Planned Parenthood shooting........

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Planned Parenthood shooting........

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
A day late.

A day late.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
No Vatet, i posted this

No Vatet, i posted this hours later sure, not an entire 24 hours later. It took me a while to post because I was trying to find online free cable feed to confirm the link I did post. You took your time posting here way after I posted it.

Oh and Beyond, so what.......Still doesn't change you are still far more likely to injure yourself or die, or injure or kill someone you know with a legally perchased gun than you are to succesffully defend yourself from a complete stranger with a gun. That is the ecception, not the rule.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: That is the

Brian37 wrote:

That is the ecception, not the rule.

So are mass shootings. I thought we were just posting random crime stories with no explanation.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:No Vatet, i

Brian37 wrote:

No Vatet, i posted this hours later sure, not an entire 24 hours later. It took me a while to post because I was trying to find online free cable feed to confirm the link I did post. You took your time posting here way after I posted it.

Oh and Beyond, so what.......Still doesn't change you are still far more likely to injure yourself or die, or injure or kill someone you know with a legally perchased gun than you are to succesffully defend yourself from a complete stranger with a gun. That is the ecception, not the rule.

The next day = a day late retard. I didn't say 24 hours. So what if I took my time? At least I posted on the same day. Something you had a good 15 hours to do and failed to. By the time you posted this, people in China already knew about it.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.