One confused kid from a confused dysfunctional family

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
One confused kid from a confused dysfunctional family

Jaden Smith is now a model for women's wear. I get the artistic ideals behind breaking barriers but this kid has no identity. He's been raised so fucked up that he actually is fucked up. He is out there with millions of dollars to back up his ridiculous and confused views that no one in authority has told him to get a grip.

http://www.etonline.com/news/179149_jaden_smith_is_new_face_of_louis_vuitton_womenswear/


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4198
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
god, those interviews with


god, those interviews with him and his sister make me cringe, and the worst part of it is, they come from so much money that they probably will be able to impact the world significantly one day. i mean, if hack hollywood stars like reagan, jesse the body, and arnold have risen to the halls of power in our time, what will future celebrity politicians look like? a jayden smith in the white house would make me positively nostalgic for trump.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote: god, those

iwbiek wrote:

god, those interviews with him and his sister make me cringe, and the worst part of it is, they come from so much money that they probably will be able to impact the world significantly one day. i mean, if hack hollywood stars like reagan, jesse the body, and arnold have risen to the halls of power in our time, what will future celebrity politicians look like? a jayden smith in the white house would make me positively nostalgic for trump.

Yeah. He and is sister are fucking looney. He almost was talking as if he was a messiah.

As for him being a politician, now that is a horror movie waiting to be written.


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
If Trump makes it into the

If Trump makes it into the white house you'll never have to worry about these kids. They'll be dead. We all will be.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:If Trump makes

Vastet wrote:
If Trump makes it into the white house you'll never have to worry about these kids. They'll be dead. We all will be.

It is frightening to think he might make it.


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4198
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
i don't believe trump has


i don't believe trump has any real chance. he is the media's darling, and everybody loves him for the entertainment factor, but deep down americans like their politicians slick, calm, and deceitful. trump is just too outspoken and volatile. he should enter european politics: he'd do well, especially with the immigration controversy. in america, we bitch to no end about how professional politicians run everything, but the truth is, we don't trust anyone else to do it.

for the first time in my life, i'm actually hopeful for two consecutive democratic presidents. it would be the first time since FDR that america has had more than two terms of a democratic administration (and clinton was the first two-term democrat since truman, and of course truman's first term fell into his lap). it just seems like the GOP is struggling to find a unifying frontrunner. then again, the primaries still have a long way to go...

i'd love to see bernie sanders get the democratic nomination, with his surprisingly solid socialist past, however much he's subsequently mitigated his leftist views. then again, i'll vote hillary in a heartbeat, just to see bubba back in the white house, even if he will be in a smaller office. i might even get a little misty if that happens. as dalton trumbo put into the mouth of senator gracchus in spartacus, "i'll take a little republican corruption, but what i won't take is dictatorship."

unless of course, it's the dictatorship of the proletariat. christ, i must be getting uncharacteristically hopeful: i'm humming the "internationale" again.

if sanders makes it to the white house and immediately reverts to his old used-car-salesman blazers and tieless polo collars, i might have to jump on the next plane home. maybe i'll make it to washington in time to worm my way onto a revolutionary tribunal. cheney, that cunt of a war criminal condoleeza rice, and the entire fucking bush family will be the first names on the docket, i can tell you that.

ah, a guy can dream...

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote: i don't

iwbiek wrote:

i don't believe trump has any real chance. he is the media's darling, and everybody loves him for the entertainment factor, but deep down americans like their politicians slick, calm, and deceitful. trump is just too outspoken and volatile. he should enter european politics: he'd do well, especially with the immigration controversy. in america, we bitch to no end about how professional politicians run everything, but the truth is, we don't trust anyone else to do it.

for the first time in my life, i'm actually hopeful for two consecutive democratic presidents. it would be the first time since FDR that america has had more than two terms of a democratic administration (and clinton was the first two-term democrat since truman, and of course truman's first term fell into his lap). it just seems like the GOP is struggling to find a unifying frontrunner. then again, the primaries still have a long way to go...

i'd love to see bernie sanders get the democratic nomination, with his surprisingly solid socialist past, however much he's subsequently mitigated his leftist views. then again, i'll vote hillary in a heartbeat, just to see bubba back in the white house, even if he will be in a smaller office. i might even get a little misty if that happens. as dalton trumbo put into the mouth of senator gracchus in spartacus, "i'll take a little republican corruption, but what i won't take is dictatorship."

unless of course, it's the dictatorship of the proletariat. christ, i must be getting uncharacteristically hopeful: i'm humming the "internationale" again.

if sanders makes it to the white house and immediately reverts to his old used-car-salesman blazers and tieless polo collars, i might have to jump on the next plane home. maybe i'll make it to washington in time to worm my way onto a revolutionary tribunal. cheney, that cunt of a war criminal condoleeza rice, and the entire fucking bush family will be the first names on the docket, i can tell you that.

ah, a guy can dream...

I hope trump doesn't have a chance. He and cruz both are nuts. The others aren't any good either and the libertarians aren't well off with mcafee at the helm.

Bernie is about the only one I side with on more subjects. I don't like hillary but I'd vote for her over any republican (and I'm a republican!)

Don't know why I'm still a pube but it used to be about smaller government, which I liked. however every single canidate on the gop side has said the same old tired promise "I'll lower taxes, shrink the government and I'll stop ISIS and get rid of the immigrants and balance the budget". How do they expect to lower taxes and then give all these projects and services funds?

I'd love to see cheney on the chopping block. he's as creepy and evil as they come for bad guys. I'd also like to see all the wall street fucks who made tons of money off the middle class then walked away with out spending a single day in the court room.