Rational Response Squad: Oklahoma - - Video

Mordagar
RRS local affiliateSuperfan
Mordagar's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rational Response Squad: Oklahoma - - Video

We made this video on March 04, 2007. We walk around a mall and see if there are any people who will let us ask them a few questions about their religion. We even found an Atheist couple in the mall, but they are not included in the video.

This video was inspired by g0at, many props to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uste0JsSLkA

"The idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I am unable to take seriously." [Albert Einstein, letter to Hoffman and Dukas, 1946]

Bare
Rational VIP!RRS local affiliate
Bare's picture
User is offlineOffline
This was fun, we have to

This was fun, we have to prep up for another video!

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
This video demonstrates

This video demonstrates that most people who call themselves "christian" do so because they were brought up like that by their parents, they are not really Christian, merely ignorant, and if they picked up the Bible, they would stop being Christian. (And this was in the buckle of the bible belt!!). People who are like this I call "the sheep who nod to God once in a while".

I feel that when atheism becomes more visible and vocal, a huge amount of the sheep who nod to god will stop being Christian. 

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism