Abject failure

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Abject failure

The system in the US (and likely everywhere else) is ------failure. Listening to PBS neuz on the Supreme Court guy hearings it obvious they congress is looking for a specially socially engineered type for the job. They're all doing their bestus to make sure they find out if this guy is thinking there way. Jeazzzuuz  holy moly. Why not program a robotiod machine and enter all possible known scenarios and have done with it. Just type in the question and there you have it.  BUT--- you'll have to make it so it gives the answer both ways---and that would leave congrees the job of figuring out what the damn thing means---just like is going on now. The nominee says there's no such thing as a  democtatic or republican judge---- What the?????? Where's that guy been all these years---when---that's why he was nominated to begin with---pary affilliation, right.

The whole process has turnt into a totally illogical excersie. Maybe IQ dosen't mean all it cracked up to be, but when it come to polititians is sure does---they don't have one. What we are seeing today is the old babylonian process in effect. That bullshit is going nowhere.  Baaaaaah

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Evasion brought to an elaborate art-form

re:: Evasion brought to an elaborate art-form, ((so I hear)) . . .

Url :: http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a8/04/13/a8041321a7ccd985160c4bd45de904f2.jpg

(Addressed to OFF-SITE) 

Attributions' characteristic and/or credit to Wiki (quote) ::

''At one time the Phrygians were without a king. An oracle at Telmissus (the ancient capital of Phrygia) decreed that the next man to enter the city driving an ox-cart should become their king. A peasant farmer named Gordias drove into town on an ox-cart. His position had also been predicted earlier by an eagle landing on his cart, a sign to him from the gods, and, on entering the city, Gordias was declared king. Out of gratitude, his son Midas dedicated the ox-cart[1] to the Phrygian god Sabazios (whom the Greeks identified with Zeus) and tied it to a post with an intricate knot of cornel (Cornus mas) bark. The ox-cart still stood in the palace of the former kings of Phrygia at Gordium in the fourth century BCE when Alexander arrived . . .''

Hey squidgy (no slang intended)  There are two accounts as to how to best to solve the problem (above), as I recall (sigh) ::

There are two accounts as to how best to solve the problem, as I recall (*sigh*) ::

p.p.s. --  Shout outs to the girls, this is dedicated to my favorite girl (grrl)  Whom Shall I Fear Artist: Chris Tomlin Album: Burning Lights

p.p.s.--Shout outs to the girls, this is dedicated to my favorite girl (grrl)  Song :: Whom Shall I Fear   Artist: Chris Tomlin Album: Burning Lights

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Maybe they would have

danatemporary wrote:

re:: Evasion brought to an elaborate art-form, ((so I hear)) . . .

Url :: http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a8/04/13/a8041321a7ccd985160c4bd45de904f2.jpg

(Addressed to OFF-SITE) 

Attributions' characteristic and/or credit to Wiki (quote) ::

''At one time the Phrygians were without a king. An oracle at Telmissus (the ancient capital of Phrygia) decreed that the next man to enter the city driving an ox-cart should become their king. A peasant farmer named Gordias drove into town on an ox-cart. His position had also been predicted earlier by an eagle landing on his cart, a sign to him from the gods, and, on entering the city, Gordias was declared king. Out of gratitude, his son Midas dedicated the ox-cart[1] to the Phrygian god Sabazios (whom the Greeks identified with Zeus) and tied it to a post with an intricate knot of cornel (Cornus mas) bark. The ox-cart still stood in the palace of the former kings of Phrygia at Gordium in the fourth century BCE when Alexander arrived . . .''

Hey squidgy (no slang intended)  There are two accounts as to how to best to solve the problem (above), as I recall (sigh) ::

There are two accounts as to how best to solve the problem, as I recall (*sigh*) ::

p.p.s. --  Shout outs to the girls, this is dedicated to my favorite girl (grrl)  Whom Shall I Fear Artist: Chris Tomlin Album: Burning Lights

p.p.s.--Shout outs to the girls, this is dedicated to my favorite girl (grrl)  Song :: Whom Shall I Fear   Artist: Chris Tomlin Album: Burning Lights

been better off making the Ox king.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
As of now you wouldn't be

As of now you wouldn't be able to program a robot.

The key to a great country is balance. The current system/government in America is unbalanced.

Glad to see you are still with us Dana.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
It seems to me

digitalbeachbum wrote:

As of now you wouldn't be able to program a robot.

The key to a great country is balance. The current system/government in America is unbalanced.

Glad to see you are still with us Dana.

The system is balanced, mainly, yes with no.  There's an equal amount of yes coinciding with no. The democtrats want the judge to be with them, and the Republicanss want him with them. Question- how can the constitution be both ways or political at all. There is no D or R parties in the constitution. The constitution cannot be both philosophies at the same time. So, the fight goes on to nowhere.