The Walking Brain Dead, Sean Han-nutty........

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Walking Brain Dead, Sean Han-nutty........

Anyone care to guess what book Han-nutty gets his "Christian love" for gays from?

http://bluenationreview.com/sean-hannity-parents-right-teach-kids-gay-normal/

I'll give you a clue. An old book of myth, written over several centuries, with books left out, and not cannonized until way after the fact. Here is the Fucks News propaganda puppet's FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/SeanHannity

And before you respond Beyond. The free market of ideas cuts both ways. He has the right to say stupid shit and the market has the right to respond to his stupid shit. Oh, that's right only Ayn Rand ass kissers have the right to decide what competition means in a free market. Cant rap his tiny little brain around the fact that right has no monopoly on what an open market means.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
I fixed the link.So, you're

I fixed the link.

So, you're using this as an analogy for large corporations? The corporations are the parents. And...their employees and the public are the kids?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:I fixed

butterbattle wrote:

I fixed the link.

So, you're using this as an analogy for large corporations? The corporations are the parents. And...their employees and the public are the kids?

Huh? How did you extract that out of my OP? Wasn't making that analogy, but since you brought it up. I would say that corporations act like they are the parents who know what is best for everyone else sure. They certainly see themselves as more important than rather one aspect of society. 

I was first of calling Hannity a dick for promoting bigotry, but since the right cries "FREE MARKET FREE MARKET" then they should bitch when others use it. Hannity was not arrested by the government for spewing that crap, but those who want to respond to it have that right as well, if the company he works for doesn't have enough blowback, he'll keep doing it. If the company thinks they will lose money, they will either make him stop, or fire him. Right now there isn't enough, for Fox to give a shit. But the tide is changing on gays and Fox will not be able to get away with that much longer.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's hardly surprising that

It's hardly surprising that art goes way over your head. Everything else does.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.