Don’t worry, every US presidential inauguration looks a little bit fascist

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Don’t worry, every US presidential inauguration looks a little bit fascist

https://qz.com/888779/trump-inauguration-2017-dont-worry-every-presidential-inauguration-looks-a-little-bit-fascist/

It is only not fascist when you like the candidate.

The pagentry is needed to get the unwashed masses to put so much faith in government. So it looks a lot like installing a new pope.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 FUCK YOU, you are not

FUCK YOU, you are not going to compaire Trump's 5 year vile repetition of attacking, not one person, but several people and several groups to anything Obama has said or even Hillary has said.

The GOP has not only created a lopsided map over 36 years. They have admited voter ID laws do suppress voters. And here in NC a district court bitch slapped our state GOP for what they called almost "surgical" mapping. This same asshole party has been xeroxing laws where ever they can to prevent health care for women which PP does, knowing that the actual abortions ARE NOT government funded, and constitute the MINORITY of women's heath care.

They have also been freaking out since the first state allowed for same sex marriage, and still trying to pass laws anywhere they can deny rights to same sex couples and LGBT. The GOP has been pulling bullshit for years, long before Trump ran. Trump merely poured gas on the fire.

YOU DO NOT get to equate standing up to the bully as being the same as being the bully. FUCK YOU AND FUCK TRUMP.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog