There is no "unpardonable" sin --

unixrab
Theist
unixrab's picture
User is offlineOffline
There is no "unpardonable" sin --

You guys/gals know I love you and I'm praying for you...and you've maybe read some of my other posts - but listen... though you think I'm dim-witted and have some sort of brain illness, I am somewhat knowledgeable about my/our "illness" -- so listen: There is no "unpardonable sin" - no "sin" that will not be forgiven...

Stop looking for the verse reference and trying to find the "quote/reply" button.

I know the verse. I know the reference. I'm just saying, it's been taken out of context and context means "historical" as well as "grammatical"

There *WAS* an unpardonable sin. There *WAS* something that could be done that would not be forgiven, but it's over. Good news for all you YouTube'rs and DVD recipients... nothing you've done damns you to hell, except dying in your current state of un/disbelief. As long as you have breath, there is hope for you. You can't say anything about the Holy Spirit or Christ that He won't forgive you and happily accept you into our joyful loving family!!

You're waiting for the explanation. Fine. Fine. Technical Doctrinal definition of the "Unpardonable Sin" = Ascribing to Satan, the physical and spiritual works of of the Holy Spirit through Jesus Christ during His ministry on earth. That's it!

Since Christ is risen, and in heaven and His earthly ministry "..finished" (to quote The Lord Himself) - one can no longer commit this very specific sin of saying Satan, not the Holy Spirit was doing miracles through Jesus. (sidenote: this "unpardonable sin" was directed ad the ruling religious establishment (Pharisees) that was trying to discredit Christ by anymeans including calling His miracles demonic )

Now... I would expect argument from THEISTS on some of these facts, but I certainly wouldn't expect it HERE. As for you aTheists, now you know. You're never too far down the road of blasphemy or sin or unbelief to repent and ask for Christ to forgive you for anything you've said or done - until you die. After that, the judgement.

mmkay? mmkay.

unixrab

/usr/bin/intelligence | awk '$1 == logic||reason{respond}' 理智

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
Do you know this has been

Do you know this has been discussed, and discussed, and discussed, and discussed, and discussed, and discussed, ... here before?

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
and discussed, and

and discussed, and discussed, and discussed, and discussed, and discussed........... and discussed

Laker-taker
Laker-taker's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yet another

Yet another misser-of-the-point.  I presume this thread will be combined with the collection of similar threads.

unixrab
Theist
unixrab's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh.  No... didn't know

Oh.  No... didn't know that.  Sorry.

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
unixrab wrote: Oh. No...

unixrab wrote:
Oh. No... didn't know that. Sorry.

No worries.

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
unixrab wrote:You

unixrab wrote:

You guys/gals know I love you and I'm praying for you...and you've maybe read some of my other posts - but listen... though you think I'm dim-witted and have some sort of brain illness, I am somewhat knowledgeable about my/our "illness" -- so listen: There is no "unpardonable sin" - no "sin" that will not be forgiven...

Stop looking for the verse reference and trying to find the "quote/reply" button.

I know the verse. I know the reference. I'm just saying, it's been taken out of context and context means "historical" as well as "grammatical"

There *WAS* an unpardonable sin. There *WAS* something that could be done that would not be forgiven, but it's over. Good news for all you YouTube'rs and DVD recipients... nothing you've done damns you to hell, except dying in your current state of un/disbelief.

The point of the challenge is for people raised through christian terrorist tactics to face the fear of threats of hell and overcome it...

Before you deny that christians use terrorist tactics, read the part in bold that you just typed.

If the best that the most intelligent being in the universe can do to prove his existence is to have people going around claiming that doubters will be endlessly tortured, then you really ought to consider  whether or not if this clearly contradictory creature actually exists....

Here's a nice way for you to get to the heart of the matter.

Do you have any problems proving you exist?

If for some unimaginble reason, you did, would your first and only response be to have others threaten doubters, on your behalf, while you hid yourself away?

"Hitler burned people like Anne Frank, for that we call him evil.
"God" burns Anne Frank eternally. For that, theists call him 'good.'

Redeeminator
Redeeminator's picture
User is offlineOffline
But I only did that

But I only did that blasphemy thing so I could go to hell. You mean I'm still not guaranteed a place? I want my money back. Damn you rational responders - you lied to me!!!

christ101
Theist
User is offlineOffline
lies

they lieing to themselves, and i thought they payed you to do the challenge.

Gizmo
High Level Donor
Gizmo's picture
User is offlineOffline
christ101 wrote: they

christ101 wrote:

No, no one is lying to themselves that did the challenge.   And please, no one was paid to do the challenge other than the God that Wasn't their DVD, which was mainly an incentive to get the shy ones to get on camera and declare that they deny the holy spirit.  

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline

christ101 wrote:

Better than paying the preacher to lie to me... 

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

Gizmo
High Level Donor
Gizmo's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, I would much rather

Yeah, I would much rather give my money to a group that actually tries to help humanity then to build a bigger building to pray to an invisible non existent Zeus/God/FSM/Invisible Pink Anything/Isis... (just look at my badges ;p)

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline

christ101 wrote:

Care to be coherent?