calling all new testament experts, need help "converting" believers

causalitist
causalitist's picture
User is offlineOffline
calling all new testament experts, need help "converting" believers

hi guys... im working on a group of christian people.. fighting the good fight lol.. i brought up a ton of quotes from the old testament so as to easily show its insanity, however it turns out they already agreed with me on that, and challenged me to find contradictions and retardation in the NEW testament.. i do not have a bible, and it would be a great service to our cause if i was provided quotes from the new testament demonstrating its stupidity... preferably ones advocating violence etc.. these people are not ones to engage me in any rational discussion (go figure), so im hoping for fairly self explainatory quotes that need very little, if any explaination as to show their stupidity.

thank you very much, im hoping for some good responses... this is exactly why a network such as this is so great.

1.Mind is a charicteristic of the organizational state of the matter that constitutes the brain.

2.Matter in this particular organizational state is of course subject to the laws of causality, as is all matter.
~me

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
Try this site for

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Skeptic's Annotated

Razorcade
ModeratorRRS Core Member
Razorcade's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeezy Creezy

causalitist,
I put this text onto a christmas card as a gift to my catholic family last year. Hope it helps.

Live like Jesus
(Divisive, belligerent and vain; a real family man)

Matthew

10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth;
I came not to send peace, but a sword.

10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Was little Jesus not listening in Bible class?
Proverbs 11:29 He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind, and the fool shall be servant to the wise of heart.