Scientists confirm Einstein's gravitational waves.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Scientists confirm Einstein's gravitational waves.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
As ever, Brian is behind the

As ever, Brian is behind the curve. First talk about this was a good 3 days ago.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 As usual you think I give

As usual you think I give one fuck what you think. That would also mean the reports yesterday on TV would make the network and cable stations also "late". I saw it on TV, then googled it and got that link.  Quite often stories are in the news for several days if not longer. All you are saying is wasn't the first to report it. DUH! And?

You didn't post here did you? No? Keep it up stooge.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
As usual Brian doesn't care

As usual Brian doesn't care that he's a dense mother fucker who knows nothing about anything, and thinks that claiming people don't like him is an adequate defence. Of course he's wrong about that too.

"You didn't post here did you?"

Unlike Brian, I don't bother posting stuff that makes international headlines in every media service on the fucking planet. And I certainly don't do it a fucking week after everyone already knows what happened. It's like posting about 9/11 on 9/14.

What a fucking retard.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.