There must be a god...

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
There must be a god...

I waited for several hours but the fucking rain wouldn't go away. I totally couldn't see any thing of the lunar eclipse/super/blood moon. Fuck god for blocking my view.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Har har har-

You didn't pray. Praying increases the chances of the rain going away. Did you Pray to the rain God- no.? Well---see--- what do you expect. Ya godda do it rite.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Not a cloud in the sky for

Not a cloud in the sky for four fucking days. Then Sunday morning the rain started. The weather channels all said it would clear up in time but they don't know shit. I wake up this morning and it is still overcast and raining.

It isn't a big deal. I saw it before and will see it again.

Old Seer wrote:

You didn't pray. Praying increases the chances of the rain going away. Did you Pray to the rain God- no.? Well---see--- what do you expect. Ya godda do it rite.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I saw it for about 10

I saw it for about 10 seconds before the clouds covered it again. Guess god likes me more than you. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
This reminds me of may 1st 2002

Beyond Saving wrote:

I saw it for about 10 seconds before the clouds covered it again. Guess god likes me more than you. 

I set up an experimental wind machine to calculate the wind speed going across my 20 acres. It was a 10ft rotor with 4 blades witha motorcycle speedometer. It ran an air compressor  12 fett up to see what pressures would develope. I ran it from may 2002 to some time in 2007. But, woudn't you know it---there wasn't a decent wind until the middle of June. Frustrating %#@  &% %*($#

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Not a

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Not a cloud in the sky for four fucking days. Then Sunday morning the rain started. The weather channels all said it would clear up in time but they don't know shit. I wake up this morning and it is still overcast and raining.

It isn't a big deal. I saw it before and will see it again.

Old Seer wrote:

No they did not get it wrong, you can live in a big viewing area and have isolated small storms that affect a small location. Selection bias and sample rate error. Same bullshit people make with hurricane paths and intensity, it is a range not an absolutue and change can be sudden and up to the minute. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
it's a joke thread, brian,

it's a joke thread, brian, and everybody here is joking.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
I have accuweather

in my book marks and check every morning. Being the days are still quite warm and heat up the interriors of my vehicles I want to iknow if to open the windows a peek. (I'm suspecting it's the same for everyone else Smiling  ) Tuther day  I watched the rain going by online and it quite--so I opened the windows and---30 minutes later the atmosphere pee'd all over my seats. It seems the weather is a few miles off plus or minus 2 or 3 miles. This morning it was fardy degrees. Looks like winter is a few miles off. It's time to crank up the wood splitter and get things done.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:it's a joke

iwbiek wrote:

it's a joke thread, brian, and everybody here is joking.

God doesn't love Brian