Unofficial 2015 NFL thread.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Unofficial 2015 NFL thread.

 My prediction my Skins will have another sucky season to medeocar season.

Almost ready to become a Texan fan, some may know Arian Foster, their running back has come out as a skeptic.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 There was a time when I

 There was a time when I would have gotten litterally dipressed over a Redskins loss. And if you want to argue depth of detail overy anything. I used to be able to recite every lyric of every Pat Benatar song.  I could even tell you which song was on the a side or b side of any of her albums. If you guys are into it that deep, fine, but if you are betting money on it, just don't go overboard. The deck is still stacked in favor of the leauge you are in betting on.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I am not into

Brian37 wrote:

I am not into the game to that detail. I know player positions and rules, and some play schemes like I formation and "empty backfield" but "fantasy league" is lost on me. Not only am I not obsessed to that level, but it is like Dungeons and Dragons for jocks, and the worst part is at least Vegas bans card counters. "Fantasy League" is sold  off as skill, but just like a Vegas casino, they would not be in business if it were fair. Some win, some lose, just like a casino, but most lose. That is why casinos make money.

I simply like the game, win or lose it is simply fun to me. Nothing I bet on, and nothing I obsess over.

I don't do Fantasy league play. I did that for a few years and got bored.

I do things more daring like Suicide leagues or Pro Pick Em against the spread.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Ok, off to another bad

 Ok, off to another bad start. What sucks is last week, the Skins not only beat a better team with the Saints, we murdered them and their entire families. So just now, we stopped the Panthers on the kickoff, 3 and out, only to throw an interception. Why are my Skins such dick teases?

They are like tha that hot chick at the bar, let you hit on them, strike up a conversation, only to have them say "not interested".

It is still early in the first Q. But my not holding my breath either.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 This game has changed

 This game has changed since I was a kid. Getting first downs even with penalties backing the offense up, seems to be nothing now. Not that we will, but maybe we need to put in 2 50 yard lines and make a first down 15 yards instead of 10.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Stick a fork in the Skins,

 Stick a fork in the Skins, we are done. What pisses me off, inlcuding a couple of questionable calls by the reffs. No if you are playing well those bad calls against you  should not prevent you from winning. What sucks about this game is we went from losing early in prior games only to win against teams we had no right of beating. To this game, which we kept up even up to the half. 

 

Again, the only redeaming thing about this season for the Skins is beating Dallas at least once.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Ibwiek shoud be happy that

 Ibwiek shoud be happy that the Skins are losing because I don't give Buddhism a pass. Beyond shoud be happy that the Skins are losing because I don't agree with his economics. Vastet, you are the hardest to nail down considering you are in diire  streights like far too many humans.

But what the hell, you are all united against me, a fellow human being, consisting of the same DNA.

 

Skins are about to suck once again, so you should all be happy since I am a fan. And of course sympathy is why I posted this.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
Umm....

 

Quote:
I'm curious...since you're a fan of pro football; do you think professional athletes deserve the salaries they currently earn?

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Vastet, you

Brian37 wrote:
Vastet, you are the hardest to nail down considering you are in diire  streights like far too many humans.

I am not in dire straights. I'm not rich and I don't care to be, but I'm not one misstep from being homeless either. I don't have enough disposable income to eat steak every night or buy a tv at the drop of a hat or donate hundreds of dollars to causes I believe in, but I'm comfortable enough.

As for being united against you, you brought that on yourself by attacking everyone with bullshit strawmen. I watched you attack Beyond for at least three years and didn't lift a finger. Partly because he was holding his own, and partly because you were closer to my side of the argument than he was.

But while Beyond and I both shifted slightly closer to each others viewpoints as we rationally beat down subject after subject, you went completely off your rocker into the extreme left wing and started attacking everyone on the site. A number of people stopped coming here specifically because of you.

You became the very thing this site was set up to fight against: irrational bullshit extremism.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian37

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
Vastet, you are the hardest to nail down considering you are in diire  streights like far too many humans.
I am not in dire straights. I'm not rich and I don't care to be, but I'm not one misstep from being homeless either. I don't have enough disposable income to eat steak every night or buy a tv at the drop of a hat or donate hundreds of dollars to causes I believe in, but I'm comfortable enough. As for being united against you, you brought that on yourself by attacking everyone with bullshit strawmen. I watched you attack Beyond for at least three years and didn't lift a finger. Partly because he was holding his own, and partly because you were closer to my side of the argument than he was. But while Beyond and I both shifted slightly closer to each others viewpoints as we rationally beat down subject after subject, you went completely off your rocker into the extreme left wing and started attacking everyone on the site. A number of people stopped coming here specifically because of you. You became the very thing this site was set up to fight against: irrational bullshit extremism.

No, you went off your rocker when Bob sided with me and not Ebwick. If Brian were that concerned with our battle either way, to the point of threat of violence to the other, either way, he would not sit on his ass. If he thought you or I were a litteral danger to the other, either you would be gone, or I would be gone. It has been YEARS since our falling out.

Just grow the fuck up. This site was not set up for me, or you or Iwbwiek or Beyond or Vastet. This was set up for ATHEISTS which, dispite our disagreements we all are.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
No, I never went off my

No, I never went off my rocker. Bob went off HIS rocker when he started defending your indefensable bullshit, and I nailed him to the wall for it. It's a good thing you don't get to write history.

Look in the mirror asswipe, the only one acting like a child is YOU.

This site wasn't ever just for atheists. It was to fight any and all irrational bullshit. Hence the name Rational Response Squad. Not Atheist Response Squad.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Ibwiek shoud

Brian37 wrote:

 Ibwiek shoud be happy that the Skins are losing because I don't give Buddhism a pass. Beyond shoud be happy that the Skins are losing because I don't agree with his economics. Vastet, you are the hardest to nail down considering you are in diire  streights like far too many humans.

But what the hell, you are all united against me, a fellow human being, consisting of the same DNA.

 

Skins are about to suck once again, so you should all be happy since I am a fan. And of course sympathy is why I posted this.

Unlike you, we aren't assholes who decide what we do or don't support based on which "side" supports it. The only reason anyone here would root against the skins is because they are fans of a different team. I'm pretty sure neither Vastet nor iwbiek give a shit as neither has shown the slightest interest in American Football.

Only you are the bigotted asshole who blindly follows labels and sides.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Because you have still ignored this question.......

zarathustra wrote:

 

Quote:
I'm curious...since you're a fan of pro football; do you think professional athletes deserve the salaries they currently earn?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Because you have still ignored this question.......

zarathustra wrote:

 

Quote:
I'm curious...since you're a fan of pro football; do you think professional athletes deserve the salaries they currently earn?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Normally I delete double

Normally I delete double posts if I catch them before anyone responds, but in this case it kinda has its own message.

Yea I couldn't care less about football. American or European, or rugby. Hockey is the only sport I care about. E-Sports too to an extent, though whether youcan call that sports is debatable.

I don't even know what city these Skins play out of. rofl. And I wouldn't piss on them just because I have contempt for an asshole who happens to be a fan of the team.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:No, I never

Vastet wrote:
No, I never went off my rocker. Bob went off HIS rocker when he started defending your indefensable bullshit, and I nailed him to the wall for it. It's a good thing you don't get to write history. Look in the mirror asswipe, the only one acting like a child is YOU. This site wasn't ever just for atheists. It was to fight any and all irrational bullshit. Hence the name Rational Response Squad. Not Atheist Response Squad.

NO, YOU DID and this was not just about one topic, this all started when I didn't give Buddhism a pass. I really don't give one fuck what you think of Bod, especially Bob. Neither of you personally know him. I do.

 

You fucking idiots have family and friends, who say things you think are wrong and even know are wrong. This is not about him, this is about me. Bob is a very kind man, has much more patience than I do, and certainly much more than you do. 

 

You have a fucking stick up your ass, thats all. We don't live in a utopia. I have never said I was perfect. But again, I cant even say that without you putting thoughts in my head that are not there.

 

1. We don't like each other, DUH, and so what.

2. There is no law saying we have to like each other.

3. I have never felt you were out to get me, say beyond a personal dislike to the point of a verbal conflict.

4. Your penis, nor mine, will fall off if we never make amends.

5. The world will move on regardless if we resove our differneces here.

6. Finally, and most importantly GROW THE FUCK UP! 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:NO, YOU DID

Brian37 wrote:
NO, YOU DID

No, I didn't. You're just saying that became you don't like me.

You can't stand being treated the exact same way you treat others. You can dish it out but you can't take it.

Brian37 wrote:
and this was not just about one topic

One of those ultra rare moments Brian tells the truth.

Brian37 wrote:
this all started when I didn't give Buddhism a pass

Bullshit.

Brian37 wrote:
I really don't give one fuck what you think of Bod, especially Bob.

More bullshit. If you didn't care why'd you bring him up?

Brian37 wrote:
Neither of you personally know him. I do.

And it clearly has had a massively negative impact on his intelligence. He used to be smart and respectable. Now he's a fool. Though still infinitely smarter than you.

Brian37 wrote:
You have a fucking stick up your ass, thats all.

You have a fucking stick up your ass, that's all.

Brian37 wrote:
We don't live in a utopia.

Strawman.

Brian37 wrote:
I have never said I was perfect.

So what? You never admitted to being a liar and a hypocrite either, but you are.

Brian37 wrote:
I cant even say that without you putting thoughts in my head that are not there.

Noone put anything in your head. Pretty much everything I've ever said about you is demonstrably true.

1: Red herring
2: Red herring
3: Red herring
4: Red herring
5: Red herring
6: NO U

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:No, I never

Vastet wrote:
No, I never went off my rocker. Bob went off HIS rocker when he started defending your indefensable bullshit, and I nailed him to the wall for it. It's a good thing you don't get to write history. Look in the mirror asswipe, the only one acting like a child is YOU. This site wasn't ever just for atheists. It was to fight any and all irrational bullshit. Hence the name Rational Response Squad. Not Atheist Response Squad.

NO it is for atheists, Brian never said it was solely for atheists, and yes it is for all irrational claims. But, it is a refuge for atheists where they can be free from fear of getting booted like believers pages and even PC atheist pages. 

If Brian intended on this being for theists as if their claims were equal, which they are not, the word "Rational" would not be part of the name, nor would he have a section called "irrationalities". Oh and I would not suggest you ask him how part of the sites name came about. You'd have to hate him too, like you do Bob. 

If he intended on treating religion equally (as far as claims go)he'd put a peace sign on his home page and his slogan would be "Cant we all just get along". He allows theists here to make the attempt, he doesn't allow them here to proclaim their claims are valid never to be questioned. We don't disagree that theists are welcome here. But it is for atheists. 

His original slogan was "Believe in God, we can fix that". He even made and sold shirts with the RRS badge with that slogan on it. That is what he means by theists are welcome here.  But sure, I am sure if someone came here claiming vampires were real, or that the moon landing was faked, they'd be welcome to spew their crap here too. But the primary reason this site exists is because of the affects religion has on human's logic.

So no, it is not exclusively atheist, never claimed it was. It is for atheists though. He's not interested in coddling the insecurities of religion. 

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:NO it is for

Brian37 wrote:
NO it is for atheists,

NO it is to challenge all irrational bullshit.

Brian37 wrote:
Brian never said it was solely for atheists

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you fucking moron, you just proved my point.

Brian37 wrote:
If Brian intended on this being for theists as if their claims were equal, which they are not, the word "Rational" would not be part of the name, nor would he have a section called "irrationalities".

Strawman.

Brian37 wrote:
You'd have to hate him too, like you do Bob. 

Projecting you are. I don't hate anyone. Only losers like you hate.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian37

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
NO it is for atheists,
NO it is to challenge all irrational bullshit.
Brian37 wrote:
Brian never said it was solely for atheists
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you fucking moron, you just proved my point.
Brian37 wrote:
If Brian intended on this being for theists as if their claims were equal, which they are not, the word "Rational" would not be part of the name, nor would he have a section called "irrationalities".
Strawman.
Brian37 wrote:
You'd have to hate him too, like you do Bob. 
Projecting you are. I don't hate anyone. Only losers like you hate.

Like you don't hate me. HA say you love me sweety pie, say it. You do hate me and guess what, I am fine with that. I don't think you hate me in the context of wanting me arrested or killed. But I am sure you hate me in the context of "No fucking way I'd have that asshole Brian37 as my roomate". We "hate" each other in the context of personalities. We hate each other in the context we irritate each other.  But I have never hated you outside of your childish pettiness.

 

Now dumbass, neither of us hate the other in a "I want him arreseted or killed". But don't blow smoke up may ass as if Thursday we'd invite the other to Thanksgiving. You wont even take me up on a Skype conversation. Funny but I have offered every single one of you that opportunity. 

 

Yes, I do hate what riligion does to logic. I do hate that it leads to things like sexism, bigotry, homophobia, and religious violence. Give me one good reason why I should not hate those things? And again, while there are OTHER "irrationalities" the primary reason this website was established was for atheists to not only have a safe haven, but for atheist to challenge the primary trouble maker in the world, religion.

And as far as Bob, I don't care what you think of him. But just like every other issue, I do get irritated by you Bad logic, so yes, in that context I do care. Both Bob and I live fine and will be ok even with your continued nonsense. I am simply saying you are flat out stupid, if you think because he agreed with me, his personality is anything like mine. Have spoken to him almost every other day, since 2002. I know him and you do not. That is your baggage, not mine.

 

Now again, if Brian thought either of us were using the word "hate" as in advocating oppression, or violence merely because we don't like each other, he'd say something. So stop taking the word "hate" out of context.

 

You can "hate" in the context of "That movie sucked". You can "hate" as in that burger was crappy. You can "hate" a claim a person might make, without hating everything they claim. You can "hate" a co worker without wanting them arrested or murdered. And you can "hate" what religion does to logic, without hating humanity. You can value your species empathy and hate the fact that while you value that empathy, that humans falsely attribute good, to the divine, or a patent held by a club.

Now, again, get that stick out of your ass. You don't "hate" me in the context you hate my existence. I don't think you feel threatened in the least by me. But you do "hate" me in the context that you don't like me and I irritate the fuck out of you. Well you irratate the fuck out of me too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Oh and Vastet, this is for

 Oh and Vastet, this is for atheist, look at what it says under the "Rational Response Squad" banner in smaller letters "A place for activist atheists to unite".<--------Show me where that says theists are banned from posting here merely because I pointed out the PRIMARY reason for the website. Yes, it is even for going after each other, and other "irrationalities" but that does indicate the primary intent.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Like you don't

Brian37 wrote:
Like you don't hate me

Sorry loser, I'm not capable of hate. And even if I were, I certainly wouldn't waste the energy on a pissant like you.

Brian37 wrote:
HA say you love me sweety pie, say it.

False dichotomy.

Brian37 wrote:
You do hate me and guess what, I am fine with that.

Nope. You hate me though.

Brian37 wrote:
I don't think you hate me in the context of wanting me arrested or killed.

I'd love to see you arrested. Throw your dumb ass in jail and force you to read some history. To actually learn something about all the subjects you're completely ignorant of. Which is all of them. Except maybe football. I can't determine your qualifications on that subject and I don't care to.

Brian37 wrote:
But I am sure you hate me in the context of "No fucking way I'd have that asshole Brian37 as my roomate".

I don't need to hate you to have that opinion. Though it would be an interesting experiment. It would be a real test of whether or not I am capable of hatred. Whether or not I am though, you would certainly not survive the experiment.

Brian37 wrote:
We "hate" each other in the context of personalities. We hate each other in the context we irritate each other.  But I have never hated you outside of your childish pettiness.

No. You hate me, but I simply have contempt for you. Your childish pettiness is quite contemptable. As is your projection of it onto others.

Brian37 wrote:
Now dumbass, neither of us hate the other in a "I want him arreseted or killed". But don't blow smoke up may ass as if Thursday we'd invite the other to Thanksgiving. You wont even take me up on a Skype conversation. Funny but I have offered every single one of you that opportunity. 

Wrong retard. You hate me. And I don't hate you.
I also explained months ago that even if I wanted to waste my time speaking to you on skype (which I don't, I'd rather never even read your idiotic posts. The LAST thing I'd want is to INCREASE my exposure to your stupidity), I can't. Skype isn't on PS3. Your memory is a sieve.

Brian37 wrote:
Yes, I do hate what riligion does to logic.

Lies. You treat logic exactly the same as religion does, so obviously you approve of it.

Brian37 wrote:
I do hate that it leads to things like sexism, bigotry, homophobia, and religious violence.

You don't even know how religion affects these things. You have no education whatsoever on these subjects.

Brian37 wrote:
Give me one good reason why I should not hate those things?

Because hatred is stupid.

Brian37 wrote:
And again, while there are OTHER "irrationalities" the primary reason this website was established was for atheists to not only have a safe haven, but for atheist to challenge the primary trouble maker in the world, religion.

Wrong, and you already admitted as much.

Brian37 wrote:
And as far as Bod, I don't care what you think of him.

Yes, you do. Otherwise you wouldn't keep bringing him up. I certainly didn't bring him up. Neither did anyone else. Just you.

Brian37 wrote:
But just like every other issue, I do get irritated by you Bad logic

Unlike you, I actually use good logic. You get irritated because you're too retarded to comprehend logic yourself.

Brian37 wrote:
I am simply saying you are flat out stupid,

When a proven retard calls me stupid, it's actually a compliment. It means I'm such a genius in comparison that he can't even begin to comprehend my intellect.

Brian37 wrote:
if you think because he agreed with me, his personality is anything like mine. Have spoken to him almost every other day, since 2002. I know him and you do not. That is your baggage, not mine.

Strawman. I have repeatedly pointed out that even though Bob is a fool, he is still infinitely smarter than you. So is the shit I took this morning. I would never insult Bob or my shit by comparing them to you.

Brian37 wrote:
Now again, if Brian thought either of us were using the word "hate" as in advocating oppression, or violence merely because we don't like each other, he'd say something. So stop taking the word "hate" out of context.

I'm not taking anything out of context. That's your job.

Brian37 wrote:
You can "hate" in the context of "That movie sucked".

That isn't hate.

Brian37 wrote:
You can "hate" as in that burger was crappy.

Also not hate.

Brian37 wrote:
You can "hate" a claim a person might make, without hating everything they claim.

Still not hate.

Brian37 wrote:
You can "hate" a co worker without wanting them arrested or murdered. 

No, you can't. By definition.

Brian37 wrote:
 And you can "hate" what religion does to logic, without hating humanity.

Read a dictionary moron. Still not hate.

Brian37 wrote:
You can value your species empathy and hate the fact that while you value that empathy, that humans falsely attribute good, to the divine, or a patent held by a club.

Nope.

Brian37 wrote:
Now, again, get that stick out of your ass.

Look in the mirror.

Brian37 wrote:
You don't "hate" me in the context you hate my existence.

I don't hate you in any context.

Brian37 wrote:
I don't think you feel threatened in the least by me.

I'd have to be insane to be threatened by a retard who lives with his mommy and doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Brian37 wrote:
But you do "hate" me in the context that you don't like me and I irritate the fuck out of you. Well you irratate the fuck out of me too.

Not hate moron. Contempt. Look it up.

For shits and giggles I dug up the topic I started doing to Brian what he has done to everyone else for years. He claims it was years ago that I started, and that it was his ignorant criticism of budhism that began it all. I enter into evidence subject A, the actual beginning. In March. Of this year. About 9 months ago. And budhism had nothing to do with it.

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
FUCK OFF VASET,

No YOU fuck off. I'm not going anywhere. 'm going to harass you the way you harass everyone else from this point forward. I'll call you out every time you post something stupid. Welcome to hell, shit for brains.

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/34961

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

zarathustra wrote:

 

Quote:
I'm curious...since you're a fan of pro football; do you think professional athletes deserve the salaries they currently earn?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Um, Detroit is destroying

 Um, Detroit is destroying Phillidelpha 38 to 7 that is a huge OUCH for Eagles fans. I didn't expect that.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Wow, Eagles get distroyed,

 Wow, Eagles get distroyed, Cowboys go down in the same fassion. This is Turducken, on an epic scale. This is a Thanksgiving to remember.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Shit on ABBA all you want.

 Shit on ABBA all you want. Shit on the Skins all you want. Just admit life is a crap shoot because there are still ABBA fans and the Skins are top of the NFC EAST.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
Quote:I'm curious...since

Quote:
I'm curious...since you're a fan of pro football; do you think professional athletes deserve the salaries they currently earn?
 

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
zarathustra wrote:Quote:I'm

zarathustra wrote:

Quote:
I'm curious...since you're a fan of pro football; do you think professional athletes deserve the salaries they currently earn?
 

I think you are invisible.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

zarathustra wrote:

Quote:
I'm curious...since you're a fan of pro football; do you think professional athletes deserve the salaries they currently earn?
 

I think you are invisible.

Nope just ignoring the question because I have already stated my economic positions in other threads. But for the ADD aflicted, to answer the question, YES AND NO, it depends upon player, but over all I am pro UNION and the country needs more unions and that leauge wouldn't be what it is without the EMPLOYEES. 

Your childish cries of robbery if workers have a say is defied by your support of a business that gets rich off UNION LABOR.

Brady makes too much yes, but I am willing to live with that outcome if it means the players can survive and have good heath care after they leave the game. If workers of all industries from mom and pop had a say like the players in the NFL America would be in much better shape. Idiots like you think somehow I am calling for no wealth at all or no private sector at all. 

If the NFL worked like the rest of the market, your Jets in theory should go under because they suck. So really what you value is privatized socialism when the private sector wins and public loss socialism when the private sector losses. Corporate welfare.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Being a Dolphin fan almost

Being a Dolphin fan almost all my life I am happy to see the Pats lose. I don't care about the perfect season much, I'm actually cheering for the Carolina Panthers to go all the way. I'm just sick of obnoxious Pat fans who lay claim to a good team playing in a lousy conference. I've always viewed the NFC as a tougher conference to play in and far more players who are superior.

I also believe Belichick cheats but that is a personal opinion supported by rumors and suspicious activity.


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2446
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is offlineOffline
It snowed

 

 

 

                              .....gloom, despair, and agony on mine; deep dark depression -in overtime- if it weren' for injuries they'd have no luck at all ; gloom despair and 10and 1 results.

 

 

                           Please note I blame excessive injuries;    St.Thomas and the Bishop do NOT.

 

 

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

zarathustra wrote:

Quote:
I'm curious...since you're a fan of pro football; do you think professional athletes deserve the salaries they currently earn?
 

I think you are invisible.

Nope just ignoring the question because I have already stated my economic positions in other threads. But for the ADD aflicted, to answer the question, YES AND NO, it depends upon player, but over all I am pro UNION and the country needs more unions and that leauge wouldn't be what it is without the EMPLOYEES. 

Your childish cries of robbery if workers have a say is defied by your support of a business that gets rich off UNION LABOR.

Brady makes too much yes, but I am willing to live with that outcome if it means the players can survive and have good heath care after they leave the game. If workers of all industries from mom and pop had a say like the players in the NFL America would be in much better shape. Idiots like you think somehow I am calling for no wealth at all or no private sector at all. 

If the NFL worked like the rest of the market, your Jets in theory should go under because they suck. So really what you value is privatized socialism when the private sector wins and public loss socialism when the private sector losses. Corporate welfare.

 

I didn't ask the question, just quoted it. You should direct your response towards zarathustra. As for me, I don't oppose unions or private socialism. The question I would like answered is exactly what method an employer should use to determine salaries. But apparently you don't care about my employees enough to suggest one to me, so I just do what I always have done- which apparently doesn't make you happy. But that is ok, I'm used to you offering zero solutions to the hobgoblins you find.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 I forgive the Jets for

 I forgive the Jets for beating the Skins earlier this season, they just helped out the Skins by beating the Giants, but still up to the Skins to beat Dallas Monday night.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
 Yeah, I wish I could have

 Yeah, I wish I could have flown out to see that game, must have been a great time with two home teams in the stadium and such a close game.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: I forgive

Brian37 wrote:

 I forgive the Jets for beating the Skins earlier this season, they just helped out the Skins by beating the Giants, but still up to the Skins to beat Dallas Monday night.

I have the skins for Monday night. However I'm one point behind the leader for this week.

I'm tied for the end of the year pool. However it sucks because the girl tied with me doesn't even follow fucking football. She's the type that picks all the teams which fly vs the teams on the ground or if their colors are cool.

On another note... it's sweet to see the Pats lose again. I had a dream that they lost all the remaining games and go on a slide just like the Packers and actually end up on the bubble for a wild card berth.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

 I forgive the Jets for beating the Skins earlier this season, they just helped out the Skins by beating the Giants, but still up to the Skins to beat Dallas Monday night.

I have the skins for Monday night. However I'm one point behind the leader for this week.

I'm tied for the end of the year pool. However it sucks because the girl tied with me doesn't even follow fucking football. She's the type that picks all the teams which fly vs the teams on the ground or if their colors are cool.

On another note... it's sweet to see the Pats lose again. I had a dream that they lost all the remaining games and go on a slide just like the Packers and actually end up on the bubble for a wild card berth.

"Any given Sunday".............. Just like in evolution, it is never all work or all luck but both work. While I don't hate the Pats, they have had their dynasty, it'd be nice to see others win the big game, like the Lions or Cleveland, much like Cub fans would like to break that drought.

I hope the Skins don't under estimate Dallas. They are out of it and are playing for pride and are a cornered rattle snake right now. While Skins have the advantage, their rivalry has had outcomes that go against the odds. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 UGGGGGGGG I never take

 UGGGGGGGG I never take division games for granted and last night was an example. Skins sucked on offence in the red zone, too many penalties, couldn't capitalize off of Dallas turnovers, and the biggest fuck up was the kick return at the end of the game where he was trying to play hero and fumbled setting Dallas up for the winning field goal. 

But what is so bizzare is the now three way tie at 5-7 in the NFC east.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:don't under

Brian37 wrote:
don't under estimate Dallas. They are out of it and are playing for pride and are a cornered rattle snake right now. While Skins have the advantage, their rivalry has had outcomes that go against the odds. 

Uh, the NFC East is completely up for grabs. (3) teams tied with Dallas one game behind. There are three weeks left and Dallas could win the entire division if they win and the others lose.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
I just looked at the

I just looked at the Patriots schedule and I doubt they will lose any more games. They have a cake walk for the rest of the season.

 


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Skins blow a 21-7  lead

 Skins blow a 21-7  lead and alomost lost to the Bears. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Anyone catch Odell

 Anyone catch Odell bullshit against the Panthers?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Well Brian, last dance of

 Well Brian, last dance of the season between my Skins and your Eagles on Saturday, not looking forward to it considering your loss last week, it is like facing a cornered rattle snake, and not just a cornered one, a division rival too. 

 

Remember the days when the NFC East was feared by the rest of the league? Those were the days. 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Whoo Hooo! Skins are top

 Whoo Hooo! Skins are top of the NFC East Garbage heap. But MOMMY, gonna play the Seahawks in the Wild Card.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

 

Thank you for finally answering.  I have some difficulty squaring your response with your previous statement:

 

Brian37 wrote:
No I am NOT talking about everyone making 70k, I just love this guy's attitude that pay is not keeping up with the cost of living.

 

You seem to have no problem with the large salaries pro-atheletes draw, yet tremendous problems with the salaries drawn by CEOs; although in both cases the salaries are what the employer and employee have settled on.  

I especially have trouble comprehending your disposition, when the greedy executives with their "corporate welfare" are responsible for the football teams that you like so much, with their high-paid players.  Witness the Rams, who moved to St. Louis when offered enough perks; and are now moving back to the L.A. market; with St. Louis trying to find enough money to build them a new stadium to entice the team to stay.

 

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Skins beat Dallas, was

 Skins beat Dallas, was looking for a while like they might come back, but Skins hung in there.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:  Skins beat

Brian37 wrote:

 Skins beat Dallas, was looking for a while like they might come back, but Skins hung in there.

The Skins did much better than I thought they would but it took the rest of their division to implode to make it.

I can't imagine they will go far, unless it is going to be one of those Cinderella Bowls where a sub par team squeaks in to the playoffs and then has an incredible run of luck.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
 I was disapointed in Miami

 I was disapointed in Miami for winning but it looks like Brady took an injury so it balances out. I think Miami needs to do a complete check of their head office and coaches.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Well as I expected,

 Well as I expected, another mediocre season by the Skins. Oh well.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Well as I

Brian37 wrote:

 Well as I expected, another mediocre season by the Skins. Oh well.

They were doomed from the very first game.

I knew they would lose which is why I bet against them. I wasn't 100% sure about the Packers but I knew the Packers had more talent.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15764
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

 Well as I expected, another mediocre season by the Skins. Oh well.

They were doomed from the very first game.

I knew they would lose which is why I bet against them. I wasn't 100% sure about the Packers but I knew the Packers had more talent.

They were doomed when Danny bought the team.

 

Yea, but even as mediocre as whe have  been over the years even this season we beat better teams. Meh, they still beat Dallas so that was my Superbowl.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
 I don't care who wins the

 I don't care who wins the Super Bowl. I'm satisfied that the patriots won't be going.