It's a trap!

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's a trap!

We all know how polls work. I take them with a grain of salt, but this one is no surprise to me.

http://www.sltrib.com/lifestyle/faith/3361974-155/poll-americans-rank-muslims-as-least

Americans rate Muslims lower in the right to have religious freedoms than any other religion.

The radical extremists of ISIS and other terrorist groups have won the propaganda war. All they need now is a handful of American Muslims to give up their peaceful nature and their desire to rid the world of extremist Muslims, take up arms against America and then they will have their holy war.

Dumb ignorant Americans are playing right in to the hands of the terrorists.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
They are winning the

They are winning the propaganda war but I don't think it's over yet. There's also a number of other major issues that will keep the electorate divided and prevent significant escalation. Especially with Russia and China doing some heavy lifting in the Middle East. It's going to get a lot harder to scare populations in the coming months. ISIS has lost territories, people's, and resources in excessive amounts over the last little while. Turkey can't help them anymore either, not without Russia literally flattening them. They still have the Saudi's and a few others, but there's only so much they can do. I don't think ISIS will last two years. There will be remnants of ISIS for decades probably, but the machinery of the islamic state is slowly grinding to a halt.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:They are

Vastet wrote:
They are winning the propaganda war but I don't think it's over yet. There's also a number of other major issues that will keep the electorate divided and prevent significant escalation. Especially with Russia and China doing some heavy lifting in the Middle East. It's going to get a lot harder to scare populations in the coming months. ISIS has lost territories, people's, and resources in excessive amounts over the last little while. Turkey can't help them anymore either, not without Russia literally flattening them. They still have the Saudi's and a few others, but there's only so much they can do. I don't think ISIS will last two years. There will be remnants of ISIS for decades probably, but the machinery of the islamic state is slowly grinding to a halt.

I will sleep better tonight. thanks!