Documentary: Who Wrote The Bible?

cam
User is offlineOffline
Documentary: Who Wrote The Bible?

I'm posting this for anyone who wants to help review the documentary by Robert Beckford called "Who Wrote The Bible?".

I'm no historian so I don't know whether this documentary has any blaring inaccuracies or not. It seemed like a genuine look at the subject. Beckford appears to interview knowledgable theologians/historians/archeologists. His narrative seemed level headed and non-sensational.

He exposes the ideas that the first 5 books of the Old Testament are written by Moses, and the Gospels of the New Testament being eyewitness accounts, as falsehoods. He shows who, when , where and for what purpose people translated and rewrote parts of the Bible.

Beckford appears to remain a Christian even after debunking what he was taught about the scriptures when he was young.

Watch the movie on Google video.

jonasnz1
User is offlineOffline
Im not sure about accuracy,

Im not sure about accuracy, but it was a very interesting video...thanks for posting it.

I have always felt that the bible was written, to control a large population, under a belief system.

It makes much more sense, and is more economical, than using a large army to keep a population in check.

This video seems to come to that conclusion. "well roughly"

Definitely worth a look guys...