The passing of Jefferick

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
The passing of Jefferick

well i havent spoken to him in a few months, but i found out that Jefferick passed away yesterday, april 1st, i met him a few times for beer or wine over the years, geniunely nice guy, like to laugh a lot when we met up. Overall a really good guy. He will be missed 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
That sucks.

That sucks. Sad

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
He was a nice guy. Any word

He was a nice guy. Any word as to what happened? How old was he?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
 He was 61, not sure gonna

He was 61, not sure gonna assume it was sudden, so going to say heart attack, we had talked on fb last week and he didnt mention any illness

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
latincanuck wrote: He was

latincanuck wrote:

He was 61, not sure gonna assume it was sudden, so going to say heart attack, we had talked on fb last week and he didnt mention any illness

That really sucks. Sounds silly, but I will miss his "St Thomas Of Brady" posts come fall. Not because I like Brady, but because he was the first I saw use that. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Damn, I am going to miss

Damn, I am going to miss his contributions. The world sucks a little bit more today.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I'm sad to hear of his

I'm sad to hear of his passing.