#1 debate

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
#1 debate

So far, Clinton is looking stronger than Trump.

Trump is speaking vaugely. He's generalizing every thing. No definite plan.

Clinton looks to be getting under his skin. He's getting all worked up but she is staying calm.

He's no match for her debating skills.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
HAHA.She just stumped him.

HAHA.

She just stumped him. He wanted to change the subject and get off the subject but she avoided him and got him to shut up

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
 Trump is wrong. The lack

Trump is wrong. The lack of regulation is what caused the auto industry problems as well as Wall Street's collapse in the housing market.

Also his tax plan is crap. He'll add trillions to our debt in just 4 years.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Trump definitely is worked

Trump definitely is worked up. Clinton is showing her skill at debating. Trump looks like a kid in a school yard telling the other kid "my dad is better than your dad"

Trump is wrong about bringing companies like Ford back or trying to hit them with a tariff. Ford won't budge. Trump has no ability to penalize them or force them to bring jobs back to America.

Trump is having to cut off Clinton. He's losing sight of the goal of debating.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
 HAHAHA. Tax return

HAHAHA. Tax return question. Trump avoids it and makes himself look like he is hiding something

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
 Wow, will the 400lb hacker

Wow, will the 400lb hacker comment cause trump future trouble?

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
 Trump is all wrong on the

Trump is all wrong on the ISIS and he also supported the war and supported dealing with Libya. He keeps going to the "she has been at this a long time" but she hasn't been so.

Trump is weak. He doesn't have the stamina. He is showing his age and that he is out of shape.

Trump keeps taking credit for things he didn't do.

Trump is an idiot.

Lol she is letting him talk. egads. What a fucking dope.

This moderator isn't taking control.

Clinton is right. She is better at diplomacy. Trump would start the next WW.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Well yes, and well, no

anyway as I see it. I didn't watch and listen to the debate but I did get the after analysis of the ecksperts, so called. It seems Hillary did the better but they say not by much. Neither made their case to the effects needed. (that's what they say not me) Here's one thing to look at, and I'm sure you know, but I'll say anyways incase you're dummer-n-me. (yeah right) The floks that stay with Trump do so not because they like him, it's becasue he represents change (at least to them) and they don't much care how he is or isn't as long as he represent more-so the people rather then Corporations and Wall Steet.

The guy seems like a #1 jerk sure enough. But I think (from my own insight) people have had it with the sameold sameold. They're gambling on the guy to do differently. I don't think he will fix anything as I see the US of A civilization slowing coming apart at the seams. It'l take a long time yet for the big crashola but it's on it's way. It's a perfect setup for any polititian to make a play for the main office. at this point one can promise anything and be an overwhelming jerk and still make the grade.

Hillary--well--- I don't see she will change anything either. The direction is set and there's little anyone can do---mainly, there's nothing to change to make things better. The sysem is running on what it is and the working parts a deemd for the betterers in society. That's to say, the elites control and it's doubtfull that they will allow change. It's the same reason mostly that Trump won't change anything---the controllers won't allow it. Money controls and those with money win the game---because they've already won it.

This electio0n is about Hillary wants her tun at the office, and Trump wants his ego trwinged. But even at that, I'd say he's serious about what he wants to change, but will only be able to change what the elites will allow. Case in point. It wasn'y long for Obama to l;earn he wasn't running much of anything. He ran right into the Elites and crashed and burned. His health care ideas are in sambles becasue the eleits will only allow those that can afford health care will ahve it. The poor are already paying more then they sis previous if they had any. Look how the Elites handles this---the cost was low at first, and now it's it's unafordable to most on low income. Just like the credit card industry. You get low interest at first, and then oooops, unless it's paid off every month one needent worry, but it's the same trick,  how many pay of the ballance every month.

The Insurance industry made the rules to begin with. The whole system is like that. They don't care who the president is---they have the upper hand. Hillary believes in the system that is in place--soooo, Nada change.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
I can say that I dislike

I can say that I dislike both, but more and more Drumpf is showing how absolutely ignorant and unintelligent he is with those knee-jerk comments.

I would be happier with Johnson and would have prefered him to be included in the debate.

The one thing no one is talking about is all the Hispanic people getting registered to vote against Drumpf. I know of a dozen family members who are US citizens who have never voted are coming back to register for this election. I also don't hear any one talking about the people who voted for Drumpf in the Primary election but refuse to vote for him in the General election.

And I agree they both are watering at the mouth about winning, both Ego's would be satisfied, but Trump would cave under pressure. He is not Presidential material