My new blog..... Please share.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
My new blog..... Please share.

Please continue to read my poetry thread here at  https://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771

But I also have a new separate Poetry Blog at Worldpress  and you are more than welcome to share both the thread link above ONLY THE MAIN LINK, and 

the following blog link too.  https://www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog  YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO PRINT OR REPUBLISH MY POEMS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. 

HEADS UP, there has been someone mimicking my Twitter accounts. 

I ONLY HAVE TWO TWITTER ACCOUNTS

RationalPoet@Brianrrs37 

And

Brian@rationalpoet37   

I have no other Twitter accounts. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poems at my poetry

New poems at my poetry blog. 

"Greatest American Kitty"

And

"Barbecue Kittens" 

www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Abandon, By Brian37(AKA

Abandon, By Brian37(AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB/META and @Brianrrs37 on Twitter) 

Available at my poetry blog www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poems at my poetry

New poems at my poetry blog,

"Self Centered"

and

"The Giants Never Sleep"

Available at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poems at my poetry

New poems at my poetry blog.

"Bustle" my ode poem to poet Anne Sexton's poem "Just Once", also an anti suicide poem.

"Withering" my poem about how I fear long dry spells without being able to write poems. 

"Repetition" about how history repeats itself and all gods eventually die. 

"Grand Scope" about how we are not special to a 13.8 billion year old universe. 

All available to read and more, at my blog www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
My new poems at my

My new poems at my blog

"Breath Of Eyes"

"Call It Something Else"

"Estranged" 

"What Is Love"

And "Bustle"

All my new poems listed above available to read at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Check out my new poem at my

Check out my new poem at my poetry blog

"Placid's Mirror" 

Available to read at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poem at my poetry blog

New poem at my poetry blog "No Imaginaiton"

Available to read at, www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
My new poem at my poetry

My new poem at my poetry blog "Foot Lady And Pillow Guy"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem "3rd

Check out my new poem "3rd Party" 

Available to read at my blog www.brainjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poem at my poetry blog

New poem at my poetry blog "Poet's Fear"

Available to read at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.bog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem

Check out my new poem "Ressurection" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Check out my new poems at my

Check out my new poems at my poetry blog

"Mind Autonomy"

"I Hope They Stomp Him"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem "My

Check out my new poem "My Bookends" about my twin cats Anneplath and Kelly

available to read at my poetry blog www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem

Check out my new poem "Distant Memory"

available to read at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poems at

"Steam" and "Stealthy"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem

Check out my new poem "Sacred Places"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem

Check out my new poem "After Party" at my poetry blog 

available to read here www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New and throwback poems

New and throwback poems available to read at my poetry blog 

"Double Rainbow"(new)

"Double Sided"(throwback)

"The Dead Don't Leave"(new)

"Amplified" (throwback)

"My New Affair" (throwback)

"Absent Of Torch" (throwback)

"I Went For My Cell" (new)

all available to read at my poetry blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

"The Fallacy of Eloquence"

and

"Lets Pretend"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

"Swriled Cream"

and

"And So On"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

"The Plunge"

and

"Oprah's Magazine" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poems 

"Cone Of Falsetto" 

and

"The Plunge" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poems"A

Check out my new poems

"A Library Of One"

"Retrofitting"

"Two Minutes Till"

and

"False Favor"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem

Check out my new poem "Sepia Rust"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem "The

Check out my new poem "The Lion" 

availble to read at my poetry blog 

at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poems 

"Stop Running" about writer's block.

"They Were" about the comparrison of the rise of fascism of the Nazis, and the behavior of today's MAGA GOP. 

"Timeless" about how some songs you grew up with transend and new generations like them too. 

"I would Tell you" about the needless mass shootings that need to end. 

And others available to read at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poems 

"Emergency Alert"

And 

"Seeing It Comming"

available to read at my poetry blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem "If

Check out my new poem "If You" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poems at my poetry

New poems at my poetry blog

"Victrola"

"Inherent"

"Wrong Place"

And others available to read at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poems,

"Missing"

"Don't Look Now"

"The Last Angel" 

and other available to read at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poems,

"Missing"

"Don't Look Now"

"The Last Angel" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poems,

"Missing"

"Don't Look Now"

"The Last Angel" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem "

Check out my new poem " "Return To Gilligan's Island"? "  

Available to read at my poetry blog www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem

Check out my new poem "Tragedy Of Inaction" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem

Check out my new poem "Tragedy Of Inaction" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 My new  poems available

My new  poems available at my poetry blog

"Visceral"

"Hawkings View"

"Ladies Lazeri"

"Marianas Trench"

"Kellykins"  

all avalable to read at my poetry blog  www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poems

"Altruism

"Jester's Box" 

"Visceral" 

And others at my poetry blog www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
The following link is to a

The following link is to a poetry reading I guest hosted on the "Okay Atheists" internet radio cast on the Discord App. @Zaylen99 runs "Okay Atheists" and was gracious enough to let me do a poetry reading that originally aired 5/23/22. Zaylen also read a poem as well as @Derickijohnson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_ikCkc7lWE

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem 

Check out my new poem  "Oh What A Louse" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem

Check out my new poem "Left Of Center" 

Available ot read at my poetry blog www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poems 

"Inevitible" 

and

"Always Bet On Black" 

available to read at my poetry blog at wwww.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poems 

"Nothing To Bragg About" 

and

"Nuclear Mussolini" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poem

"Reluctant"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poems 

"The Pair Of You" 

"Posthumous Warnings" <--- an ode poem to Anne Sexton's poem " Admonitions To A Special Person".

and

"Aftermath"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poems 

"Note To My Fellow Atheists"

"Of Allegories"

"Last Utterance"

"We Are The Nones"

"What of this Existance"

"Manifest Destiny"

"Rejection"

All available to read at my poetry blog www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new and old

Check out my new and old poems 

New, "Midnight Thunder" 

Throwback poem "N.D.E" 

And throwback poem "Piety" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem

Check out my new poem "Indelible" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new poem

Check out my new poem "Destroy The Binary" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poems 

"Stellar"

"Impossible"

"Desolate"

"Detatch The Damned Thing"

"Mirror Mirror On Plath's Wall" 

And more

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poems 

"Stellar"

"Impossible"

"Desolate"

"Detatch The Damned Thing"

"Mirror Mirror On Plath's Wall" 

And more