Luck of the Irish. Gay marriage approved by voters.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Luck of the Irish. Gay marriage approved by voters.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian uses ignorant cliches

Brian uses ignorant cliches and doesn't understand what's actually happening with gay marriage.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian uses

Vastet wrote:
Brian uses ignorant cliches and doesn't understand what's actually happening with gay marriage.

You should joint the republican party, because you certainly fucking act like they do when someone doesn't kiss their ass.

What is it you think I do not understand? That when religion cant oppress it co opts something to stay relevent? Gays and blacks and women have been and are even today still attacked by the religious right using religion to justify it. Liberals use the same books with the same words to justify inclusion and compassion. 

I find it laughable that a majority Catholic country that just a couple decades ago was using religion to deny gay rights, is now going against a majority history of the Vatican which has condemned it. On top of hipocritically talking out of both sides of his mouth tells gays in the west we should love them, but tells Asians the church needs to defend traditional marriage. 

I do understand. I understand you are a pathetic petty person who simply cannot admit this is just you not liking me personallly. Now exacly how is gay marrage harmful in Ireland? It isnt? I agree, oh it's because I support it and anything I support must be wrong. 

Grow up you petulant fucking brat. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
who simply cannot admit this

lenny wrote:
who simply cannot admit this is just you not liking me personally.

we ALL have admitted it's because we don't like you personally. vastet himself admitted that and explained to you at least twice exactly why he is badgering you. can you fucking read?

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:You should

Brian37 wrote:
You should joint the republican party, because you certainly fucking act like they do when someone doesn't kiss their ass.

The only one here both stupid enough and insane enough to belong in the GOP is Brian.

Brian37 wrote:
What is it you think I do not understand?

Brian doesn't understand ANYTHING. He is an equal opportunist of stupidity.

Brian37 wrote:
That when religion cant oppress it co opts something to stay relevent?

Brian doesn't understand religion.

Brian37 wrote:
Gays and blacks and women have been and are even today still attacked by the religious right using religion to justify it.

Brian doesn't understand racism, sexism, or anti-gayism.

Brian37 wrote:
Liberals use the same books with the same words to justify inclusion and compassion. 

Brian doesn't understand liberals or conservatives.

Brian37 wrote:
I find it laughable that a majority Catholic country that just a couple decades ago was using religion to deny gay rights, is now going against a majority history of the Vatican which has condemned it.

Brian doesn't understand America, Vatican City, history, or rights.

Brian37 wrote:
On top of hipocritically talking out of both sides of his mouth tells gays in the west we should love them, but tells Asians the church needs to defend traditional marriage. 

Brian doesn't understand Western governments, hypocrisy, love, tradition, marriage, or Asia.

Brian37 wrote:
I do understand.

Brian doesn't even understand that he doesn't understand.

Brian37 wrote:
I understand you are a pathetic petty person who simply cannot admit this is just you not liking me personallly.

Brian is a liar, a fool, and a moron.

Brian37 wrote:
Now exacly how is gay marrage harmful in Ireland? It isnt? I agree, oh it's because I support it and anything I support must be wrong. 

Brian doesn't see the irony or hypocrisy. It's ok for him to attack everything everyone else says, but when the favour is returned he becomes a whiny 6 year old.

Brian37 wrote:
Grow up you petulant fucking brat. 

Brian doesn't know what grown ups are. Otherwise he'd stop acting like a baby.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/west

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/westboro-baptist-church-gets-irelands-flag-wrong-declares-it-hates-ivory-coast-1502854

Quote:
Further postings feature signs which say "God Hates Ireland" superimposed on a flag. Unfortunately, the flag has the colours in reverse order: orange, white and green – which is the flag of the Ivory Coast.

Supposedly, that guy was trying to hold the Irish flag upside to show it's in distresss, but he can't figure out which way it goes.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
It must be Brian_ lol

It must be Brian. lol

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle

butterbattle wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/westboro-baptist-church-gets-irelands-flag-wrong-declares-it-hates-ivory-coast-1502854

Quote:
Further postings feature signs which say "God Hates Ireland" superimposed on a flag. Unfortunately, the flag has the colours in reverse order: orange, white and green – which is the flag of the Ivory Coast.

Supposedly, that guy was trying to hold the Irish flag upside to show it's in distresss, but he can't figure out which way it goes.

Well conveniently, god hates the Ivory Coast too. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X