Sam Harris on the Chapel Hill murders.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sam Harris on the Chapel Hill murders.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
The media is totally skoking

The media is totally skoking this one up.

If the victim had been non-religous, no coverage at all.

If the murderer had been Muslim or black, no coverage.

If the victim had been Christian, only Fox news would cover.

Now there is a big child sex scandal at a Muslim school in Chicago. . If the school was Catholic, Christian or secular, it would be front page.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: The media is

EXC wrote:

The media is totally skoking this one up.

If the victim had been non-religous, no coverage at all.

If the murderer had been Muslim or black, no coverage.

If the victim had been Christian, only Fox news would cover.

Now there is a big child sex scandal at a Muslim school in Chicago. . If the school was Catholic, Christian or secular, it would be front page.

Yahoo had that video of a Jewish man walking around with his beanie and 10 hours he walked around Paris. The video showed Muslims spitting on him, yelling at him, etc.

Yahoo pulled the video claiming that "Sorry! From time to time, content providers ask us to remove videos we've already placed on our site."

I'm like? HUH? What content provider of this video asked you to pull it?

Total bullshit