Another world ending event

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Another world ending event

is listed on the Drudge report. Some Christian outfit is saying tomorrow, Oct 7th is it. And, I bought a Wisconsin Megsbucks ticket the day before yesterday that is good for tomorrow. Well now, should I believe them floks or not. Dammit--- tuff shitski anyways.  I"ll bet I win tomorrow to. Haw--well, The ticket says that it's a 1 in 6, 991, 908 to win a million buckeroos. From what I unnerstan of things that's better odds then if the world will end tomorrow--which I see as 0. So, get on your knees floks and repent just in case, tomorrow your asses may grass and there's a bigass lawn mower on it's way. Gird up loins (why I don't know but do it anyway just to be on the safe side---I may be wrong) and get righteous before the grim reaper lawn mower hits your area.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah...

Yeah... http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/06/end-of-world-7-october-ebible-fellowship

Since I have only hours remaining I'd like to take the change to express my views on each of you here and events around the world.

1) Oh fuck it. All of us will be dead by midnight tonight.

2) Cya

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
end of the world again....

It's nearly 10:00 AM here, eastern time zone,  did those true believers say when and what time zone we end at,  I could use a day off and my Blue Jays start their play off  series tomorrow.  

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
My question is whether they

My question is whether they are going to cover my tab if they are wrong, because if I'm going to burn alive, I sure as hell don't want to be sober during the experience. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
14 hours

and 38 minutes to go.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
hummmmmmmmmmmm

I have one hell of a bar tab some true believer owes me,  plus the cab fare home, plus the BIG tip needed to appriciate the 2 or 3 grown men it will take to get my 250 pound body into and later out of the cab. The last time this happened was May 29 2008  when I was celebrating my last day of work before my {enforced} retirement;  didn't cost me a cent:  the regulars at my favorite watering hole kept buying me drinks. Later 4 of them had to help me into the cab,  then bitched and complained about their sore mussles for months afterwards.   I got stuck buying them  drinks just to stop the bitching.  I think we balanced out in the end   or I came up short.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Well,

three hours to go. My Megabucks ticket numbers will be published at 2100, hours here. I'm anxious to see if I get my million bucks. if so I have 3 hours to spend. spend, spend. I have 180 days to collect the dough but I suppose that's moot at this point. I'm sorry I won't have the opportunity to speak to all because when one gets a million smackers they become to good to talk to flunkies. But, if I don't get the million I'll merely remain in what's normally considered normal. I don't know how much I can spend in three hours but I'll give it a try. You are all invited to post what you want and I'll get it for you before I'm ass deep in red hot molten lava. This may be your last opportunity to get something you've always wanted but couldn't afford. You won't ever have had possession of it but at least you'll have owned it. He who dies with the most toys wins. So,if we're all alive in the morning and I have my millions don't be angry that I won't be talking to any opf youse any more. Hey, lifes a beach. I'm practising holding my nose high and how to snub people. I say there brown speckled man--where were you standing when the shit hit the fan.    Smiling

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
♩ And Lord help the Sister . . . (or a trained counselor)

Misc.

LongTimeMember(s) wrote:
''. . CYA''

And Lord help the Sister . . . (or a trained counselor)

Image(s) not to be shared   so naturally  I'm sharing the images  On-Site  . .

See/View Image(s) More your  not understandable  Inside Joke(s)  --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG7x8HWbDzU {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG7x8HWbDzU}

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Aw heck

After putting both hands firmly on my backside eartly this morning I determined I'm still here - and still nearly penniless too. Still no way to get grandkids off to college.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
"It's like Deja-Vu all over again" ! Yogi Berra

> "It's like Deja-Vu all over again !''  ~ Yogi Berra

Reply to number Seven from October 8th, 2015 - Post around 12:00am - #7

Misc. 'Pure'  Image included . . for not a very Fun Day for yours truly . . .

A picture is worth a couple dozen words; this particular image is part and  integral to  ALL of the omni-Off-Site's  the 'message' . .

p.s. --  Nine days of little sleep, culminating in no sleep in this  last night  is due some over lookin' right about now, K ??!!??

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
I've been

wondering Dana, what manner of excuse/explaination they'll have this time for us all still being here/leftover, or what ever.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Damn amateurs. You need time

Damn amateurs. You need time to build up anxiety and anticipation to get a good apocalypse rumour going. Whoever came up with 2012 had the right idea. Decades of buildup. Maybe even centuries, I dunno. But certainly a lot more than a couple days. By the time I heard about this one, it was already over. I give this apocalypse a F. No panicked people, no lives ruined, no casualties, no headlines. Boring.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.