Kelly and Sapient play a prank on Rook (new baby)

RationalResponseSquad's picture
American Atheist's picture

When I first read the

When I first read the title I was like "I knew it!".

But no.Frown

Gizmo's picture

I thought this was quite

I thought this was quite entertaining.  Its interesting when you put yourself where Rook was standing and then see what you would think in that situation.  Tho Rook thought near the beginning that it was bs but then starting buying it ;p

thingy's picture

I KNEW

I KNEW IT!!!

Quote:
Kelly: Seeing as we're the king and queen of atheism it's only right that we have a heir.
Rook: I'm the heir.

Now we finally see it come to light.  Just as I had always suspected ... Rook IS the illegitimate love child of Kelly & Brian!

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

That was weird.

That was weird.

Kelly's hawt.

Kelly's hawt.

marcusfish's picture

They should totally have a

They should totally have a baby and name it Zeus.

Cuz any offspring from these two...would be a lightening bolt throwin' bad ass. 

oh come on guys - the clear

oh come on guys - the clear king of atheists is the man that inspired the movement and directs all those in it - Mr Richard Dawkins. Brian Sapient you are his loyal subject - you are no king of atheists. Furthermore - with the way you guys arrange this social system of atheist kings and queens and heirs and such - how can you not see that your Atheism is religious practice? This is organized religion under the pretense that it is not a religion (actually, many christians consider their practices 'not religious' either, I think they even have a site called "notreligion.com" or something).

Congratulations on the baby though guys! You'll be good parents, I see. If you havent conceived yet - I would suggest eating lots of sprouts, as they are natural supplements to fertility, a good and healthy baby comes from good and fertile parents! Good luck!

Oh yes and Kelly is very hot, I would totally make a baby with her if I were you (sapient)!

Rook_Hawkins's picture

Wow, another shining example

Wow, another shining example of why theists tend to be less adept to the obvious...great job, anbesol. You are clearly a man of great and vast intellect. Undecided

What a numbnuts.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists. Books by Rook Hawkins (Thomas Verenna)

well perhaps if I started

well perhaps if I started taking pictures of my self reading books I'll have earned high status of an intellectual. Teach me your ways oh wise one!

but please, oh great one - tell me what it is I am less adept at.  What obvious reality has passed my filtered perceptions?  What is so grand that I am missing?  Perhaps, you are just a kid and an idiot, thats what I think.  But, far be it for me to plant ideas based on evidence right in front of my face, tell me why youre not an idiot!  Oh man, is it, could it be your bookshelf?  yeah man!  Your book shelf proves youre smart!  You like to read n stuff!

If you present me with an ego in your words, and you try to hold dominion over my self, you will not succeed, and you will have put forth an ego for me to exploit. 

Rook_Hawkins's picture

Two words for you: You're

Two words for you: You're dumb.

I wish you truly saw teh

I wish you truly saw teh deaf, blind and dumb, but you must not be one if you wish to see one.

Rook_Hawkins's picture

Seriously, you want to know

Seriously, you want to know why I came at you like this?  Watch the video once and listen to the ending.  And then think very carefully about the Dawkins comment, further read some Plato - who writes that Socrates was accused of atheism (so to goes your comment about Dawkins starting the "movement" since this "movement" has been around for thousands of years).  Then, go back to elementary school for a few years and brush up on your grammar and spelling skills, and if it's typing that seems to be your downfall - take a typing class.  Then come back here and make comments.  Right now you don't rate too high on my "respect-o-meter".

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists. Books by Rook Hawkins (Thomas Verenna)

Oh crap, I must have made a

Oh crap, I must have made a typo - that must mean I have an elementary mind. Well, while I may not take pictures of myself reading books in a vain attempt to put myself on some high plane of narcissism - I think I have a pretty good vision of truth, and I can see the truth that you are as well. Such as, the truth that you just desperately want to be accepted as some high and mighty genuis, which is why you throw around those big words on your video's which actually make no relavent sense, its just you jerking yourself off with a dictionary. Socrates did not refute religion - he refuted dogma, and thats what made him accused of atheism, not because he didnt believe in "god". To him, "truth" and "god" were one in the same. Furthermore - socrates is a well known and practiced teacher amongst the eastern world of philosophy, easily the second most profound teachers in the eastern world that came from the western world, second to Christ. Now, not a lot of western minds influence eastern religion mind you.

no less - if you feel like insulting me is your way of gaining some sort of moral or intellectual high ground, youve definitely made a serious mistake - I have and I can and I would continue to dominate you in any kind of an open discourse - because you my friend, ar ea closed book with transperant alterior motives, and to add to that, youre the most pompous and pretentious atheist I have seen yet. If youre wanting to delve into philosophy and theology and the pursuit of truth - then drop your ego, its only geting in your way. You cant be an honest intellectual if you arent honest with your self, and this means that when you read books, read them with an open mind, and quit just looking for shit to poke and prod about. Youre like a fucking politician.

also - its no secret that the atheistic movement of our modern times was influenced by the duo of Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins - its completely obvious that almost all of your conjectures against Christianity were taken from the book "The God Delusion".

oh shit, but I dont capitalize and punctuate properly, and I make some typo's. I must not have any credence because of this, way to try and put me beneath you in your own silly attempt to justify your complete idiocy and irrelavence.

Also - youd better do some more research on socrates, as you defined him as being the leader of atheism, you obviously have no idea of his teachings or his practices. He was only atheist to the dogmatic and imposing pagan religion.

Ok that's enough, chill out

Ok that's enough, chill out both of you.  This thread is simply for discussion about how Kelly and I are having a baby and Rook is going to need to watch the baby for 4 hours a night.  Back on topic!

cool, grats dude.  sprouts

cool, grats dude.  sprouts man, sprouts! 

marcusfish's picture

Anbesol wrote: If you

Anbesol wrote:
If you havent conceived yet - I would suggest eating lots of sprouts, as they are natural supplements to fertility, a good and healthy baby comes from good and fertile parents! Good luck!
How dare you suggest thier loins aren't fertile! Have at you sir, have at you. *casts the first stone*

Quote:
Oh yes and Kelly is very hot, I would totally make a baby with her if I were you (sapient)!
Hell, I'd have a go at Kelly if I were ME! Assuming of course I was not torn to bits first by Kelly, Sapient, or my wife! Innocent

Rook_Hawkins's picture

Anbesol wrote: cool, grats

Anbesol wrote:

cool, grats dude. sprouts man, sprouts!

Ugh.  For goodness sakes dude, it's a JOKE.  They're really not having a baby.   

Free Thinking's picture

Rook_Hawkins

Rook_Hawkins wrote:
Anbesol wrote:

Ugh. For goodness sakes dude, it's a JOKE. They're really not having a baby.

too bad!  I disappointed!

Judge: god, you have been accused of existence! What do you have to say for yourself?

god: I am innocent until proven guilty, your honour!

marcusfish's picture

Rook_Hawkins

Rook_Hawkins wrote:
Anbesol wrote:

Ugh. For goodness sakes dude, it's a JOKE. They're really not having a baby.

What?!?!!

Damn you people, bringing up my hopes and then crashing them on the rocks. 

I feel so used.  

RationalResponseSquad's picture

Kelly and Sapient having a baby?

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.