New Humanist Magazine writes a nice article about RRS

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
New Humanist Magazine writes a nice article about RRS

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
OMD, that Recycle the Bible

OMD, that Recycle the Bible idea is BRILLIANT!!! That is going to get so much media attention!

Great article, by the way.

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Great

Great article Smiling

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wait this place is only a

Wait this place is only a year old?

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
This was an amasing

This was an amasing article, I'm so glad it was written and copied here.  It answered a lot of questions I had on the founders of this site and what it was all about.  It gave me a HELL of a lot (no pun intended) of respect for you guys and has basically been the deciding factor that took me from wondering how much longer to stick around testing the water, to becoming a subscriber.

Lunch time right now, but when I get home it'll be incoming.

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

healthy.addictions
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Excellent! (Except for the

Excellent!

(Except for the fact they printed the website as rationalresponder.com instead of rationalresponders.com. Oh well.)

Logicel
User is offlineOffline
New Humanist Article

It is great that 'tamer' atheistic groups are supporting RRS.  RRS perfectly fulfills the need of a particular group, a younger and rearing-to-go group who are/will contribute greatly to eradicating religion.

I am looking forward to the Bible recylcing project; it will be interesting to see the reaction to that!!! 

Quote:

Rave
User is offlineOffline
Great article, portrayed you

Great article, portrayed you guys in a very good way. Again, too bad about the url but I wouldn't worry, all but the dumbest people interested in finding the site would think to google it.

"This is the real world, stupid." - Charlie Brooker

"It is necessary to be bold. Some people can be reasoned into sense, and others must be shocked into it. Say a bold thing that will stagger them, and they will begin to think." - Thomas Paine

FreeThoughtMake...
Superfan
FreeThoughtMakesMeTingle's picture
User is offlineOffline
oh god (yeah I said it -_-)

oh god (yeah I said it -_-) lol this article rocks......I think i'll cry now lol.