My new blog..... Please share.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
My new blog..... Please share.

Please continue to read my poetry thread here at  https://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771

But I also have a new separate Poetry Blog at Worldpress  and you are more than welcome to share both the thread link above ONLY THE MAIN LINK, and 

the following blog link too.  https://www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog  YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO PRINT OR REPUBLISH MY POEMS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. 

HEADS UP, there has been someone mimicking my Twitter accounts. 

I ONLY HAVE TWO TWITTER ACCOUNTS

RationalPoet@Brianrrs37 

And

Brian@rationalpoet37   

I have no other Twitter accounts. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I want to thank everyone

I want to thank everyone who has been following me on my thread here. And thank you Brian Sapient for hosting my poetry thread here. 

I will be adding new poems to my blog link listed above also in my signature in every post. 

I welcome you to follow me on my blog as well as here. And feel free to comment and like my poems on my blog there as well. 

http://www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Hot off the presses, my

Hot off the presses, my blog has new poems, adding more every day. 

www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Got a new poem,

Got a new poem, exclusively on my new poetry blog, www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

It is about my first encounter with a praying mantis, as a kid. "Hi There, Who Are You".

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poem "Angry And

New poem "Angry And Jealous" exclusively at my new poetry blog  www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poem at my poetry

New poem at my poetry blog, "Atheism And Nihilism" www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

New poem here at my poetry thread on this website "Trapped" last poem at the bottom of the last page of my poetry thread on this website, hosted here.

https://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771?page=26

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 More poetry added every

More poetry added every day. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 A couple new poems today

A couple new poems today at my poetry blog,  www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Including an imaginary poem, a "what if" poet Anne Sexton dated author Christopher Hitchens. "Anne Dates Hitchens".

I have to admit, you'd have to know a bit about Anne and even Plath and her book The Bell Jar.

But the main theme of the poem is that both Anne and Hitchens were additcs and abused their bodies, and were very flawed human beings. But they were also very eloquent speakers, orators, and were mezmerizing to listen to, and read. And they both pissed off conservatives.  But they also were people you'd love to hang out at a bar with too. 

I was introduced to Anne, about a month ago, due to already being into her friend Sylvia Plath. I didn't know about Anne until I heard Plath mention Anne Sexton in one of her interviews. I jotted Anne's name down, did some youtubing, googling, land landed on one of Anne's most famous poems, "Wanting To Die", and when I heard her read it, and read it, that was it, I was hooked. I have tons of reading to do. I mention in that poem that her entire collection is as big as Hitchen's "The Portable Atheist". 

So they both have been/are huge influences on me, not so much the self distruction, but most certainly both of their fearlessness in challenging social norms and making society uncomfortable and geing people to question social norms. They were both intellectual giants to me. But at the same time, also very flawed human beings. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 This post is a shout out

This post is a shout out to all poetry fans. I highly recommend reading Sylvia Plath's poem "Mirror". Short but very descriptive. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New entry at my poetry

New entry at my poetry blog www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

"Fall On Your Face"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
  New poems, both here in

New poems, both here in my poetry thread....  post #1327 here.... https://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771?page=26

And my poetry blog at  www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog at Worldpress. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my poem about

Check out my poem about 9/11/01 I wrote shortly after back in 01. In it's new format on my poetry blog

"Ego Divinely Inspired"  at   www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 You can go to my Twitter

You can go to my Twitter Page to listen to me read my anti suicide poem "A Sad Bone" inspired unfortunately by Anne Sexton's "Wanting To Die" in which she describes the process and out come of suicide "a sad bone". 

here at my Twitter page @brianrrs37 my handle name is "RationalPoet".

You can also read it here on my poetry thread. 

Or you can read "A Sad Bone" on my poetry blog...  www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New entry on my poetry

New entry on my poetry blog.

It is an ode poem about a imaginary conversation in Sylvia Plaths "The Bell Jar" in which a character named Buddy says of a poem that they are "dust" or as the line goes "A piece of dust" , I named my poem "A Piece of Dust".

I was in the middle of chapter 5 and read that first line where he equates a poem to dust. It jarred me, but as Plath's character Ester went on, it made sense. Plath in reality was saying, "if you write a really good poem, it will not be dust, it will outlive you." That metaphor hit me like a ton of truth and bricks. 

Still only on chapter 6 of The Bell Jar, but enjoying it so far. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Brand new atheist themed

Brand new atheist themed poem, very blasphemous. 

Exclusively at my poetry blog www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog  "Fragility". 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Ok guys, many of you have

Ok guys, many of you have been there, many have not. 

I can only speak for myself, hormones suck. Click on my poetry blog, to read a poem about the WRONG place to ask a girl out. Epic failure on my part. 

www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog     "Sunday Mass" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Click on my blog link

Click on my blog link www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog at WorldPress to read my latest entry "Pincushion". Hot off the keyboard. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poem today on my

New poem today on my poetry blog, "Anneplath", no that is not misspelled. It is a new hybrid name for a female poet, it is Anne Sexton's first name, and Sylvia Plath's last name, "Anneplath".  I'd fancy the pronunciation of "Ann-e- plath" or "Ann-a- plath" or "Annie-pleth". 

Sexton and Plath are my two most favorite poets in the world.  So go read "Anneplath" at

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
  New poem exclsively on my

New poem exclsively on my poetry blog "Severed Limb" 

hosted here....... www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New enteries on my poetry

New enteries on my poetry blog 

"Decrepit" and "Notice The Pebble"  click on this link to read. 

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Brian, from the posting

Brian, from the posting history here lately  you practically OWN this website, LOL.  Except for you and EXC this place is a ghost town.

Anyway, good luck with your new blog.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I love how you think I am

I love how you think I am that stupid. 

People certianly are not posting here. But it is getting unique views every day, and anywhere from 30 to 100 depending on time of day and day of the week. That means people are still looking at it the entire site, not just for me. But you would know that since you click on "recent posts" and scroll down to see how many users AND GUESTS are here. I am not concerned with users. But this site does get serveral dozen unique views per day. And again, not just for me. 

If you think you are going to mock me and or discourage me or laugh at me and think that is going to be crushing to me, keep thinking that. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New exclusive poem

New exclusive poem "Centripital Force" exclusively at  www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Sylvia Plath  inspired my

Sylvia Plath  inspired my following poem with hers she titled "Stillborn" which is about trying to write and being distracted and having writers block juggiling life with writing. 

My poem is titled "Brick Wall" an ode to her poem "Stillborn". 

It is avalible here on Rational Responders in my poetry thread here, last page of the poetry thread here .

https://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771?page=26  post #1333. "Brick Wall"

Or also available for reading at my exclusive new poetry blog  at www.brianjamesraitioanlpoet.blog  "Brick Wall". 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poems at my blog "What

New poems at my blog "What Would Sagan Say", "Relitious"(not a typo).  Also "How You Make My IQ Drop" and "Sonne's Song"  and others. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Pink Floyd inspired poem

Pink Floyd inspired poem "Dark Side Of The Poetry" 

Exclusively at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poem exclusivily at my

New poem exclusivily at my poetry blog, "To Never Try" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 More new poems at my

More new poems at my blog 

"Stanthorp" which is about my trip to rural Australia and the nighttime sky packed with stars. 

And "Pele Meets Prometheus"

And others  at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poem at my poetry blog

New poem at my poetry blog "The Diner" about the famous painting "Nighthawks" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New content at my poetry

New content at my poetry blog "Shredded" and others. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poems today

New poems today 11/4/22 

at    www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

"The 5:18" an ode poem to an episode of Moonlighting, the tv show, based on the episode "The Dream Sequence Always Rings Twice" 

Also "Thank You Fellow Poets" 

And, "Helpless". 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Up on deck at my poetry

Up on deck at my poetry blog

"Amplified" about how my brain doesn't do what I want it to do when I want it to. 

"My New Affair", about a imagined encounter with poets Sylvia Plath and Anne Sexton based on an interview I listened to from Plath, and how I got turned on to poet Anne Sexton as a result. The poem is an amalgimation to several of their poems and also about their dark suicidal poems too. 

"And Then", about going out to a pool hall bar with my sister and her friend she introduced me to, hitting it off, and then having my sister drop us of at her friends house. 

All on deck now at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Up on deck at my poetry blog

"It's Easy, All You Have To Do",  a silly poem about when a friend offers you an "easy" recipe or way to do anything, and you feel like you got stuck waching the epic movie Dune for a week with no sleep. 

"Out, Out Brief Candle", which is at the top of every page in my poetry thread hosted here, but you get to see it in a new format there. I posted it beause it has not been on that blog yet. 

"Double Sided" about Sylvia Plath's relationship with her father, as compared to my relationship to my father. 

"So Many Of You" A thank you poem to the many poets I read on a daily basis who paint bright and dark pictures and inspire me as well. 

^^^^^^^^^^ All available on deck at my poetry blog  at   

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poems at my poetry

New poems at my poetry blog.

"Don't Tell Me"  a defiant "fuck you" to people who think I should or will stop writing poetry. 

"Knock Of The Dust",  short to the point about getting up after you get knocked down.

"Virtuous" about the value of skepticism and the rejection of blind faith. 

All available at...

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poem today "Contrast"

New poem today "Contrast" exclusivly at my poetry blog. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poem exclusively at my

New poem exclusively at my poetry blog. 

It is about the life cycle of a photon " 8 Minutes Ago"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

New poem at my poetry blog "Fresh Wounds"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Just in case Twitter's

Just in case Twitter's shitshow goes down in flames I have started an account over at Tribel under @rationalpoet under the name " Brian James Rational Poet" 

My newest poem at my poetry blog is "Dear Hunter" which is a poem in response to getting a "like" on Twitter from the actress Stepfanie Kramer from the 80s cop show "Hunter" 

PLUS AN ASIDE, I am getting new kittens this week 

One will be named Anneplath wich is a hybrid name of poets Anne Sexton and Sylvia Plath. 

The other kitten will be named Kelly after Charlie's Angels Kelly because I got a Tweet from actress Jaclyn Smith a couple of weeks ago. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poems at my poetry

New poems at my poetry blog.

"Pidders vs Goliath" 

"Patience"

"You're Every Dori In The World To Me" 

The first one listed is about how my kittens climbed all over me to get to my bowl of cereal while I was trying to eat. They made me laugh so hard I couldn't eat.

The second poem is about how they have not figured out the litterbox yet.

The last poem listed is about a  sitcom called "Sledge Hammer" which his partner Dori was always saving his ass. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poem today

New poem today 11/30/22

"You Think I'm Being Mean?" 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I have not stopped writing

I have not stopped writing poetry, but I am in the middle of taking care of two very rambunctious kittens which are taking up all my attention right now. I am trying to write new suff and add it here, but you cant force it, it has to be inspired and not forced.

But there is lots of new content and over 100 posts, mostly poetry. 

To get to the next page, you simply scroll down to the bottom of the first page and then click on "next page".  

www.brianjamesrationalpoet.com 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poem today 12/4/22 

New poem today 12/4/22  "Stagnant" exculsively at my poetry blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: I have not

Brian37 wrote:

I have not stopped writing poetry, but I am in the middle of taking care of two very rambunctious kittens which are taking up all my attention right now. I am trying to write new suff and add it here, but you cant force it, it has to be inspired and not forced.

But there is lots of new content and over 100 posts, mostly poetry. 

To get to the next page, you simply scroll down to the bottom of the first page and then click on "next page".  

www.brianjamesrationalpoet.com <----- is supposed to read .blog  not .com. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Darting..... By Brian37, Brian James Rational Poet.

New content and poem "Darting" poem avalable exclusively at. 

REMINDER...... I only have Two Twitter accounts. 

RationalPoet@Brianrrs37

And 

Brian@rationalpoet37

There are people mimicing my accounts. Thee above are my only two Twitter accounts. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Several new poems at my blog.

"Toxic Intoxication"

"Beholder Of Platform"

"Fishbowl"

And "Impotant" 

All available at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poems at my

New poems at my blog. 

"Never Was"

"Thesaurus"

"Oblivious"

"No Other Reason"

"How Gems Are Born" 

^^^^^^^^^^^^ All avalabile at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
"You'll Find Out"

"You'll Find Out" <---- my latest entry at my poetry blog  www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New holiday poems at my

New holiday poems at my blog 

"December 25th" and  "I'm Dreaming Of"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New poem at my blog "6

New poem at my blog "6 Years Out" about the death of my mom and milestones since. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Happy New

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

New poem at my poetry blog "Life Is Pretty therefore". Available at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog