VIDEO: Sun of God

Topher
Topher's picture
User is offlineOffline
VIDEO: Sun of God

Found this video which I've not seen before. Never thought of this before.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=2333851729824000613

(Hopyfully this hasn't been posted before. Sorry if it has)

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring" -- Carl Sagan

Christ Myth
Theist
Christ Myth's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've spent a lot of time

I've spent a lot of time studying this subject and compiling my findings at my website: www.christos-mythos.net

Look at the "Sun of God" section of the site to learn about the various SunGod myths and how they compare to the myth of Christ.

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'll check both links out.

I'll check both links out.

Positive Change
Theist
Positive Change's picture
User is offlineOffline
Michael Grant states in

Michael Grant states in Jesus: An Historian's Review of the Gospels that "Judaism was a milieu to which doctrines of the deaths and rebirths of mythical gods seemed so entirely foreign that the emergence of such a fabrication from its midst is very hard to credit."

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Positive Change

Positive Change wrote:

Michael Grant states in Jesus: An Historian's Review of the Gospels that "Judaism was a milieu to which doctrines of the deaths and rebirths of mythical gods seemed so entirely foreign that the emergence of such a fabrication from its midst is very hard to credit."

Postive Change, please do not post the same message in multiple threads. This is cross-posting and is against site rules.

Thank you. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.