Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
Greydon Square Album Available!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
A black atheist? A black

A black atheist? A black atheist rapper?

CALL CNN!  No no no, call Fox! I wonder if Condie has her panties in a bunch? If it wernt for the tooth gap, she'd be a hottie. Condie looks like the black female verson of the "Mad Magizine" guy. 

Anywho, Graydon is a welcome addition to any music motif. Hopefully we can get away from Britney Spere's bra. Not that I mind bras.

There is alot more music out there than Motly Crue, Ussure, Kiss, 50cent or Shakeria.

This is rap with a message. This is the beat that gets you thinking. This is what makes you think.

If you are not a rap fan, Graydon is more than capable of converting you to his brand of thoughtfull , insightfull lyrics. 

Viva Graydon! 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

heike6
SuperfanBronze Member
heike6's picture
User is offlineOffline
That's it, I'm moving to

That's it, I'm moving to Canada!!

Dante626
Gold Member
Dante626's picture
User is offlineOffline
I actually used to hate rap.

I actually used to hate rap. All rap. Greydon and Proclaim won me over. I'm not an actor, I'm a real person giving my real testimony.  Sticking out tongue But in all seriousness, I really very much do like both of these albums and artists. Everyone should pick up their stuff. I personally prefer Greydon's stuff more.

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I just want to chime in and

I just want to chime in and say that Greydon's album is very well structured from beginning to end. He leads you step by step from Kirk Cameron making An Irrational Argument, through some great renditions of arguments against religion, to ways to respond to criticism (with Ears, Say, and Addressed), all the way to his Dream of a world without religion, all the while dropping names of fellow atheists and musicians you might like, such as the songs The Compton Effect and As A Fan.

Each song is good, but I think the album as a whole is awesome.

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

xamination
xamination's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm not a fan of Greydon,

I'm not a fan of Greydon, but I give him props for saying what he really believes.