Congrats America for putting all three branches under the protection of the ASSHOLE GOP "Job creators"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Congrats America for putting all three branches under the protection of the ASSHOLE GOP "Job creators"

Are doing such a great job keeping jobs that Macys and Kmart are closing stores and cutting jobs.

There is your wonderful fuckface GOP blowing more smoke up your ass.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/04/news/companies/macys-job-cuts-stock/

http://www.businessinsider.com/list-of-sears-and-kmart-stores-closing-2017-1

FUCK YOU TRUMP, FUCK THE GOP FUCK RYAN, FUCK MICH, FUCK FOX NEWS.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Have you ever considered

Have you ever considered that online retailiers are more efficient?

Libtards like you are bitching about no affordable housing. Guess what malls waist alot of space in urban areas with their stores and parking lots. Making lees land avaailable for housing.

Libtards like you bitch about pollution and global warming. People have to drive and sit in traffic to get to retail stores, pumping carbon into the air. Online shopping doesn't have this problem.

Libtards like you bitch about low wages. But the minimum wage laws figured into the decision to close these stores. Amazon doesn't have a minimum wage for the robots in their warehouses, so they win.

I'd like to see all these places go away. They are a blight on our cities.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Kmart and Sears have been

Kmart and Sears have been closing stores for decades..... How is that Trump's fault????  Surprised you aren't praising Trump, he single handedly stopped Ford's Mexico plant with a tweet http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/03/business/ford-general-motors-trump.html?_r=0 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 NO SHIT ASSHOLES.You can

NO SHIT ASSHOLES.

You can thank Reagan starting the age of deregulation, union busting and corporate welfare.

Neither of you asswipes ever have a good answer.

Now, if the rich always knew what was best for everyone else, and always got it right, there would be no bubbles every decade, or a stock market crash like Bush caused. FUCK YOU.

You have your heads up your ass. High taxes on the rich and livable wages WILL NOT HURT THE RICH. If it worked like you selfish fucks claim  nobody would be bitching.

"Fuck you I got mine" is not, and never has been good economic policy.

What asshole Trump and the GOP will do is create short term illusion of a fix and it will simply build another bubble that will burst in the future.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
If people save money (and

If people save money (and time) by shopping online instead of at the mall, is that a good or a bad thing? 

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: NO SHIT

Brian37 wrote:

NO SHIT ASSHOLES.

You can thank Reagan starting the age of deregulation, union busting and corporate welfare.

Kmart started closing stores in 1994 and declared bankruptcy in 2002. Who was president from 1993 to 2001? (As if the President has anything to do with the failure of Kmart or that Kmart failing is a bad thing)

Brian37 wrote:

Now, if the rich always knew what was best for everyone else, and always got it right, there would be no bubbles every decade, or a stock market crash like Bush caused. FUCK YOU.

How did Bush cause a stock market crash, and why would you care since the stock market overwhelmingly impacts the top 1%? Did Clinton cause the tech crash?

Quote:

What asshole Trump and the GOP will do is create short term illusion of a fix and it will simply build another bubble that will burst in the future.

Many savvy finance folks argue quite convincingly that we are in a bubble. So what? Bubbles are an integral part of how capitalism works. Do you know what a bubble is? Or why they burst?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
zarathustra wrote:If people

zarathustra wrote:

If people save money (and time) by shopping online instead of at the mall, is that a good or a bad thing? 

It should be good thing when products and services are delivered more cheaply and conveniently. 

What is bad is the failed education system and society producing so many people whose best job skill is stocking store shelves.  And they have no motivation to learn anything useful. The big mistake was letting teachers unionize so they can't be fired for non-performance.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Quote:If people

EXC wrote:
Quote:
It should be good thing when products and services are delivered more cheaply and conveniently.
I'm not sure whether Brian37 thinks that is good, or bad since it results in the loss of retail jobs.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Unions in and of themselves

Unions in and of themselves aren't the problem, they are still necessary. The problem is the power they wield. A union should be preventing companies and governments from treating employees like shit, not taking part in elections and making it incredibly difficult to fire unproductive employees.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Unions in and

Vastet wrote:
Unions in and of themselves aren't the problem, they are still necessary. The problem is the power they wield. A union should be preventing companies and governments from treating employees like shit, not taking part in elections and making it incredibly difficult to fire unproductive employees.

The real problem is the one-sidedness of the emloyer/employee relationship. Most people are desperate for jobs or are scared to death of loosing the one they have, so many employers exploit this.

Just another problem that can be traced back to TMFP.

When government employees unionize, they loose all credibility of being public servants. They are obviously there to serve themselves.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
zarathustra wrote:EXC

zarathustra wrote:

EXC wrote:
Quote:
I'm not sure whether Brian37 thinks that is good, or bad since it results in the loss of retail jobs.

He doesn't think, he is just a seeting caldron of hate. But he has become exactly what he claims to hate. A leftist mirror image of Frank Burns.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:

The real problem is the one-sidedness of the emloyer/employee relationship. Most people are desperate for jobs or are scared to death of loosing the one they have, so many employers exploit this.

Just another problem that can be traced back to TMFP.

When government employees unionize, they loose all credibility of being public servants. They are obviously there to serve themselves.

There's one-sidedness to both parties in an employee /employer relationship. There's no way for both parties to get what they want, so both compromise.
Government employees have the same rights as anyone else. Being a public servant doesn't mean you give up the right to fair wages and working conditions. Your comment is ridiculous.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:There's

Vastet wrote:

There's one-sidedness to both parties in an employee /employer relationship. There's no way for both parties to get what they want, so both compromise. 

Because our countries taking the the starving masses from around the world, most workers are forced to accept starvation wages. If the worker doesn't give into the employer's terms he and his family starve. If the employer doesn't compromise, his stock price may go down a bit. So there is quite an imbalance in the negociations.

Vastet wrote:
Government employees have the same rights as anyone else. Being a public servant doesn't mean you give up the right to fair wages and working conditions. Your comment is ridiculous.

It is supply and demand that causes low wages and shitty working/living conditions. Mother Nature doesn't give a shit about what you think should be a right. If you give a raise to workers, it goes to the landlord because there is a housing shortage in all big cities and no jobs elsewhere.

Could we make the world so that every cat has the right to enough to eat and a nice place to live and the right to have as many kittens as they please? Or would humans have to intervene and stop cat overpopulation?

These open borders/welfare for popping out a baby libs are like the crazy cat ladies that think they need to adopt every stay cat they can find. Sorry if I'm not going to be part of this insanity.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Because our countries taking the the starving masses from around the world, most workers are forced to accept starvation wages.

Absolutely wrong. Jobs being sent to other countries has MUCH more to do with wages than immigration does. Immigration is an insignificant factor that affects only jobs that locals don't want or aren't qualified for, and thus has no discernible impact on unemployment rates.

EXC wrote:
If the worker doesn't give into the employer's terms he and his family starve. If the employer doesn't compromise, his stock price may go down a bit. So there is quite an imbalance in the negociations.

Employers are restricted by laws that only exist because of unions. Employers most certainly cannot dictate whatever they want.

EXC wrote:
Vastet wrote:

It is supply and demand that causes low wages and shitty working/living conditions. Mother Nature doesn't give a shit about what you think should be a right. If you give a raise to workers, it goes to the landlord because there is a housing shortage in all big cities and no jobs elsewhere.

Mother nature doesn't define rights, we do.

EXC wrote:
Could we make the world so that every cat has the right to enough to eat and a nice place to live and the right to have as many kittens as they please? Or would humans have to intervene and stop cat overpopulation? These open borders/welfare for popping out a baby libs are like the crazy cat ladies that think they need to adopt every stay cat they can find. Sorry if I'm not going to be part of this insanity.

Cats haven't demonstrated that when educated, birth rates fall. Humans have. Your argument is as non-sensical as ever.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:These open

EXC wrote:
These open borders/welfare for popping out a baby libs are like the crazy cat ladies that think they need to adopt every stay cat they can find. Sorry if I'm not going to be part of this insanity.

What is insane is that we have an orange ass clown running the country and a white racist shit for brains making the policies.

Talk to me when an avacado is $7 and a bunch of bananas is $10.