It must piss off Pence/President Moron and GOP that a Sikh and Transgender will hold office.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
It must piss off Pence/President Moron and GOP that a Sikh and Transgender will hold office.

Google it' is all over the news.

Now ask me if I give a shit about their petty bigotry.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 There is no scientific

There is no scientific reason to call someone with XY chomosomes 'female'. Gender is a property of genetics, not how someone feels at a particular moment. The people who accept the current politically correct view of 'trangenderism' are science deniers.

If a Republican Senator says there is no global warming in the middle of a cold snap because he doesn't feel warm, you would tell us he is a boob, science denier. But yet you accept that a transgendered person is whatever gender they feel.

Why the double standard? Your mind is poisoned by political correctness same as religion poisons the mind.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Someone needs to lock these

Someone needs to lock these two idiots in a room and throw away the key.

I'm not talking about the politicians.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Someone needs

Vastet wrote:
Someone needs to lock these two idiots in a room and throw away the key. I'm not talking about the politicians.

This fucking site continually blasts theists for believing in something without evidence. Tells Christians they are delusional for feeling their is a magical god in the sky that loves them.

Oh but if some feels they are male are female despite their genes, despite the science, we must accept that these feelings are normal and healthy and their feelings make them male or female. You can't explain the difference because your mind is poisoned by SJW/PC propaganda.

When science is able to edit the genes of a person to change their sex, then they will be transgendered persons. Until then these people are simply delusional.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Left wing retards and right

Left wing retards and right wing retards should both be locked up and see the key thrown away. That covers everyone in this topic except me, the only rational being present.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
 LOL..Nikki Haley IS a Sikh

LOL..Nikki Haley IS a Sikh who converted to Christianity just to get elected governor of South Carolina!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Yes, the Republican

Yes, the Republican presidential primaries were absolutely diverse. Male, female, white, black, hispanic, Indian.....