Reason Rally 2016, Amazing how the skeptic voice has grown.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Reason Rally 2016, Amazing how the skeptic voice has grown.

I remember my first atheist rally in 02, in DC and there were only 2,000. This rally is expected to bring 30,000. 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/atheist-reason-rally/

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Apparently it isn't going

Apparently it isn't going well; usurped by SJWs, and $80,000 below budget with a week to go.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
zarathustra wrote:Apparently

zarathustra wrote:

Apparently it isn't going well; usurped by SJWs, and $80,000 below budget with a week to go.

The media as usual buys into the narrative. The reporting is that the political aim is climate change and LGBT rights. As if atheist means you automatically buy into the SJW's agenda.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen