questions for the hillbilly atheist

hillbillyatheist
hillbillyatheist's picture
User is offlineOffline

got any questions for me. post them here.

be sure to check out my profile over at

www.freethoughtmedia.com/hillbillyatheist.ftm

buy my previous shows

http://www.freethoughtmedia.com/index.php?do=store&show-cat=11

visit my myspace account

www.myspace.com/hillbillyatheist

and my webpage

www.hillbillyatheist.com

*edited to update webpage

Shaitian
User is offlineOffline

What is with Oklahoma's mindset about being racist to Native Americans. Everywhere i went with my brother inlaw they would lear, people would try and make fun of him but he would turn their words around on them. He went to walmart and he got checked on the way out we stood out side for ten minutes and the only people that we saw got searched were blacks and Native Americans. Whats with this mindset?

hillbillyatheist
User is offlineOffline

i don't think everyone or even most people in Oklahoma are racists, but we do have them.

anyway your suggestion is a good topic for a show and i will use it at some point. i probably won't focus so much on racism in Oklahoma much as racism in general. i have even thought about calling a racist group and confronting them, and making that a show. i got some good questions for those morons. for instance how come they hate jews but worship jesus who is a jew? Laughing out loud

Jutter
Jutter's picture
User is offlineOffline
Okay question...

...how many times do I have to tell you not to wear that fucking hat!

Nah just kiddin' of course.

Here's a question you could fill a whole show with:

Could you name some everyday challenges/issues that most others would fall back on their religious beliefs for, and explain how you handle them?

~Let us be reasonable~

You want to claim there's such a thing as "the supernatural"? Fine. I hereby declare you to be "paracorrect" in doing so. 

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
Shaitian wrote:What is with

Shaitian wrote:
What is with Oklahoma's mindset about being racist to Native Americans.... Whats with this mindset?

You always hate those you hurt the most. Whites have held a genocidal hatred of Indians since columbus landed..... those who think things have changed are simply uninformed... indians have been persecuted to this day. They have been murdered openly, without any reprisal from the law. They have been sterilized against their will, they have been cheated, lied to, have had their children stolen away, their lands stolen... and all of these things did not happen 'hundreds' of years ago, but within the lifetime of posters posting here.

White people respond with hatred fueled by inner guilt... they have to continue to hate the indian... the alternative is for them to recognize what they and their ancestors have done... and that would make the 'feel bad'... so they continue to hate instead.

As for most southeners or oklahomans not being racist.... oh please.....

"Hitler burned people like Anne Frank, for that we call him evil.
"God" burns Anne Frank eternally. For that, theists call him 'good.'

hillbillyatheist
User is offlineOffline
first to jutter, good idea,

first to jutter, good idea, i shall use that one for sure. to todangst, well of course i disagree with you on southerners being racist, but i don't feel like making this thread a debate about that. (I want this thread to be about suggestions for my future shows) anyway, I would love to make a show "are southerners racist and if so, what do we do about it" and have you on as a guest. i think that would be a neat idea to do at some point. i have been busy lately and haven't made any shows in a while. i got to get back into the groove. LOL right now i am focused on college work, but hope to do another show soon. i have some people that have agreed to come on my show, one being this christian that wants to convert me. LOL

Voided
User is offlineOffline
It said on your myspace that

It said on your myspace that you are in the bible belt. Maybe you already talked about it, but I'm wondering what kind of reactions people have had about your atheism. Now I would bet you have gotten hate mail of some sort, but this is more like in person. Personally the worst reaction I have gotten is confusion, but that might be because of the area I'm in. I mean even though I am in Texas I'm in Houston so it no small town that might give birth to a less friendly environment.

Maybe another random thing could be talking about Jesus Camp, I don't know just ideas.

RickRebel
RickRebel's picture
User is offlineOffline
todangst wrote: Shaitian

todangst wrote:
Shaitian wrote:
As for most southeners or oklahomans not being racist.... oh please.....

Todangst is right. Most Southerners are racists. And while we're at it, most Muslims are terrorists, most blacks are criminals, most gays are sick, most Christians are crazy, most Africans are worthless, most Jews are money hungry, and most Indians are savages.

Todangst, I would like to think that "rational" people are above stereotypes. Guess not. 

Frosty's coming back someday. Will you be ready?

Kai (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
When will your website be

When will your website be back to normal again? T_T

I was looking for that thing you had, that had quotes from the bible that basially said God farted in someone's face. xDD

You know, stuff like that. >_>