SilkyShrew discusses Sex with three members of the Rational Response Squad

SilkyShrew
Rational VIP!
SilkyShrew's picture
User is offlineOffline
SilkyShrew discusses Sex with three members of the Rational Response Squad

It's time for another airing of the Sex Show with the Silky Shrew. The show airs Sunday, December 17 at 2 pm EST (11 am PST) and then again at 7 pm EST (4 pm PST). This show includes a discussion with three members of the Rational Response Squad and some information on arousal response. I will be in the chatroom at freethoughtmedia as the show airs. Since this show addresses sexual information and issues persons under the age of 18 should seek permission from a parent or guardian before listening.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
I was under the impression

I was under the impression that nobody was actually gonna listen to the show! Sticking out tongue

For those interested you will be able to tune in from this site, on the left hand side the on air light should go on, and the chatroom link at the top of the page will get you in the room with Silky.

Thanks Silky for having us. Will the show be downloadable here afterwards?

SilkyShrew
Rational VIP!
SilkyShrew's picture
User is offlineOffline
heh - thank you for joining

heh - thank you for joining me on the show, it was great having you guys. Yes, I will make the show available afterwards and can post a link here sometime tonight so that people can download it. Smiling

SilkyShrew
Rational VIP!
SilkyShrew's picture
User is offlineOffline