Slavery was not racist

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3965
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Slavery was not racist

 Our media masters and masters of politiacal correctness  have decided that everyone must believe USA has been racist for 401 years and that massive racism continues everywhere today.

Use your brain, why would slave owners hate people that did all their work for them and made them rich? Why would slave owners have people they hate live on their property and raise their children? It was all about greed not racism. These people would have enslaved white Scandanavians if they could. The people they hated were actually Native Americans for refusing to be slaves.

If you read the writings of people that justified slavery before the civil war, they believed they were doing African slaves a great favor by giving them food and shelter and that the alternative depoting them to their homelands was cruel and practically impossible. Sound familiar? It is the same argument used by those justifing illigal immigration and work visas for non-citizens.

The problem then and now is greed of the elites.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4230
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
i don't hate the shit i took

i don't hate the shit i took this morning or the mud under my shoe.

 


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3965
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:i don't hate

iwbiek wrote:

i don't hate the shit i took this morning or the mud under my shoe.

 

Whatever you do, please never step out of your safe cocoon.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4230
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
you mean take the red pill?

you mean take the red pill?


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3965
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:you mean take

iwbiek wrote:

you mean take the red pill?

There are two so called red pill movements. One is the anti-femist/masculine male movement. I agree with some of it, disagree with the rest of it.

There is also the political alt-right/Breitbart movement that helped get Trump elected. I agree with some of, disagree with the rest of it. These 'Red Pillers' would call me a Communist for supporing restrictions on land ownership and land use as well a limiting people's right to procreate. But I don't believe the fruits of anyone's labor or investment should belong to the state or anyone else, that is theft, that is slavery.

My version of the red-pill is not being seduced by any movement, but trying to rationally understand things. If you want to ever understand where I'm coming from, listen to George Carlin. He was one of the few people in the world that understood the true nature of our reality and was not seduced by any religious, political or media propaganda.

I don't expect people should agree with me 100%, but when I see people just agreeing with an ideology they were indoctrinated with and being inflexible to ever change, I loose all respect for them. To me, you seem the same as a fundamentalist Chistian that doesn't want to hear or understand where Atheists are coming from.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4230
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
it wounds me to know i fall

it wounds me to know i fall so low in your estimation...

 


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15862
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Saying slavery existed

 

Saying slavery existed elswhere in human history DOES NOT mean racism didn't exist or does not exist still today.

 

Please  fucking lay off the crack pipe.

 

So your argument is that white Europeans thought they were being helpful by having slaves, forcing them to convert to Christianity, and killing off Native Americans and stealing their land?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15862
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Huge difference between

 

Huge difference between Ice T singing "No Lives Matter" and white people missing the bad logic of "all lives matter".

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlk7o5T56iw

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3965
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: So your

Brian37 wrote:
 

So your argument is that white Europeans thought they were being helpful by having slaves, forcing them to convert to Christianity, and killing off Native Americans and stealing their land?

People will believe what they want to believe to justify theft and enslavement of others. Nobody thinks of themselves as evil.

Wealthy Hollywood/New York liberals and Silicon Valley benefit more than other group with the importation of non-citizen labor. These big time Democrat supporters will justify hiriing illegals and H1-B visa holders because they are helping out these people, when all they are doing is getting richer off the backs of desperate people in a bad situration. They are causing poverty and homelessness for the native populaiton. They love latinos and Asians because they are getting rich off them.

I don't see how the current situation is any differernt that the plantation system of the old South. Being the good liberal that you are, you must support this. Anyone opposed to this is of course labeled racist.

So why was taking advantage of African non-citizen labor racist 200 years ago, but taking advantage of non-citizen labor not racist today?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3965
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Huge

Brian37 wrote:

 

Huge difference between Ice T singing "No Lives Matter" and white people missing the bad logic of "all lives matter".

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlk7o5T56iw

Didn't Ice T use the evil white capitalist system to make himself filthy rich? Why doesn't he tell other blacks then to do the same? If slavery was so evil, why is tax enslavement to the government so wonderful?

 

He just perpetuates the lie many African Americans believe that if they don't succeed it 100% because of racist white people. Their real source of their problem is that their ancestors never said no to being enslaved. Their problem is with white people that are long dead. Too bad, but that is no reason to do reverse racism and enslavement againt white people today.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen