Deism is just as bad an argument as standard comic book woo.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Deism is just as bad an argument as standard comic book woo.

Some try to scrap the old book but cling to "something" that started all this and stepped aside. Even Jefferson long ago thought the same thing. He saw Jesus as a mere man in the same lines of Plato and Socrates. But even he wrote his own version of the bible striping it of all the magic. 

But I argee with Dawkins, while it is better than the God of Abraham it is still a bad argument. 

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/13/atheist-richard-dawkins-reveals-the-best-argument-hes-ever-heard-for-gods-existence-its...

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian is so desperate to be

Brian is so desperate to be combative he's now going after the pacifists of those inclined to believe. Because deists are attempting to take evolution out of school and put in their god instead. Suicide bombers for deism are blowing up all over the place. Deists are over-running the forum, indeed the entire internet, with their religious extremism!

oh.. wait..

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
are deists even still around?

are deists even still around?