What the Russian left thinks of the hysterical and false American left claims that Putin is responsible for Trump.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
 You can't trust them like

You can't trust them like you can't trust a Canadian. LOL

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Both are more trustworthy

Both are more trustworthy than Americans. Eye-wink

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Both are more

Vastet wrote:

Typical of a Canadian. You are self centered, greed driven and environmentally corrupt.

We have a leader who is charasmaic, intelligent, empathic and financially concerned about the middle class, leading the world in tweets per hour.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol

lol

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Both are more

Vastet wrote:

So 17 intel agencies are all liars? McCain isn't a liberal and I would agree with him that Putin IS a KGB THUG and murderer. Even Christopher Hitchens hated that fucker. 

So you'd trust a cold war product of Soviet authortairan like Putin? I'd trust Reagan before I'd trust the orange fuckface shitting all over our nation right now. 

No polite way to put it, if you trust Putin, you are a fool.

Putin is a propagandist and so is 45. Neither are good for either country. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey look the stupidity of

Hey look the stupidity of Brian has returned.

First off, yes they are liars. 99% of all officials in all departments in your country are chronic liars, and your 'intelligence' agencies are superceded only by your presidents in their lack of honesty. Ever since WW2 the US has been the undisputed champion of propaganda.
Second off, America has interfered in the elections or other processes of establishing government of every nation on earth, so you don't have the right to bitch when another country returns the favour.
Third off, Putin is no better or worse than any US president in 40 years. I guarantee if Russia interfered in Mexico the way the US did in Ukraine, it would have been the US annexing territory, not Russia. Pretending you aren't just as thuggish as the KGB is just pure stupid. Especially when nearly every single international crises in 70 odd years can be traced directly to the US.
Noone trusts Putin, but noone trusts Americans either. Two sides of the same fake coin.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 But as bad as Trump and

But as bad as Trump and Putin are, we still need to send them most of the money we earn. They are far more wiser than any of us lowly peons at knowing how to spend our money.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
They're definitely smarter

They're definitely smarter than you.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
My brain is only good for

My brain is only good for making lots of money for government to then give out to the welfare queens. They are the real in geniuses in society.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Your brain isn't good for

Your brain isn't good for anything except maggots.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Your brain

Vastet wrote:
Your brain isn't good for anything except maggots.

Unfortunately your brain is owned by your Canadian SJW political indoctrinators. As bad as any religious indoctrination. For example you can't believe that gender is determined by genetics, the thought police force you to believe gender is a subjective feeling. You can't say anything bad about so called oppressed groups, except Jews and white males of course. You live in a cult of political correctness.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
No my brain is steeped in

No my brain is steeped in wisdom, logic, and facts. You simply describe yourself, with right wing lies all you accept as true. Strawmen the only arguments you have.
I have no problem saying there are only 2 human genders and that will never change. I've never said otherwise, proving yet again you are a liar. It also has nothing to do with the subject, proving yet again you are retarded.

I can shit on any group. White, black, christian, muslim, whatever.

Everything you say is a lie.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
  I'm way to the right

I'm way to the right politically of Vastet but I certainly don't perceive his views as hard-core left / SJW.  Actually he appears to me to have moved to a much more centrist positoon over the last few years.  It seemed more pronounced during the times he was extensively debating Beyond Saving whom I think was a big "L" libertarian.

I was surprised that they ( unless I remembering wrong ) began to agree more than disagree. I don't know if Vastet identifies with a specific party or platform but "left wing / PC" would not seem like an accurate description.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
He's been calling me a left

He's been calling me a left wing extremist for so long I ignore it half the time.

I've always self identified as a centrist. You and Beyond and a few others helped me get closer to that position from the more lefty place I was when I first came here, but I never really identified with the left. I always figured the left had 1 or 2 things correct over the right, but in general both positions were defensible and both positions had stupidity intertwined.

Recently, however, the left has gone batshit crazy. At this moment I identity slightly more right than left because all the left seems to care about is pronouns, bathrooms, and rigging elections. I attack left wing nuts much more often than right wing nuts these days.

The right isn't much better, but they don't rig elections in secret. They do it overtly and in your face by redrawing districts in a legal tradition. You don't like it, vote for the godless heathen. And of course noone does in the bible belt. It's pretty dirty and the practice is supported by lies but they never hide it, never.

But we needed the Russians and wikileaks both to find out how the left rigs elections. And not one democrat in a thousand even acknowledges the corruption, they're too busy trying to blame the Russians for rigging an election they tried to rig first. So many doubled down on the unelectable Clinton when they should have thrown her out on her ass. Begging other democrats who'd have voted for Sanders to support Clinton even though she was the one rigging an election. Yeah I just kicked you in the teeth and stole your lunch money, vote for me! Fuck you. No Sanders supporter could ever support Clinton with a clear conscience. If I were American and could have been bothered to vote, I'd have voted for Trump. Better an incompetent buffoon than an intelligent and evil prick.