Way to go Bruce Springsteen and way to go Bryan Adams

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Way to go Bruce Springsteen and way to go Bryan Adams

The Boss canceled his NC concert in protest of clearly bigoted laws discrimnating against transgendered. And Bryan Adams canceled his Mississippi  concert becuase of bigoted laws against LGBT in that state. Way to go!

Yes, this has been out as a story for a couple of days, so what. I still applaud it and agree with it.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Excuse me for asking what

Excuse me for asking what exactly is the stardard for who should be allowed to use what locker room or bathroom?

Should the standard for male/female be testoterone level as the olympics have done?

Does chromosones have anything to do with bathroom eligibility? Physical appearance? What a person claims their gender is? Can some claim to be both male and female?

Which bathroom should a person with female genitailla and hi testoterone use? Can transgendered use either? Can anyone use either?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen