Any Thoughts about Kelly Vs Matt Slick Debate [Trollville]

Karma2Grace
Theist
Karma2Grace's picture
User is offlineOffline
Any Thoughts about Kelly Vs Matt Slick Debate [Trollville]

Kelly was childish and frequently failed to backup her claims!

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
razorphreak wrote: I don't

razorphreak wrote:

I don't know if you even realize who you are talking to anymore. You just finished accusing me of starting the thread (which I didn't) and now of attacking people when I did no such thing. Please tell me what attack or attacks am I guilty of? You sure you are on the right thread anymore?

Later troll. 

razorphreak
Theist
razorphreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
D-cubed wrote:

D-cubed wrote:
Later troll.

Accuse me of whatever you want to. Why can't you even answer a simple question anymore?  You have the badge of "rational VIP" yet all you can respond with is "troll"???  Do you even know who you are talking to?  Honestly do you?  Are you aware of what has transpired within this thread?

What is faith? Is it to believe that which is evident? No. It is perfectly evident to my mind that there exists a necessary, eternal, supreme, and intelligent being. This is no matter of faith, but of reason. - Voltaire

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
razorphreak wrote: Accuse

razorphreak wrote:

Accuse me of whatever you want to. Why can't you even answer a simple question anymore? You have the badge of "rational VIP" yet all you can respond with is "troll"??? Do you even know who you are talking to? Honestly do you? Are you aware of what has transpired within this thread?

Don't feed the troll. 

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
While I don't agree with

While I don't agree with most of Matt Slick's position's, I actually think that the competence level was pretty equal; maybe even a little to Slick's favor.  It was funny how you could hear Brian chiming in in the background.  Kelly sounded like a teenager, Slick sounded like a fundamentalist...I'd say it balanced out pretty well.