We're All Jewish!!!!!!!

dassercha
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
We're All Jewish!!!!!!!

Never thought of this one before, but this pretty much nullifies the entire NT.

If Noah was jewish and his family after they found land multiplied the Earth, how can there be Gentiles? According to the Bible, we are all from the Lineage of Noah...so we're All Jewish. ??????

A xian's perspective most appreciated here. 

AnointedHeathen
User is offlineOffline
Well see, the Gentiles came

Well see, the Gentiles came about by a rapid change by the hand of God just like all the different skin colors did too. No it wasn't "evolution" it was rapid change by God! Just like all the animals in the world changed into what they are today after they got off the ark. Again, not evolution, it's change by God! And we aren't all retarded due to incest because God changed the offspring's DNA too! God did it!

Man, thinking like a Christian again makes my head hurt....

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Those theists that recognize

Those theists that recognize the impossibility of the noah story would see through it, but I'd love to see an evangelicals response.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
As I understand it, Jews

As I understand it, Jews weren't a race of their own until Jacob.
(Abraham's grandson and 'technicolour coat' Joseph's dad.)
One day, Jacob gets into a wrestling match with God and pins him. God tries to break the pin by getting Jacobs leg into a lock and practically wrenching it out of the socket but Jacob refuses to tap and carries on pinning God until God agree to bless him.
So God blesses him and names him Israel.

(this might also be when circumcision started)

dassercha
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Strafio wrote: As I

Strafio wrote:
As I understand it, Jews weren't a race of their own until Jacob.
(Abraham's grandson and 'technicolour coat' Joseph's dad.)
One day, Jacob gets into a wrestling match with God and pins him. God tries to break the pin by getting Jacobs leg into a lock and practically wrenching it out of the socket but Jacob refuses to tap and carries on pinning God until God agree to bless him.
So God blesses him and names him Israel.

yeah, i posted this at a xian forum and got the same answer. just strikes me as odd, that he wouldn't be considered the uber-granddaddy of 'em all, since he was 'the chosen one' by Yahweh to live. i dunno, but more importantly *why do i care*? Wink

EDUCATION! EDUCATION! EDUCATION!

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Strafio wrote: (this might

Strafio wrote:

You got the story close with the rest of it. However, circumcision began in the bible in Gen 17 long before Isaac(Jacob/Israel's dad) was allegedly born.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.