Just for fun... Fake Ray Comfort Interview about Zeus

laguna117
laguna117's picture
User is offlineOffline
Just for fun... Fake Ray Comfort Interview about Zeus

I don't know if there is someone here who doesn't find ray comfort sophism and harrasment laughable. Like all sophism, you can change one word and a couple of expression and the effet is the same. Anyone who saw the annoying way of the master videos on youtube will know what i'm talking about (if not, check one out) Let's imagine Ray is harrassing me with his routine, and i then ask:

Laguna: When you hear a gunshot, do you know it comes from a gun?

Ray: Yes sure

Laguna: And that gun is held by someone firing?

Ray: Yes

Laguna: And when you hear a loud shout, do you think it comes from someone shouting?

Ray: Sure

Laguna: And the gunner had a reason to shoot and the person to shout?

Ray: Probably

Laguna: It would be stupid to think there wasn't a reason, no? Maybe someone was angry, or furious, or in pain?

Ray: Sure

Laguna: A reasonnable person wouldn't say it just happenned by chance?

Ray: No

Laguna: But when you hear thunder, there must be someone behind it, equally, no? Someone furious, angry, vengeful, who expresses his feelings? Why would that happen by chance?

Ray: Err... i'm not sure

Laguna: Do you think you're a good person?

Laguna: Did you sacrifice a bull before your last travel to apease the gods?

Laguna: So you angered Poseidon and Hermes. Did you ever call Zeus a myth?

Laguna: So you failled to honor the kings of the gods. Did you ever ask Apollo for purification after direspecting your parents?

Laguna: What's your name?

Ray: Ray

Laguna: Well Ray, according to your own testimony, you're disrepectul, dishonest and impure before the gods. If you are to be judged by Rhadamantes in Hades, do you think you will ge innocent or guilty?

Ray: guilty

.... etc...

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof,
then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Laguna117 has just PWNED Ray

Laguna117 has just PWNED Ray Comfort!

laguna117
laguna117's picture
User is offlineOffline
it was to honor my

it was to honor my quote:

"I took Pascal's wager and now I believe in Zeus"

-Laguna117

Last time I heard on FOX to debunk the "lost tomb of jesus" BS a journalist saying "it's impossible to have Jesus's bones, let's reminds hundreds of people witnessed his ressurection!!"....

.... I wanted to say, "And what about the dozen signs and oracles Julius Ceasar recieved the day he was assassinated? like the dreams, the lighting falling on his statue, an eagle dying etc... everyone witnessed those too!!"

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof,
then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
A FAUX "news" "journalist"

A FAUX "news" "journalist" is kind of like a creationist biologist (or a non-magnetism physicist or non-holocaust historian.)

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Someone needs to sue Fox for

Someone needs to sue Fox for false advertising. They don't have a news program. Just a propoganda one.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Calling themselves "Fair and

Calling themselves "Fair and Balanced" is certainly false advertising! Unless they mean balanced between the right and the extreme right!

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team