I can't find the technical forum so I'll dump this here:

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
I can't find the technical forum so I'll dump this here:

I'm getting really wound up by the fact that whenever I click on the topic I have to go to the first page before the last page. Even if I click 'new' and the new posts are on the last page it takes me to the first. It's especially frustrating as my Internet is really unreliable at the moment so less clicks would make a real difference to me.

Could you put links to individual pages of the topic next to the topic's listing?
Please? Smiling

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Strafio, I'm sorry this

Strafio,

I'm sorry this forum isn't perfect yet. I'm the first one to admit it's flawed. We have been working for months to enhance this forum but are limited to the amount of volunteer time our coders can lend to us. I thought we were on to some progress last week when a volunteer contacted me offering some time, and I haven't heard back since.

I personally stay so busy on activism itself that I don't have much time to make the changes happen. Again, I apologize, but you have my promise that enhancing the forum is on the top of the list of things to do and we hope it can be done by April at the latest. For us this project is very long term, we hope to be engaged in this for the rest of our lives so a few months to get it done right is more important to us than fixing little pieces at a time.

We'll see....

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
I guess in the meantime

I guess in the meantime making that extra click won't kill me! Eye-wink
It's a good forum.
Keep up the good work. Smiling

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
I am very happy to announce

I am very happy to announce that un0 (yakko in stickam chat) has stepped up to the plate, and is very well versed in coding. He will be working very hard over the next few weeks/months to institute many of the changes we need.

Look forward to big things.