever.... I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it." ~H.L. Mencken

Thank god i'm a atheist!

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
It's the O RLY owl! 

It's the O RLY owl!Laughing

And here's his enemy. 

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
thingy wrote: A misspelling

thingy wrote:
A misspelling would be where you do not know how a word is spelt and therefore get it wrong, a typo is where you do not proof read your posts and your fingers hit the keys in the wrong order (or your fingers hit the wrong keys).

One is lack of knowledge of the english language, one is just a slight lack of control of the fingers and not proof reading.

I suffer quite badly from both (my spelling is terrible in my opinion), though I generally at least fix my typos.

I agree thingy, a typo is no big deal from time to time. I think it is a culmination of things. I went back through Bob's other posts and he is antagonistic, arrogant, uses poor grammer and fails to use proper punctuation much of the time along with poor spelling. I think he deserves all the criticism he gets.

Here is his antagonistic first post:

wisebob134 wrote:

Mark 3 29 but anyone who blasphemes the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven. This is a sin with eternal consequences. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7QVbJnSPQE Thats my irrational precept. Wake up people Freedom ? Freedom from what ? Christianity which isn't forced on anyone.And for people that like "FREEDOM" You're sure not allowing others to have the freedom to have their own beliefs. You want freedom that free your mind from this crap website http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTXSPRqwjgg

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here is his antagonistic

Here is his antagonistic first post:

wisebob134 wrote:

Mark 3 29 but anyone who blasphemes the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven. This is a sin with eternal consequences. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7QVbJnSPQE Thats my irrational precept. Wake up people Freedom ? Freedom from what ? Christianity which isn't forced on anyone.And for people that like "FREEDOM" You're sure not allowing others to have the freedom to have their own beliefs. You want freedom that free your mind from this crap website http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTXSPRqwjgg

Sorry, I don't speak theistese.  This is carelessness, pure and simple.  A post written in anger shortly before bedtime while mom is yelling to turn off that damn computer.  Shame, though.  He seems to fringe on being inteelibent.  (That's right - I said inteelibent.  hee hee  - Sorry, BGH - I stole your new word!  LOL) 

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: (That's right -

jce wrote:
(That's right - I said inteelibent. hee hee - Sorry, BGH - I stole your new word! LOL)

You can use it whenever you like, I must correct it a bit though.

It is inteelligent, (in-TEEL-ligent).

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: I agree thingy,

BGH wrote:
I agree thingy, a typo is no big deal from time to time. I think it is a culmination of things. I went back through Bob's other posts and he is antagonistic, arrogant, uses poor grammer and fails to use proper punctuation much of the time along with poor spelling. I think he deserves all the criticism he gets.

He deserves the criticism, I agree.  My differing is that I believe if you're going to attack poor english don't use a typo as an excuse.  Call a spade a spade.

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
kmisho wrote: Many theists

kmisho wrote:
Many theists can't even stand the idea that atheists exist. That's their problem and not ours. Anyway, a result is they have a zillions chat boards of their own but still insist on invading (yes, INVADING) the few atheist sites that exist.

It's understandable that they'd hate the idea that atheists exist, seeing as atheism in of itself refutes christian theism - if there is an omnipotent being that 'needs' me to 'freely choose' to accept his love (or be tortured eternally) then this omnipotent being cannot fail to demonstrate his existence axiomatically (especially if he is a 'necesssary being' as some clueless theists insist, against logic) 

If this is so, atheism should not exist, and there are several theists who actually do deny theism for this very reason.

"Hitler burned people like Anne Frank, for that we call him evil.
"God" burns Anne Frank eternally. For that, theists call him 'good.'

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
thingy wrote: Call a spade

thingy wrote:
Call a spade a spade.

I think I did.

I did not attack the typo in the first place, but I do not begrudge others for doing so, especially considering Bob's actions on the boards. 

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: jce

BGH wrote:

jce wrote:
(That's right - I said inteelibent. hee hee - Sorry, BGH - I stole your new word! LOL)

You can use it whenever you like, I must correct it a bit though.

It is inteelligent, (in-TEEL-ligent).

I like inteelibent. You can tell someone to go get inteelibent.

AImboden wrote:

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ophios wrote: I like

Ophios wrote:

I like inteelibent. You can tell someone to go get inteelibent.

I like it too!  Makes me giggle.  Btw, as I was scrounging around on some theists debate sites, most of them only have one or two forums open to atheists.  The rest are theist only.  What exactly is he bitching about? 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
*Snort* That's funny.

*Snort*

That's funny.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: *Snort*

Vastet wrote:
*Snort* That's funny.

What makes it really funny is that no theists have mod privileges and can't modify posts anyway.

Oh!  Wait!  Maybe he meant that atheist arguments would be destroyed with logic., not the actual posts!

Um.  Yeah.  Uh huh.  Sure.  We all believe that one.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
User is offlineOffline

wisebob134 wrote:
Since no theists cna post in freethinking annonymous I think it is only fair that theists. This post should be a gathering of theists on the website Hopefully we can work together to stregnthed our agruments and spread the truth

Uh-oh!  I think somebody needs a nap!  Sleepy-weepy time, Mr. Grumpypants! 

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: Vastet

Susan wrote:

Vastet wrote:
*Snort* That's funny.

What makes it really funny is that no theists have mod privileges and can't modify posts anyway.

Oh!  Wait!  Maybe he meant that atheist arguments would be destroyed with logic., not the actual posts!

Um.  Yeah.  Uh huh.  Sure.  We all believe that one.

Maybe god will destroy our posts.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Maybe god

Vastet wrote:
Maybe god will destroy our posts.

Which one?  Zeus?  Thor?  Hercules?

Or maybe it would be a goddess?  How about Isis?

Nah.  They're all techno-challenged and probably couldn't get logged on. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote:

Susan wrote:
Nah. They're all techno-challenged and probably couldn't get logged on.

No, no. It was written on parchment by a third-hand receiver of the passed down story of the revelation. It was found in a tomb and dated to about 250 CE. It stated:

Gospel according to Frank

Addendum: "and the lord said unto thee, thou shalt behold unto the internets, and there thou shalt profess unto the apostates. Whence apostates mete out rules of said forum, thou shall post to destroy apostate's words with a sword where my followers will be powerless...."

MrRage
User is offlineOffline

wisebob134 wrote:

They already have a forum for that here: http://righteousresponders.com/

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
MrRage wrote: wisebob134

MrRage wrote:
wisebob134 wrote:
They already have a forum for that here: http://righteousresponders.com/[/quote]

How can someone have a debate if they're not allowed to state that god doesn't exist.  It says you can say you don't believe, but you're not allowed to refute god's existence.  Huh.  Doesn't sound like a very good debate to me. 

This place is much cooler.  Eye-wink  It doesn't have all those hokey smiley faces everywhere. 

If god takes life he's an indian giver

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
MrRage wrote: wisebob134

MrRage wrote:
wisebob134 wrote:
They already have a forum for that here: http://righteousresponders.com/

I wonder if anyone has snapped up the domain selfrighteousresponders.com? 

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.