Am I allowed to advertise my site here?

Christ Myth
Theist
Christ Myth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Am I allowed to advertise my site here?

For the last few years, I've been compiling info on Dionysis, Osiris, Mithra etc... and I put a site together. I had no idea about "The God That Wasn't There" documentary until I saw an ad on MySpace yesterday. I saw it and I was like "wow, that's exactly what my site is about". So I then found out about the RR Squad and I figured maybe you people would be interested in my site (it seems like no one else is).

So check it out, and tell me what you think of it I guess.

It's www.christos-mythos.net

I've thought of posting it at Christian sites, but I figure they'll just ban me, so why bother?

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Christ Myth! If you're

Hi Christ Myth!

If you're on MySpace, be sure to find a catchy way to put the link in your comments to people. Comment back to everyone who adds you (even all the *^$^#$ bands) and be sure to wish folks a happy birthday.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Christ Myth
Theist
Christ Myth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Doesn't that annoy people

Doesn't that annoy people though?

I make bulletins every now and then and ask people to repost them. That seems to "sort of" work.

I did post a clickable banner on the GodMovie Myspace page after they added me.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Christ Myth wrote: Doesn't

Christ Myth wrote:

Doesn't that annoy people though?

I make bulletins every now and then and ask people to repost them. That seems to "sort of" work.

I did post a clickable banner on the GodMovie Myspace page after they added me.

I've found that bulletins haven't been too terribly effective for what I do on MySpace.  It's OK the first or second time, but after that I start getting messages from people complaining about getting the same thing multiple times.

I think bulletins have been pretty effective for the RRS.

I'm talking about posting comments on other profiles and checking your friends birthdays and leaving them a birthday comment. 

Also, if you have time, the few times I've posted a blog, people seem to read it.  Of course, the xians found one and had quite the "discussion" because I had neglected to change the blog profile to say that only friends could post.

The blog entry was effective for a theater for which I do MySpace volunteer work.  However, I posted comments on each friend's profile to get them there. 

I think people like the individual attention of a profile comment. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.