Bristol Palin "Tripp'd"...on another cock

Jabberwocky
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Bristol Palin "Tripp'd"...on another cock

Bristol Palin has announced on her blog that she, for the second time, is pregnant. 

http://www.donotlink.com/fovi - A handy way to read it without giving her blog hits

The number of reasons one can count as to why this is hilarious? Ohhh, many. 

1. Her mother Sarah, who is really, REALLY dumb, is an advocate of abstinence only sex-ed. Of course that would almost immediately imply that it's what she taught her daughter.

2. Bristol, herself, made money as a spokesperson for "Candie's foundation", an abstinence-only promoting organization (they paid her $262 000 in 2009)

3. She made $100 000 from InTouch magazine for her story re: the Tripp pregnancy. Also wrote a memoir and was on dancing with the stars. How you don't set yourself up for life with that influx of lump sums of cash I don't know (especially a "pull yourself up by your boot-straps" republican!!)

4. She was hitting up the father of Tripp for child support, citing 0 income in 2013 and 2014. 

5. For those keeping score, she is now pregnant with her second (allegedly....I'll get to that) child. 

6. Plausible rumours do exist that Sarah Palin's youngest son (Trig) was not hers, and some are suggesting that it was maybe Bristol's. Funny enough, Palin won't provide a birth certificate, even though she was adamant that Barack Obama does. Sarah Palin never looked pregnant, said she had an amniotic leak the morning she allegedly delivered, but after that event went and delivered a speech before flying from Dallas to Anchorage via Seattle...this article explains the issues well. http://www.businessinsider.com/sarah-palin-trig-birth-2011-4?page=2

7. Now she's pregnant just weeks from calling off her engagement numero dos. I wonder what the cause and effect was? 

Normally, I try to limit schadenfreude where I can. However, when it's due to as big a hypocrit as Bristol Palin, I'm happy to revel in this shit. 

Bristol Palin wrote:

But please respect Tripp’s and my privacy during this time. I do not want any lectures and I do not want any sympathy.

HAH! Fuck you Bristol!

That said, if she's ready to say that the abstinence-only method doesn't work, and wants to dedicate herself to taking it all back and working for a group who advocates and propogates proper sex-ed, I'll be the first to support her in changing her mind. Until that day comes....HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Theists - If your god is omnipotent, remember the following: He (or she) has the cure for cancer, but won't tell us what it is.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
you know who else don't want

you know who else doesn't want "lectures" or "sympathy"?

homosexuals
bisexuals
transgenders
other unwed mothers
people who engage in premarital sex responsibly (i.e., without getting knocked up)
non-christians
immigrants, legal and otherwise

have either you or your stupid, waterheaded, smegma-spouting, neo-fascist, fanatical, oozing cunt of a mother "respected their privacy"?

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bristol is a liar and a

Bristol is a liar and a hypocrite.

Jabberwocky
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Although I'm slightly envious. I wish I could clear 262k a year (USD, and it matters again) saying "X thing (that I do) makes every person a piece of shit!!". Imagine if I can say "don't fucking EVER have more than 2 beers in a day!" and make a quarter-million dollars. Would be nice! 

That said, Jodie Sweetin now admits that she used money from her anti-drug speeches to get fucked up. Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie from Full House) admits something that Bristol never will. She may say "it happened to me, so it can happen to anyone", she never says "Yep! I get fucking pumped by cocks!!!!"...while that's harsh language, Jodie at least is not adverse to saying "YES I DID DRUGS!!!". Bristol tries her best not to say "I had pre-marital sex". Hypocritical bitch. 

Theists - If your god is omnipotent, remember the following: He (or she) has the cure for cancer, but won't tell us what it is.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
In all fairness to the kid,

In all fairness to the kid, it's very likely her mother is her voice. I'll be interested to see if the kid pops out a book in the future about how fucked her mom is.

And who wouldn't accept $262,000 to do a brief talk about abstinence at her age? For that kind of cash I'd have made a speech too.

Granted, I'd later renounce it and criticise it, but I'd have done it. I might even do it now. That's a lot of money. Hookers don't get paid that much. I could buy a house straight up. Give me ten years and I'd be a millionaire.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Although I'm slightly envious. I wish I could clear 262k a year (USD, and it matters again) saying "X thing (that I do) makes every person a piece of shit!!". Imagine if I can say "don't fucking EVER have more than 2 beers in a day!" and make a quarter-million dollars. Would be nice! 

That said, Jodie Sweetin now admits that she used money from her anti-drug speeches to get fucked up. Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie from Full House) admits something that Bristol never will. She may say "it happened to me, so it can happen to anyone", she never says "Yep! I get fucking pumped by cocks!!!!"...while that's harsh language, Jodie at least is not adverse to saying "YES I DID DRUGS!!!". Bristol tries her best not to say "I had pre-marital sex". Hypocritical bitch. 

She's a cunt. Fuck her and fuck her family. They are ego driven douches who corrupt the minds of others with shit and ignorance.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
well, i love this doozy of

well, i love this doozy of an article:

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/bristol-palin-defends-herself-pregnancy-actually-planned-200441863-us-weekly.html

apparently this shit-for-brains cunt, no doubt at the urging of mommy's handlers, is now trying to spin this as a "planned pregnancy." the somber note in her initial announcement was supposedly just because she got a little "ahead of herself" when it came to expanding her family--but it was still somehow planned...? i dunno. anyway, she takes the opportunity to call her critics "a$$holes," assures us all that "this baby is not a disappointment" (heavily implying that the last one was...sorry, tripp), brags about having worked in "the same doctor's office for over six years," and still gets in a shot at the pro-choice community, saying she would never abort NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCE. so the bitch again has learned absolutely nothing, is so excited to raise another piece of alaskan white trash, and is still more than happy to throw stones in a glass house.

she "doesn't want any lectures," but is more than happy to turn right around and give them the very next day.

god, why doesn't that whole family just fucking die already?

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:well, i love

iwbiek wrote:
well, i love this doozy of an article:
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/bristol-palin-defends-herself-pregnancy-actually-planned-200441863-us-weekly.html
apparently this shit-for-brains cunt, no doubt at the urging of mommy's handlers, is now trying to spin this as a "planned pregnancy." the somber note in her initial announcement was supposedly just because she got a little "ahead of herself" when it came to expanding her family--but it was still somehow planned...? i dunno. anyway, she takes the opportunity to call her critics "a$$holes," assures us all that "this baby is not a disappointment" (heavily implying that the last one was...sorry, tripp), brags about having worked in "the same doctor's office for over six years," and still gets in a shot at the pro-choice community, saying she would never abort NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCE. so the bitch again has learned absolutely nothing, is so excited to raise another piece of alaskan white trash, and is still more than happy to throw stones in a glass house.
she "doesn't want any lectures," but is more than happy to turn right around and give them the very next day.
god, why doesn't that whole family just fucking die already?

Eventually they will all disappear. Bristol is enjoying her cashing in on this shit. The "Candies" organization said they support her and I can't believe it... honestly. Which family member or close friend of the family is in charge of that non-profit org?

She is a stupid white trash who can't keep her legs closed long enough for her pussy to get dry. Fucking hypocrite.

I'm still wondering how much they paid off the Marine she was supposed to marry in May. If she is just announcing this now it is because she is starting to show a bump. They wanted to beat the press at their own game. This leads me to believe the little fuck was screwing around before the wedding, way before the wedding, then got pregnant and had to call it off because it wasn't his kid.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
yeah, that would explain a

yeah, that would explain a lot. i mean, when two people plan to spend their lives together and (one would think) start a family together, one of them doesn't bail just because the pregnancy comes a bit earlier than intended, especially two people who obviously don't have to worry about money.

--Hunter S. Thompson