2,994,327 people like this.
Politician

Trudeau for president!

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Trudeau would beat both

Trudeau would beat both Clinton and Trump.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Vastet wrote:Suggested Pages

Vastet wrote:
Suggested Pages Trump for President Fan Club 280,866 people like this. Community Like Hillary HQ 77,711 people like this. Community Like Justin Trudeau 2,994,327 people like this. Politician Like Trudeau for president!

This is bullshit. Hillary has been attacked long before she was a politician and got blamed for merely being a woman as a first lady. And now here you are doing the same bullshit making it a popuarity contest.

You have a very competant PM and a much more sane progressive country. Our problem isn't her, it is the fucking hatemongering GOP. Long before Trump ran the GOP has been using coded racisist bullshit, Trump merely unmaksed it. 

All you are pointing out here is how stupid far too many of or voters are, far too many right wing racists, and far too many tone deff voters who think we are post racial, and buy "fuck you I got mine".

M

Democrats are not the problem as voters, AS VOTERS, but we have on party that has been successful at selling fear and hate.

I love my mom, she and I agree on EVERYTHING up and until party is brough up, but because of FUCKS NEWS and the GOP she cannot se she is voting agianst her own self interest.

I ask her about abortion rights, she agrees. I ask her about guns, she agrees. I ask her about gay marriage, she agrees. I ask her about worker pay, she agrees. I aks her about the rent at her retirement home, she agrees it its too high. I aks her about teacher pay, considering she is a retired teacher, again, they don't make enough. But she still votes republican. For the first time in a long time, she voted for Bernie like I did, it was a shock to me considering her voting history, but nice to see she wasn't stuck this time. 

Only a fucking moron thinks Trump would be good for this country. That fucking sicko has scapegoated Hispanics, Veterans, Muslims, has supporters who call blacks "thugs", attacked a sitting judge on top of blacklisting news media from his events. That is the same fucking propaganda scapegoating tactic Hitler used to rise to power. Trump is a textbook playbook for a despot. He's also praised the brutality of Saddam who he thinks it'd be great to lower ourselves to that monster's level.

And I also cannot tell you how many times onf Facebook, STARTED BY AN ATHEIST, I have seen right wing GOP anti science morons attack science while using the product of an atheist who is VERY socially liberal.

Trump is a real danger to not only national stability but global stability as well. You pointing out his popularity is bullshit and has nothing to do with the real threat his hate peddling is causing.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Trudeau would beat both Clinton and Trump.

So, he'd support her not that hate mongering bullshit artist demagogue.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh look, Brian rants about..

Oh look, Brian rants about.. some subject other than what the topic is about. How shocking.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Oh look, Brian

Vastet wrote:
Oh look, Brian rants about.. some subject other than what the topic is about. How shocking.

I've learned to ignore Brian's posts. 9/10 times the post isn't related to the OP and it usually involves trash talking "you three" who he seems to have developed a deep dislike.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah. I won't ignore him

Yeah. I won't ignore him though. Liars and irrational crackpots must be challenged.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.