IT IS THE FUCKING GUNS!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
IT IS THE FUCKING GUNS!

America has 400 million firerarms in civilian hands. We have 46% of the world's firearm supply and only 4% of the total human population. America is #1 in firearm violence amoung first world industrialized free states. The number 1 killer of those under 18, are firearms, beating out cancer. 

I do not want to hear shit about, "Yes the parents should be charged". Not the point when you read this story. Of course, but this shit keeps happening, and that means to me, along with all other firearm injuries and deaths that the rate remains higher in the rest of the world because we have more guns. 

This 3 year old died, not just because of neglectful adults, but because the MAGA White Nationalist Taliban assholes have bought into the fear mongering sold by the corrupt NRA/NSSF and the manufacturers. 

If assholes want to claim, "It's not the guns", fine, then it certainly is our sick fetish worship of those objects. Our Country is drunk on bullshit images of Revolutionary patriotism, Gaawwayd, and Dirty Harry. This shit should not be normalized, this shit should not be acceptable as the price of living in a free society. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/3-year-boy-fatally-shoots-handgun-left-nightstand/story?id=97252769

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Birth control, not gun

Birth control, not gun control.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Or we can just use a gun to

Or we can just use a gun to shoot your nuts off and we'll all be happy.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Don't I need to have

Don't I need to have offspring that will be grow up to be tax slaves to pay the bills for all the offspring men that fuck but never work? How else would civilization go on? You just can't have all fuckers and no workers.

Come on it's for the children of deadbead dads that I need to have some tax slave offspring. Who else but my offspring are going to be forced to keep funding the war in Ukraine 30 years from now?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
 lol jesus christ, you're

lol jesus christ, you're such a fucking thanos-wannabe edgelord.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I agree, law enforcement

I agree, law enforcement shouldn't have guns. 

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: I

Beyond Saving wrote:

I agree, law enforcement shouldn't have guns. 

Defund the tax police.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote: lol jesus

iwbiek wrote:

lol jesus christ, you're such a fucking thanos-wannabe edgelord.

Was that not what Marx was? Not many agreed with him until decades after his death?

Funny how total tax slavery to government is considered by many a pro-worker policy and a mainstream political opinion. But the common sense of having people that have no business being parents use birth control is extremist. But that is the power of political propaganda brought to you by the powers that keep workers in chains.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 It is day 116 of 2023 and

It is day 116 of 2023 and we have had 13, 393 firearm deaths so far this year. If anyone finds this acceptable, you need fucking help. 

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: It is day

Brian37 wrote:

It is day 116 of 2023 and we have had 13, 393 firearm deaths so far this year. If anyone finds this acceptable, you need fucking help. 

You are someone that finds it acceptable that the parents of these murderers can have all the children that will grow up to be criminals as they please. So why don't you need fucking help?

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 And about 27,000 people

And about 27,000 people were unintentionally poisoned, 13,000 people died from falling, and another 13,000 died in car accidents. All of which was non-suicide deaths presumably people who wanted to live. 7,986 of the gun deaths you refer to were intentional suicides, people who wanted to die.

If you are more worried about the 8k people who wanted to die than the 53k people who didn't want to die, you need fucking help. 

If you don't want to get shot, it is quite simple, don't shoot yourself and the odds of you getting shot literally drop 60%+. That's better results than a COVID vaccine.  And nevermind that the color of your skin has an enormous impact on the probability of you being shot. If you are black, it is 29.2/100k, triple that if you are a black male between the ages of 15-34 (110/100k). If you are a white male the same age groups the homicide rate is 10/100k - which is the highest among all whites. But let's keep pretending that there is no cultural problem, it's the guns. Snap your fingers and make the guns disappear and I'm sure all the black thugs will just disappear, put down the drugs and start leading productive lives contributing positively to society.  There is a problem, but addressing it requires you to address the fact that the color of a person's skin is the primary predictor of their risk of being murdered, and has been for many decades. Long enough that I think we should all be able to agree it isn't a coincidence.

There is something bad wrong with a segment of the population, and throwing more government benefits at them hasn't made things better. To me, the answer is obvious, the welfare system has led to an underculture in the US that takes no pride in achieving anything positive and young males who don't have productive outlets are the most violent creatures in the world. Instead of being kicked in the ass and told to do something useful, they are told they are victims and kept impoverished by a system telling them it isn't their fault they are poor, when it is their fault. The portion of the population that is encouraged to remain in poverty and to not even try to improve themselves is a problem that we should be addressing. Unfortunately, nobody wants to tell them the harsh reality that poverty is a choice out of fear of offending them. Nobody is telling them "If you're poor, fix it." It is only natural that a person who feels like a victim of circumstance becomes violent. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: Birth control,

EXC wrote:

Birth control, not gun control.

Vaginas don't belong to you are not yours to dictate to. 

America has just 5% of the world's population but 42% of the words firerms in civilian hands. 400,000,000 firearms in the hands of the public. Today is day day 121 out of 365, we have had 185 mass shootings and 13,953 firearm deaths so far and we still have 3/4ths of the year still to go. 

If you find that acceptable, fuck you.  CORRECTION 13,990 deaths.  There have been 37 more deaths today since I checked the GVA Gun Violence Archive this morning. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: And

Beyond Saving wrote:

And about 27,000 people were unintentionally poisoned, 13,000 people died from falling, and another 13,000 died in car accidents. All of which was non-suicide deaths presumably people who wanted to live. 7,986 of the gun deaths you refer to were intentional suicides, people who wanted to die.

If you are more worried about the 8k people who wanted to die than the 53k people who didn't want to die, you need fucking help. 

If you don't want to get shot, it is quite simple, don't shoot yourself and the odds of you getting shot literally drop 60%+. That's better results than a COVID vaccine.  And nevermind that the color of your skin has an enormous impact on the probability of you being shot. If you are black, it is 29.2/100k, triple that if you are a black male between the ages of 15-34 (110/100k). If you are a white male the same age groups the homicide rate is 10/100k - which is the highest among all whites. But let's keep pretending that there is no cultural problem, it's the guns. Snap your fingers and make the guns disappear and I'm sure all the black thugs will just disappear, put down the drugs and start leading productive lives contributing positively to society.  There is a problem, but addressing it requires you to address the fact that the color of a person's skin is the primary predictor of their risk of being murdered, and has been for many decades. Long enough that I think we should all be able to agree it isn't a coincidence.

There is something bad wrong with a segment of the population, and throwing more government benefits at them hasn't made things better. To me, the answer is obvious, the welfare system has led to an underculture in the US that takes no pride in achieving anything positive and young males who don't have productive outlets are the most violent creatures in the world. Instead of being kicked in the ass and told to do something useful, they are told they are victims and kept impoverished by a system telling them it isn't their fault they are poor, when it is their fault. The portion of the population that is encouraged to remain in poverty and to not even try to improve themselves is a problem that we should be addressing. Unfortunately, nobody wants to tell them the harsh reality that poverty is a choice out of fear of offending them. Nobody is telling them "If you're poor, fix it." It is only natural that a person who feels like a victim of circumstance becomes violent. 

#1 cause of death by firearm is suicide 

#2 cause of death  by firearm is domestic murder

#3 cause of death by firearm is under the age of 18 but #1 for those under 18 beating cancer for those under 18. 

Successful self defense with a firearm is the LOWEST on the list of use of a firearm. 

And fuck your ecomics too. The only real welfare going on is billionaire tax breaks they do not need that add to the national debt over time. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: And

Beyond Saving wrote:

#3 cause of death by firearm is under the age of 18 but #1 for those under 18 beating cancer for those under 18. 

Successful self defense with a firearm is the LOWEST on the list of use of a firearm. 

And fuck your ecomics too. The only real welfare going on is billionaire tax breaks they do not need that add to the national debt over time. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Brian37 wrote: It

EXC wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

You are someone that finds it acceptable that the parents of these murderers can have all the children that will grow up to be criminals as they please. So why don't you need fucking help?

Project much? I am going by the stats, nothing else. If 400million firearms in public hands were making us safe, then why are we #1 in firearm deaths amoung our weathiest ally peers? 

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:#1 cause of

Brian37 wrote:

Exactly. So are you saying that people are only suicidal if they have access to a firearm? Don't want to get shot, don't shoot yourself. 

Quote:

Not getting married is also a very effective defence against murder. Drops the homocide rate to almost nothing if you are white. We should ban marriage. 

Quote:

Unless you exclude blacks, then it magically falls to #4 and is below cancer - which it is pretty damn rare that someone under 18 dies of cancer. If you count only blacks, it is #1 by a longshot. More than 10x higher than those who aren't black. Yet whites own more guns. 49% of white households have a firearm, only 32% of black households have a firearm. So in the demographic with the most guns, there are fewer gun deaths. The number of guns a person owns is not a predictor of whether or not they will murder someone. (I suspect if someone actually did the calculations, the more guns a person owns, the less likely they are to murder. After all, owning dozens or hundreds of firearms is an expensive and time consuming hobby and people with wealth and time are among the least likely to murder) The vast majority of homicides falls in a clear demographic category - black males 14-25. Remove those murders, and suddenly the US homocide rate starts looking very similar to other countries. Now, if rich white people get shot, it does garner a heck of a lot more headlines than the black kids being shot by other black kids. If you are unwilling to address that reality, then you are unwilling to seriously consider solving the problem. I'll pretend to be shocked that you want to whine about a problem but not seriously discuss how it might be handled in a rational way. 

Quote:

Of course it is. Because in the real world, people aren't randomly trying to murder you. I've fired millions of rounds in my life, not a single one was for self defense against a human. I fully expect that I will go the rest of my life without having to fire a shot in anger. The odds of someone attempting to murder you are a generally law abiding citizen are extremely slim. The odds of you having your gun on you, being aware that you are being attacked and being able to successfully use your weapon require a good bit of luck and to have a high probability of success, a lot more training than the majority of gun owners have. Look at these mass shooters - they usually end up with a ridiculously low body count because they have poor tactics and low skill. I've always thought personal self defense was a silly reason to own a gun. If there were that many people around who wanted to murder me, I'd move.  

By the way, are you finally advocating for a ban on guns?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:#1 cause of

duplicate

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Exactly. So are you saying that people are only suicidal if they have access to a firearm? Don't want to get shot, don't shoot yourself. 

Quote:

Not getting married is also a very effective defence against murder. Drops the homocide rate to almost nothing if you are white. We should ban marriage. 

Quote:

Unless you exclude blacks, then it magically falls to #4 and is below cancer - which it is pretty damn rare that someone under 18 dies of cancer. If you count only blacks, it is #1 by a longshot. More than 10x higher than those who aren't black. Yet whites own more guns. 49% of white households have a firearm, only 32% of black households have a firearm. So in the demographic with the most guns, there are fewer gun deaths. The number of guns a person owns is not a predictor of whether or not they will murder someone. (I suspect if someone actually did the calculations, the more guns a person owns, the less likely they are to murder. After all, owning dozens or hundreds of firearms is an expensive and time consuming hobby and people with wealth and time are among the least likely to murder) The vast majority of homicides falls in a clear demographic category - black males 14-25. Remove those murders, and suddenly the US homocide rate starts looking very similar to other countries. Now, if rich white people get shot, it does garner a heck of a lot more headlines than the black kids being shot by other black kids. If you are unwilling to address that reality, then you are unwilling to seriously consider solving the problem. I'll pretend to be shocked that you want to whine about a problem but not seriously discuss how it might be handled in a rational way. 

Quote:

Of course it is. Because in the real world, people aren't randomly trying to murder you. I've fired millions of rounds in my life, not a single one was for self defense against a human. I fully expect that I will go the rest of my life without having to fire a shot in anger. The odds of someone attempting to murder you are a generally law abiding citizen are extremely slim. The odds of you having your gun on you, being aware that you are being attacked and being able to successfully use your weapon require a good bit of luck and to have a high probability of success, a lot more training than the majority of gun owners have. Look at these mass shooters - they usually end up with a ridiculously low body count because they have poor tactics and low skill. I've always thought personal self defense was a silly reason to own a gun. If there were that many people around who wanted to murder me, I'd move.  

By the way, are you finally advocating for a ban on guns?

All of this is fucking bullshit. You are living a delusion. I seriously hope nothing happens to you, but the stats are not on your side. You are far more likely to injure yourself or kill yourself even if accidentally than to successfully defend yourself from a stranger. Every time you pick a firearm up, the odds go up. You are foolish to assume nothing bad will ever happen with a firearm you own. The smart ones always assume it can kill them every second they are hadnling it. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Another 8 dead in Texas.

Another 8 dead in Texas. I saw the raw footage of the bodies. One was a kid, brains splattered all over the sidewalk. FUCK your goddamned selfish fetish. I don't want to fucking hear it. 

I am done with that bullshit. 40 years of the same fucking whack a mole excuses, and sell more, arm more. 

400million firearms are not making us safer. FUCK YOU. 

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Quote:All of this is

Quote:
All of this is fucking bullshit. You are living a delusion. I seriously hope nothing happens to you, but the stats are not on your side. You are far more likely to injure yourself or kill yourself even if accidentally than to successfully defend yourself from a stranger. Every time you pick a firearm up, the odds go up. You are foolish to assume nothing bad will ever happen with a firearm you own. The smart ones always assume it can kill them every second they are hadnling it.

And everytime you get in a car, you are far more likely to injure yourself or someone else than you are to be shot at. The statistics still say I am far more likely to be in a car accident than a gun fight, or accidentally shoot myself. 

I agree, you need to be careful with guns. You also need to be careful with knives, power tools, electricity, stairs, and the other million things you use on a daily basis. 

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:  Another 8

Brian37 wrote:

Another 8 dead in Texas. I saw the raw footage of the bodies. One was a kid, brains splattered all over the sidewalk. FUCK your goddamned selfish fetish. I don't want to fucking hear it. 

I am done with that bullshit. 40 years of the same fucking whack a mole excuses, and sell more, arm more. 

400million firearms are not making us safer. FUCK YOU. 

So, do you finally support a full ban of all guns?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Why do the gun worshipers

Why do the gun worshipers always stupidly jump to that conclusion? 

It would be utopian and unrealistic to have an all out ban. Not even Japan has an all out ban, surprise surprise. But most people in Japan DONT own firearms because they don't have the level of gun violence we do. And if you want a gun in Japan, they make it hard NOT IMPOSSIBLE, but hard to get one. Why? BECAUSE GUNS ARE NOT FUCKING TOYS. 

Australia and New Zealand also still alow for gun ownership. But unlike America, when the guns cause a public safety issue, they ajust their laws to make the public safer. Still not an all out ban. 

More guns do not make us safer, does not mean an all out ban. What it means is that we should not make guns like candy and hand them out like candy. 

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Why do the

Brian37 wrote:

It would be utopian and unrealistic to have an all out ban. Not even Japan has an all out ban, surprise surprise. But most people in Japan DONT own firearms because they don't have the level of gun violence we do. And if you want a gun in Japan, they make it hard NOT IMPOSSIBLE, but hard to get one. Why? BECAUSE GUNS ARE NOT FUCKING TOYS. 

Australia and New Zealand also still alow for gun ownership. But unlike America, when the guns cause a public safety issue, they ajust their laws to make the public safer. Still not an all out ban. 

More guns do not make us safer, does not mean an all out ban. What it means is that we should not make guns like candy and hand them out like candy. 

So what exactly is your solution to stop Nazis from shooting up malls? I hear a lot of whining, but yet to hear a solution. 

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:So what

Beyond Saving wrote:

So what exactly is your solution to stop Nazis from shooting up malls? I hear a lot of whining, but yet to hear a solution. 

I don't know about Brian, but, hoo-boy, do I have solutions. They're not sophisticated, nor I imagine would they be popular, but I got 'em.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Don't try to gaslight me. We have had this conversation in other threads over the years. 

Universal background checks, 7 day wating period, end gunshow loopholes,  national red flag laws, limit to 3 firearms, limit on ammo, seperate storage of ammo and firearm in gun safe in home, end assault weapons sales, buyback all assalt weapons, end industry lawsuit immunity. That is for starters. I don't give a fuck if you like those solutions, but they would work if we didn't have one lobby, an industry and a political party obstructing.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 How would any of those

How would any of those "solutions" prevent a single gun death?  If you're going to complain about a problem, at least have the balls to support a legitimate solution. There are things you can do to prevent gun deaths - they involve significantly restricting historical freedoms. Apparently, you aren't willing to support what it would take, so you support half-assed measures that do jack shit just so you can signal your virtue while people are still dying. Either support a real solution or stop your whining 

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Vaginas

Brian37 wrote:

Vaginas don't belong to you are not yours to dictate to.

But whatever pops out of a vagina is my responsibility as a taxpayer for no matter how expensive or how long? How convenient for the ladies.

I respect the opinion of people that are libertarian on this issue as long as they are consistent. Your beliefs are just insane to tell women to fuck any man they please and have the govenment pay the bills. We are living in a dystopia for men thank to male feminists like yourself. If a woman's vagina is sacred, why can't a working man's paycheck be as well?

We already tell male criminals they can't breed when they are locked up without access to females. So, where do you get this sacred liberty for women? They get to have a kid anytime, anywhere with any sperm donor they please. You believe in fuck taxpayers, this is the only unregulated thing leftists believe in. Why??? 

Yes, your car is yours but you can't get drunk out of your head and drive it into the other lanes. Your body is yours but you can't go around without a mask or vaccine during a pandemic. Regulating everything under the sun except female reproduction makes zero sense.

Brian37 wrote:

America has just 5% of the world's population but 42% of the words firerms in civilian hands. 400,000,000 firearms in the hands of the public. Today is day day 121 out of 365, we have had 185 mass shootings and 13,953 firearm deaths so far and we still have 3/4ths of the year still to go. 

That is why the USA is still the go to country for all these migrants escaping violence. Are any of these people swimming across the Rio Grande right now concerned about number of guns citizens own, or are they concerned that only criminals have guns back in their home country?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Damn you are one ignorant

Damn you are one ignorant fuck. 

If as a society we are not worried about qualitiy of life after birth all we are that is forced birth. Nobody is saying parents are not responsible for their own kids. But we should want a structured society that supports livable wages so that parents can care for their own kids. 

Libertarians are nothing but Republicans on bath salts when it comes to economics. "Fuck you I got mine" is anarchy and anarchy is a utopia, all that does is create a power vaccume in which those with all the weath can become kleptocrats, dictators with money. If you stupidly think society can function without some sort of government you are a fucking moron. 

Power structures always arise out of the ashes of a toppled government. And right now one fucking asshole fascist orange turd is setting out to distroy our system of checks and balances. Last year his theocratic majority SCOTUS took body autonomy away from females. FUCK YOU if you think forced birth is moral. 

FUCK OFF with your gun fetish bullshit. The issue is flooded market. The more you have on the street the harder it is to enforce laws, the less regulations you have the easier it makes it for the wrong people to get them.  WE HAVE 400 MILLION FIREARMS IN THE PUBLIC, now GIVE ME A GOOD NUMBER THAT WOULD SATIATE YOUR FETISH, A GOOD STOPPING POINT? 1 billion firearms? 10 billion firearms? 50 billion firearms? More guns are not making their countries safer either you fucking idiot. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Damn you are one ignorant

Damn you are one ignorant fuck. 

If as a society we are not worried about qualitiy of life after birth all we are that is forced birth. Nobody is saying parents are not responsible for their own kids. But we should want a structured society that supports livable wages so that parents can care for their own kids. 

Libertarians are nothing but Republicans on bath salts when it comes to economics. "Fuck you I got mine" is anarchy and anarchy is a utopia, all that does is create a power vaccume in which those with all the weath can become kleptocrats, dictators with money. If you stupidly think society can function without some sort of government you are a fucking moron. 

Power structures always arise out of the ashes of a toppled government. And right now one fucking asshole fascist orange turd is setting out to distroy our system of checks and balances. Last year his theocratic majority SCOTUS took body autonomy away from females. FUCK YOU if you think forced birth is moral. 

FUCK OFF with your gun fetish bullshit. The issue is flooded market. The more you have on the street the harder it is to enforce laws, the less regulations you have the easier it makes it for the wrong people to get them.  WE HAVE 400 MILLION FIREARMS IN THE PUBLIC, now GIVE ME A GOOD NUMBER THAT WOULD SATIATE YOUR FETISH, A GOOD STOPPING POINT? 1 billion firearms? 10 billion firearms? 50 billion firearms? More guns are not making their countries safer either you fucking idiot. 

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Project much?

Brian37 wrote:

Project much? I am going by the stats, nothing else. If 400million firearms in public hands were making us safe, then why are we #1 in firearm deaths amoung our weathiest ally peers? 

The legacy of slavery and uncontrolled immigration.

All the Scandanavian countries and Canada you praise so much, why don't you just move there? Because, they won't take you. Unlike the USA, you can't just cross their borders illegally and take an illegal job. They would screen you for a criminal record too. But you call anyone that wants the same here a racist and xenophobic. So why not call Scandavian countries that for not letting you migrate there and take an illegal job? And Sweden now has a gun violence problem due to letting in too many unvetted immigrants all in the name of not being 'racist'.

As for slavery, that was a system where the rich could take advantage of someone's non-citizenship status for cheap labor. That is the system you still support with your party's immigration policy, right?

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Quote: Power structures

Quote:

Your the one who supports the system. When you have a system based on the idea that the government can and should control people, you can't whine and cry when your side sometimes loses and impose their preferences on you. It is absolutely no different than you imposing your preferences on them.

I prefer more guns. They are much less dangerous and far more controllable than babies. My latest gun is on backorder, so I don't see how the market is "flooded", I'm going to have to wait several months to get what I want. If your girlfriend needs an abortion, drive across a state line. Unfortunately, there is no such easy answer to get the firearm I want. I have to wait at the mercy of others. If all I had to do was drive a hundred miles to get what I want, I'd be thrilled.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 22 more dead in Maine. IT

22 more dead in Maine. IT IS THE FUCKING GUNS!

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
IT IS THE FUCKING FUCKING! 

385,000 babies born each day. IT IS THE FUCKING FUCKING!

rogersherrer
Theist
rogersherrer's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: 22 more dead

Brian37 wrote:

or the KILLERS

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
rogersherrer wrote:Brian37

rogersherrer wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

or the KILLERS

True! If the killers didn't have guns, they'd just slaughter a whole elementary school classroom with a pocketknife. Or a spork. Or they'd just rage kill everyone telekinetically. I live in a European country with strict gun control, and still our murder rate last year was damn near that of Mayberry, NC. It's terrifying. There's just no stopping KILLERS!!!

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
 "Under no pretext must

"Under no pretext must they give up their arms and equipment, and any attempt at disarmament must be forcibly resisted". 

Donald Trump 1-6-2021