Ukraine deserters

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ukraine deserters

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-troops-deserting-russias-artillery-onslaught-takes-toll-report-says-2022-6

This is totally predictable. NATO countries make their tax slaves pay countless billions on this unwinable war. While at the same time hanging up the 'Welcome Refugees, come enjoy our welfare state, stay as long you like' sign to Ukraine army deserters. So now, we make the military industrial complex insiders even richer while bringing in even more poor desperate people when we don't have housing, land, water or any other resourses to care for them all. The war is all but lost now because why should a Ukraine soldier fight and die when you can get all the refugee benefits?

The real war is being waged by the politicians and the elites of both parties against their own citizens.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
I live 90 minutes from the

I live 90 minutes from the Ukrainian border and have already housed multiple Ukrainians. You don't know shit. There hasn't been one solitary deserter within a hundred miles of here, and if anyone is fighting an unwinnable war, it's the Russians. Save your fucking armchair libertarianism from your safe spot in the States, and come over and see for yourself. Flights from most major US cities to Budapest, Vienna, Krakow, or even my nearest city, Kosice, are readily available, and no doubt affordable to a prudent saver such as yourself. Then, you're mere hours away from border crossings like Ubla, Vysne Nemecke, and Velke Slemence. You can download an app called Bolt, which is basically like Uber over here--it's also available in English--and get a very reasonable fare to any of those places. You don't need a visa, you don't need any kind of travel authorization; you could easily come tomorrow with your passport alone. Just put your money where your fucking mouth is and come see for yourself what the fuck is going on here, instead of getting it third- or forth-hand. This is not Lebanon, this is not Yemen, this is not North Korea: you can come here like a fucking tourist, spend your lucre, and go see a goddamn human tragedy, all in one day. Take your trans-Atlantic flight, choose chicken or pasta, watch a fucking Ben Stiller movie, put on a sleep mask, then come see the motherfucking frontlines, or else shut the fuck up. We have friends in this fucking fight, and you have a shitty newsfeed and a fucking ax to grind on the net. Fuck you.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:I live 90

iwbiek wrote:

I live 90 minutes from the Ukrainian border and have already housed multiple Ukrainians. You don't know shit. There hasn't been one solitary deserter within a hundred miles of here, and if anyone is fighting an unwinnable war, it's the Russians. Save your fucking armchair libertarianism from your safe spot in the States, and come over and see for yourself. Flights from most major US cities to Budapest, Vienna, Krakow, or even my nearest city, Kosice, are readily available, and no doubt affordable to a prudent saver such as yourself. Then, you're mere hours away from border crossings like Ubla, Vysne Nemecke, and Velke Slemence. You can download an app called Bolt, which is basically like Uber over here--it's also available in English--and get a very reasonable fare to any of those places. You don't need a visa, you don't need any kind of travel authorization; you could easily come tomorrow with your passport alone. Just put your money where your fucking mouth is and come see for yourself what the fuck is going on here, instead of getting it third- or forth-hand. This is not Lebanon, this is not Yemen, this is not North Korea: you can come here like a fucking tourist, spend your lucre, and go see a goddamn human tragedy, all in one day. Take your trans-Atlantic flight, choose chicken or pasta, watch a fucking Ben Stiller movie, put on a sleep mask, then come see the motherfucking frontlines, or else shut the fuck up. We have friends in this fucking fight, and you have a shitty newsfeed and a fucking ax to grind on the net. Fuck you.

Obviously from your angry, vulgar response, you don't want to look a facts objectively. Everything is just an emotional response, as your political indoctrination masters want you to react.

How would you or anyone else tell a deserter from anyone else? A deserter is going to be honest? You believe what you want to believe about these people.

Why do NATO countries accept males of fighting age as refugees? We did that in Afghanistan, Syria and now Latin America. If all these countries have been taken over by violent people killing civilians, why don't the men stay and fight? Why don't we just take women and children temporarily, while the men fight to take back their countries? Why are they all on a path to becoming citizens in the west?

If we are Ukraine's ally, and their law is that men can't desert, why do we allow men as refugees?

The answer is of course that the elites of both political parties want mass immigation so they can have cheap labor, rent and tax slaves. You have been so manipulated by their propaganda that you support a system of the rich exploiting poor people and enslaving them while makeing everyone but the few at top poor.

Yes, I know you and Brian36's indoctinations masters told you that immigrants don't drive down wages. When I see a large group of illegal aliens working in a field, I'm just supposed to believe they were not hired because they are cheap. Sorry I can't be that dumb. Also, I can't be so dumb as to believe all these refugees never take housing away from citizens that desperately need affordable housing.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
What the fuck do you know

What the fuck do you know about facts??? Are you on the ground here? Have you lived this shit? WHERE are the deserters? Because they're goddamn sure not in Slovakia. If they were, I'd have heard about it. We have our own share of pro-Russia politicians and conspiracy nutjobs who would be cock-a-doodle-dooing that shit all over social media, if not the mainstream media, if there were. You're in a fucking air-conditioned home in the US, the fuck do you know? What the fuck is your source? Meanwhile, we've had bombs hit as close as 150k from our house. Yes, I'm vulgar, as I always am in the face of unabashed stupidity. Slovak citizens are doing as fine as we can, nobody's "taking our jobs" or "driving down our wages," and the only people coming here are women, children, and the elderly, and the one thing they all want more than anything else is to get back home. I know, cuz I and a fuck ton other people I know are housing these folks. Fuck me, Americans really do think they know fucking everything about everybody.

Again, come here. Go to Poland and the Baltics as well. See for yourself. These are all very modern, comfortable, beautiful countries that welcome tourists. Even COVID restrictions are almost nil at this point. Book a flight and some AirBnBs and gather your own "facts."

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: How would you or

EXC wrote:

How would you or anyone else tell a deserter from anyone else? 

There's a pretty simple test. Does this person have a dick that is under 60 years old?

--Hunter S. Thompson

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:There's a

iwbiek wrote:

There's a pretty simple test. Does this person have a dick that is under 60 years old?

If Slovokia were deporting Ukrainian men of fighting age, wouldn't they all be in hiding? You know damn well the 'refugees welcome' bunch running Europe is going to let everyone in not check if someone is an army deserter. This is Putin plan all along. He has a low grade war that moves all around Ukraine. Anyone opposed to Russification of Ukraine will leave to get all the generous refugee and welfare state benefits. Over tme, most of the Ukrainian men will leave or give up the fight. That is how Assad and the Taliban won. Why should Putin be any different?

Is that acutally Sovokia or any NATO's country's official policy on Ukrainian refugees to not accept young men? They are not publisizing any of this, but I am sure there is no policy in reguards to men of fighting age as refugees. The US is for sure resettling entire families and putting them on a path to all being citizens. The media here virtue signal about how great it is that these refugees find housing in the midst of a massive housing shortage(guess who looses out). With the wars in Syria and Afghanistan, the great majority of refugess was men of fighting age. In fact there are many images of hoads of young men trying to get into Europe.

Same with Latin American refugees here. Mostly young men, but we must let them all in because violent gangs have taken over their homeland. But they are too cowardly to ever take it back so they need to become US citizens, some 'men' we are getting.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
You have yet to name a

You have yet to name a source for any of this.

My sources are reputable international news outlets and my own two eyes. I've been to the border crossings multiple times, and personally know people who are on shifts there 24 hours a day. Everyone coming from Ukraine is either on foot or in tiny sedans. I'm sure it's possible there might be a handful of deserters in this bunch, but hardly crisis levels. Do yoiu seriously think the Ukrainians aren't checking the vehicles of those leaving? Do you know that wait times at the border can be as long as 12 hours because of the stringent checks on both sides? Of course you don't.

You don't even address any of my points, you just keep going on as if it were an established fact that thousands of deserters are crossing our borders, yet you offer not one shred of evidence.

You obviously know nothing of SlovAkia, since you can't even spell the name of the fucking country correctly.

Why can't ignorant toads like you ever just swallow your unjustifiable pride, say, "You know what? I don't know shit about this," and fucking bow out?

--Hunter S. Thompson

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:You have yet to

iwbiek wrote:

You have yet to name a source for any of this.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2022/mar/09/ukraine-urged-to-take-humane-approach-as-men-try-to-flee-war

https://www.unwomen.org/en/digital-library/publications/2018/4/discussion-paper-disrupted-families

So why is it that Ukraine has to put resources on the border to make sure men don't cross? Isn't this something NATO countries should do if they are on Ukraine's side? The government here even calls it "resettlement" because it is not giving women and children temporary shelter while the husband fights. It mass Ukrainian permanent immigration.

I read news from sourses other than the leftist mainstream media. I know all these refugees and immigrants are by far and away male. It is has been this way in the USA and Europe for a long time. The demographics of who is actually claiming to be a war refugee is not going to be reported by NATO governments or mainstream media because it goes against the narritive of "we just want to help Ukraine', because the truth is that mass immigration is what the rich and powerful want including Putin.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:I know all these

EXC wrote:

I know all these refugees and immigrants are by far and away male.

You don't "know" shit. I don't get my primary knowledge of this war from the "leftist mainstream media" either. I get it from my own experience, from working with these people. These are 99% women and children. Again, fucking come here and LOOK. Neither Slovakia, nor Poland, nor Hungary, nor the Baltics are warzones (yet). Just fucking come here! Spend a week, what the fuck do you have to lose, besides your smug self-assuredness? If you won't believe someone who's on the ground, then come get on the fucking ground yourself. Slovakia is a free country, you can go wherever you want, ask whatever questions you want of whomever you want. What's more, if a person is under 50, they'll almost certainly speak English at least competently, so the language barrier is not an insurmountable issue. Why don't you take yourself out of your goddamn theoretical mind for once in your life and get some firsthand knowledge? You have an American passport (I presume): you can literally waltz right in here, no problem, anytime you want.

--Hunter S. Thompson

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote: You don't

iwbiek wrote:

You don't "know" shit. I don't get my primary knowledge of this war from the "leftist mainstream media" either. I get it from my own experience, from working with these people. These are 99% women and children. Again, fucking come here and LOOK. Neither Slovakia, nor Poland, nor Hungary, nor the Baltics are warzones (yet). Just fucking come here! Spend a week, what the fuck do you have to lose, besides your smug self-assuredness? If you won't believe someone who's on the ground, then come get on the fucking ground yourself. Slovakia is a free country, you can go wherever you want, ask whatever questions you want of whomever you want. What's more, if a person is under 50, they'll almost certainly speak English at least competently, so the language barrier is not an insurmountable issue. Why don't you take yourself out of your goddamn theoretical mind for once in your life and get some firsthand knowledge? You have an American passport (I presume): you can literally waltz right in here, no problem, anytime you want.

I know what for sure is happening in the USA. We're spending tens of billions on military aid to Ukraine, while at the same time spending billions to resettle entire Ukrainian families and make them US citizens, giving away housing that is desperately need by our poor and homeless. If the goal was to win the war and kick the Russians out of Ukraine, wouldn't we just let women and children stay in hotels and other temporary shelter in Europe until the Russians are kicked out? Wouldn't all the NATO countries have a policy of no younger men as refugees? Why fly them all they way here if they are just going back soon after all this military aid wins the war so they can go back home?

https://ec.europa.eu/migrant-integration/news/slovakia-new-measures-settlement-and-integration-those-fleeing-ukraine_en

Why is there "resettlement and integration", if this is just about temporary shelter for women and children while the men fight? You are being duped.

Obvious the elites know that this war is unwinnable. All the military aid we give to Ukraine is really corporate welfare for defense contractors that then donate to our corrupt two party system. Political propaganda has eviserated the anti-war left. This of course is going to play out just like Syria and Afghanistan wars, Putin will eventually have his way by having everyone that doesn't like Russification leave for the west. You want to ignore this obvious reality, fine.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol You'd have been with

lol You'd have been with Charlie Lindbergh back in 1939. I get it now.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:lol You'd have

iwbiek wrote:

lol You'd have been with Charlie Lindbergh back in 1939. I get it now.

Yes of course, we are spending billions in military aid so Ukraine can kick the Russians out so they can have their country back while at the same time doing permanent family resettlement. Makes perfect sense. /S

So suppose we had let in all the Jews from Europe during the Great Depression. Of course we would have greatly added to the unemployment crisis. And Hitler would have gotten his wish. Why didn't these Jewish men that were on the ship asking for asylum instead ask for military training so they could go back and assasinate Nazi leaders?

But now Putin is getting his wish, thanks to people like you falling for whatever propaganda the globalist elite feed you.

Also, what is this BS about how wonderful European socialism is because they have guaranteed healthcare and gun control. But now us dumb American rubes must pay to arm Europeans while being told we must give up our arms. And we must pay to defend Sweden and Finland which are supposed to be so smart and have all this extra money because they don't give it to health insurance companies. But no, us 'dumb rubes' must be forced to pay to defend these highly enlightened socialists.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:lol You'd have

DP

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol "Globalist elite"...just

lol "Globalist elite"...just say "Jews" so we can all go home. Hey, you should fuck off to 8kun. I hear Q is at it again.

--Hunter S. Thompson