Christmas "The Hype Awakens". God "Jesus, I am your father"...... Lonestar, I am your father's brothers cousin's former roommate

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Christmas "The Hype Awakens". God "Jesus, I am your father"...... Lonestar, I am your father's brothers cousin's former roommate

Happy magic baby day, forget about that second set of DNA. Merry Mythras. Happy Starbucks day. 

Anywho, will be going over to my mom's tomorrow because she is into it, gives me an excuse to spend time with her anyway. Whatever you do though, if you drink have someone drive or call a cab. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
*glances at calendar* Brian

*glances at calendar*

Brian can't even get his holidays right.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Huh, tomorrow is the day

Huh, tomorrow is the day gullible people claim a baby with super powers came to save the world. Are you going to get childishly pedantic because I posted it a day early? I do have somewhere to go tomorrow. 

Not that baby Jebus is the only fictional deity celebrated in our species history on December 25th.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:*glances at

Vastet wrote:
*glances at calendar* Brian can't even get his holidays right.

So nobody you know has said weeks ago either "Merry Christimas" or "Happy Holidays" to you long before the actual day? Fucking idiot!

You need to grow the fuck up asshole.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian spews obscenities and

Brian spews obscenities and attempts to make excuses but in the end it is all for naught. He's still a dumb shit who is wrong about everything, including what day of the week it is.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
I hear ya-

Brian37 wrote:

Happy magic baby day, forget about that second set of DNA. Merry Mythras. Happy Starbucks day. 

Anywho, will be going over to my mom's tomorrow because she is into it, gives me an excuse to spend time with her anyway. Whatever you do though, if you drink have someone drive or call a cab. 

But it's best to "skate to where the puck is going". I got that from watching BBC Hustle--neat series.

I've been tired of the Christmas scene for many years --But, It's nice to have a time when the family can get together and apease the "gift God". I'd rather they called it - Family appreciation day. It seems we dealt with this last month --refered to as  Thanks giving.

As much as I don't like dealing with these ideas I'm still stuck with having to engage in them, thats where the "puck" thing comes in. . When you look at it--all this holiday stuff really isn't a bad idea. It doesn't have to be connected to anything religious but it's a fair to good thing to have a means for one's central humanity to show up to keep one on track towards others. And for me, there's to many of these holiday ideas going on through the year. It gets to be to much.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth