Happy Mother's Day

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Happy Mother's Day

To my Mom,

I cannot thank you enough for your continued support. I would not be who I am if it were not for you. I love how much you have changed since I was a kid. I have grown much closer to you and you are the most important person in my life. 

No we did not understand each other growing up, I know looking back now you simply were trying to prepare me like your parents did. Yes we are even to this day night and day like the Odd Couple depending on the issue. But I still know you love me.

Thank you for making all those birthday cakes in shapes like a sail boat, and the typwriter and the duck. Thank you for singing along with me in Billy Joel's "My Life"our favorte common song. And thank you for everything you have provided me. Thank you for growing to be the great listener you have become. Thank you for taking me on trips as a kid exposing me to the world. Thank you for scaring the crap out of me taking a 10 year old to JAWS, he he he . Thank you for our inside jokes, "I made it myself". Thank you for asking about my friends Bob and John and treating them like family. They love you too. 

Thank you for providing me the time to be myself now. 

I LOVE YOU MOM! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fuck Brians mom.

Fuck Brians mom.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: To my Mom,I

Brian37 wrote:

To my Mommy,

I cannot thank you enough for your continued support and letting me live in your basement. I would not be the neurotic loser  I am if it were not for you. I love how much your sanity has deteriorated since I was a kid. I have grown much closer to your check book and you are the most important person in my life because I can financially sponge off of you.

No we did not understand each other growing up, I know looking back now you simply were trying to wipe my ass  like your parents did. Yes we are even to this day knight and day like the Odd Couple depending on my mental state. But I still know you love me despite my refusal to grow up and become an adult.

Thank you for making all those birthday cakes in shapes like ABBA, and Bob Spence and  President Obama. Thank you for singing along with me in Billy Joel's "My Life"our favorte lame-ass song. And thank you for everything you have provided me like a cot to sleep on and a food bowl down in the basement next to the water heater. Thank you for growing deaf to be the great listener you have become. Thank you for taking me on trips as a kid and not abandoning me in the woods. Thank you for scaring the crap out of me taking a 10 year old to see Faces Of Death, he he he . Thank you for our unfunny inside jokes, "I pooped it myself". Thank you for asking about my friends Bob and John and treating them like family. They love you too. Can they come and live with us ?

Thank you for providing me the time to be myself now so I have even more time to write crappy poetry.

I WUV YOU MOMMY ! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!